Please Don't Go

Connected Through Harmony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 

 

The trio still hung around the table as Kibum went over some work-related schedules with Leeteuk. Donghae and Kai had joined them as well since they had to guard the entrance to the Banquet Hall and were briefly released from their duties. Minho and Donghae immediately went in a deep conversation about various fighting-abilities and Kai had settled down next to Taemin.

 

The young Prince could feel Kai's eyes on him and there was little Taemin could do to resist looking in his direction. They stared at each other before Taemin rolled his eyes and reached out a hand to grasp at the front of Kai's armor, pulling him forward and into his personal space. Immediately Kai's hands settled on his waist like it was natural for him to put them there. His hands were big and rough from handling a weapon yet they held him gently.

 

''I missed you, Kai, why do you always have guard-duties whenever these boring events are being held!'' Taemin whined and rested his head on an armored shoulder as the dark-haired Prince fiddled with the many materials holding the armor together. ''Erm because strangers visit the castle and could harm poor innocent you, my Prince.'' Kai teased as he pressed lips against silky raven hair.

 

They both grinned given that they knew he was anything but innocent and could do more harm to those strangers with his mischievous ideas. ''We both know that's impossible.'' Kai chuckled and nodded in agreement whilst nuzzling his boyfriend's head.

 

''You don't have to tell me, the first time we met, you nearly set fire to my hair.''

 

Taemin pulled away and pushed Kai away by the forehead, a -eating grin plastered on his face, ''Shouldn't have provoked me then, who challenges someone to add fire to their wooden sword and battle with it?''

 

Kai kissed his nose and pointed at himself cheekily. ''This greatest guard in the Kingdom challenged you but you know, I totally don't regret it since it got me a worried Prince all over me and ultimately a boyfriend'.

 

Taemin rolled his eyes and smirked, ''You're such a cheesy idiot.'' Taemin checked him out and his lips. ''Have I ever told you how hot you look in armor.'' He leaned in and brushed their lips together.

 

Kai's eyes fluttered closed and made a noise of contentment as he returned the soft kiss. They didn't care that they were breaking many people's hearts with their open display of affection.

 

The Kingdom was built on love and trust, therefore, gay relationships could no longer be frowned upon and thus Taemin and Kai used it to their advantage by showing the world that they belonged together.

 

It also wasn't that easy to show skinship outside of the bedroom though since they were young adults and both were known for their libido at high capacity.

 

Taemin pecked the man on the lips and moved downwards, nibbling, and on his jawline before settling on a spot just around the junction of shoulder and neck. Kai sensitivity there tingled causing the handsome man to shiver while tilting his head back to give the Vampire dressed Prince more space.

 

''I could say the same about you, my Prince.'' Kai hisses when teeth scrapped against skin playfully and his boyfriend chuckled amusedly.

 

''Just hot?'' Taemin kidded, his touch sensual as he ran hands over a broad chest and up into fine chocolate hair. Kai pulled Taemin closer and forced his face away from his neck as a little smirk pulled at the corners of his lips.''You know what you look like.''

 

Their noses bumped together as they touched each other and teased the most sensitive places that weren't hidden away by clothes.

 

It was ridiculous that a few touches could wind the other up easily and they made a competition out of it with who would crack first. ''How about you show me what a real vampire would do with their prey,'' Kai uttered huskily, wiggling his eyebrows wickedly.

 

Taemin's eyes danced with mischief as his fingers curled around Kai's chin and jaw. ''You're on babe.'' He affirmed and looked at his boyfriend, ''After leaving me alone for hours, I think you deserve a punishment.'' Kai winked while his hands caressed flexible hips. ''Bite me, baby.''

 

They both giggled and returned back to kissing until Kibum nagged them to act professionally. Taemin groaned in annoyance and Kai said that he needed to go back to his duties either way so departed with a smooch, leaving Taemin to sulk in his chair but with a dorky smile on his face.



A few minutes later the Prince was no longer sulking as his attention had been captured by something else. Taemin sat up in his chair, eyes directed at the door, ''Oh !'' He cursed as he stood up, adjusting his clothes whilst walking off.

 

Minho and Kibum exchanged confused glances and dropped their delicious food in favor of following. ''What's going on?'' The General asked confused as he approached on his left side and Kibum came up on the opposite.

 

''Lady Luna, that's what.'' Taemin hissed, almost stomping in the direction of the exit with his long cloak brushing around his feet. Several guests quickly stepped aside to let him through, of course, wondering why the young Prince was pissed off.

 

''Hold on Taemin!'' Kibum grabbed his arm and yanked him back, grasping his shoulders instead as the man struggled in his hold. ''What about Lady Luna?''

 

Taemin huffed as he detected that the only way out was to tell Kibum what was going on. ''Lady Luna is trying to leave the Banquet to seek out Jinki.'' He explained as the trio simultaneously glanced at the brunette woman leaving for the exit in her baby blue ball gown.

 

''I have no woman or man interrupt what is going on out there!'' The young Prince growled in frustration as he blew some dark hair away from his face and shifted from foot to foot clearly to anxiously to stand still.

 

The two lovers stared down at the Prince with several emotions. ''Are you some kind of matchmaker Taemin? You have been cryptic about the whole thing all evening.'' Minho asked and placed a hand on the young Prince's shoulder to calm the jittery man down.

 

''Please just stop her!'' Taemin pleaded and looked up with big pleading eyes, his lower lip stuck out and trembling slightly. Kibum rolled his eyes smirking, ''Seriously If you weren't so adorable, I would have hit you for not bloody answering our questions.''

 

The Diva faced Minho and forced the General down to his eye-level, pecking him sweetly on the lips, he changed the tone of voice to sound cute. ''Sweetheart, be so kind and distract the woman as the cool and collected General.'' the General's cheek with his dumb, he peppered his boyfriend's face with kisses before letting him go.

 

Minho sighed contently, a dazed glint in his dark eyes but blinked out of his stupor though when he was pushed in Lady Luna's direction. ''B-but...that's cheating.'' Kibum rolled his eyes and kicked him in the bum, Minho yelped and cradled his . ''Just do it Minho! Or no passion for a month!''

 

The General paled at the threat and whined, ''How the hell does that work?!''

 

He left the duo and approached Lady Luna who nodded at Donghae and Kai standing alert on either side of the door. ''Hello my Lady, may I invite you to dance with me?''

 

Lady Luna jumped in shock and twirled around, her eyes wide and one of her hands placed on her chest, the other hand held a black fan which she proceeded to use briefly on herself. ''My goodness, you scared me, General.'' She breathed as her eyes trailed up and down his handsome figure with a raised eyebrow.

 

The General had dressed as a Pirate from the seas. From the red bandanna on his head to the brown-colored boots on his feet, fake mustache, and long brown braided hair.

 

Minho bowed with a rueful smile on his lips, ''My apologies, how about my suggestion hmm?'' He offered his hand with a charming smirk but it dropped as Lady Luna shook her head and fanned herself harder, her brown eyes flicked to the door in frustration.

 

''I'm sorry but I have to decline your offer, I'm worried about the Crown Prince. He left a while ago and has not returned.'' She attempted for the door but the General stepped in front of her.

 

''Do not worry my Lady, I guaranty that the Crown Prince is alright.'' He assured her with a serious tone that sounded a little stern. She glanced up at him with furrowed brows and a downy smile, ''Please step aside General.'' She countered back, but Minho did not heed her command.

 

She was about to demand passage when a strong hand rested on her shoulder. ''Is something the matter sister?'' The Lord of the Southern villages asked curiously, his cold dark eyes fixed on the Pirate. ''Choi Seung-Hyun.'' The General bowed respectfully but his voice clearly displayed his displeasure.

 

''No it's fine brother, everything is just peachy.'' Lady Luna smirked behind her fan, knowing that she had won whilst slipping past the General who couldn't do anything but let her through

 

''Let's have a talk General, it has been a while since you updated me about the Royal-Guards and their level of qualification.'' Seung-Hyun smiled coldly and directed the General away. Minho could only hope that Kibum and Taemin were still watching and going after Lady Luna.

 

 

 


 

At the same point in time, The Crown Prince and the Singer took their positions in the ring and began swinging. Jinki's reach was longer than Bling Bling's whereas he took the route that benefited his smaller lithe body, letting him duck under the long yet slow swings and hit where it hurt.

 

On the other hand, Jinki had spent more than 10 years, training under the best teachers with General Minho as his recent one. This allowed him the pleasure of seeing through the other's strategy and perfectly dodge the Singer's attack.

 

They clashed swords and both tested their strengths by pushing each other in the opposite direction whilst trying to get the upper hand. Bling Bling gritted his teeth, his fierce eyes fixed on Jinki, his forehead and neck sweaty. ''Give up old man, I almost have you outside the ring.''

 

That was true as Jinki heels had brushed several times against the stones. Jinki flipped his sweaty hair back and pried the small man's weight o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter