Bling Bling

Connected Through Harmony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 


Up close Jinki was much more overwhelmed, the mysterious Singer's face looked more defined, his silhouette was sharper and his hair the fluffiest. Jinki didn't forget that the hair might be a part of the costume nevertheless he was certain that the man would look stunning with any kind of hairstyle. The cutest thing of all was that the man had endless pools of big and wide, mocha eyes, almost like a puppy.

 

''Erm...excuse me, c-could you let go of my wrist?'' The smaller man stammered uneasily making Jinki realize how tightly he was holding the limb. He quickly let go and bowed with an embarrassing flush on his cheeks, ''M-my apologies.'' The Prince uttered and straightened up as the man made a noise of protest.

 

Jinki tilted his head to the side in curiosity as the Singer darted eyes around whilst one hand rubbed the back of his neck and the other waved around nervously. ''P-please don't do that, I just wasn't expecting someone to manhandle me like that.''

 

The Prince actually chuckled fondly as he heard the other's response. ''Just between you and I, I'm surprised myself.'' The Singer looked at him oddly, a slow smile worked its way across his face and into his eyes. ''Is this one of your pick-up lines?'' the small man teased just as a cocky smirk appeared on his features. ''Because this one is just dreadful.''

 

Jinki gawked dumbfounded at the Singer and before the man could even think about if he had offended the Prince, deep laughter rang through the air. Jinki even did that ridiculous movement where he clapped like a seal, the bunny ears on his head wobbling back and forth.

 

The Prince wiped tears away from under his bunny mask, still laughing between deep inhales. ''My goodness, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.''


The small man's lips lifted at the corner as he nibbled on his lower lip and lowered his head, twiddling his thumbs around and wiggling nervously on the spot. Jinki then noticed that some guests had stopped their activities to stare at them, some in surprise, admiration, and others were judging the Singer for making the Crown Prince laugh.

 

Jinki frowned displeased, he definitely didn't like it when people decided it was okay to intimidate each other in front of him. It wasn't right overall but he absolutely despised it when it was because of him. Jinki was not an object to be fought over and he did not stand for them deciding to who he gave his affection to.

 

The many females glaring at the Singer transformed their expressions when they saw Jinki looking. Smiling sweetly and even waving at him, giggling behind their hands innocently whilst fluttering their eyelashes as he made visual contact with them. The Prince huffed with a shake of his head and glanced down at the quiet Singer.

 

He wasn't sure what possessed him then as he reached out and lifted the other's chin. Surprised wide puppy eyes looked into his own, a rosy blush bloomed on the Singer's face. ''Please, don't hide your beautiful face.'' The Prince said gently yet his grip was strong whilst looking pleased as the small man's face practically glowed.

 

It confused him though when the Singer yanked his chin out of his grasp, brow furrowed and fist-clenching tightly in his wide kimono sleeves, ''You puzzle me, why would you say that?'' He asked quietly and before Jinki could answer, continued. ''We don't even know each other.''

 

The Prince blinked, this brought him back to his earlier thoughts if the feelings he developed for the man were actually 'love at first sight'. Looking at the Singer made his heart go wild and butterflies roam around again, if this turned out to be a phase then Jinki wanted to enjoy every moment of it right now. He racked a few fingers through his chestnut hair as he beamed, his eyes forming their usually lovely crescents. ''It's unexplainable but it felt right.''

 

The Singer stared in timid bewilderment, his mouth struggling to form words. He looked like a deer caught in the headlights, therefore, Jinki determined enough talk. ''May I ask you for a dance?'' He bowed his head and extracted his hand patiently. The smaller man cleared his throat and just agreed, clearly relieved that they were moving on from the topic.

 

He placed his hand in Jinki's and allowed the Prince to guide him to the dance floor as a dark-haired Musician was playing the guitar.

 

 

 

Kibum, Minho, and Taemin sat near the King, of course trying to gobble up as much food as they could.

 

There were dishes such as Classic Roast Turkey, Smoked Salmon. Big bowls with Soft Tofu, Mixed Seafood, and Kimchi Stew. Plates with Spicy Stir-Fried Octopus, Cold Bibimbap, and Steamed Mandu Dumplings. It smelled so mouthwateringly delicious that the 3 friends could not withhold themselves from tasting everything.


Minho nudged his lover in the side and nodded in the direction of the Crown Prince. ''Who is Hyung dancing with?'' The Prince dressed in a white suit with a golden bunny mask and the mysterious man in a white/red Kimono and red Hakama was altogether a fascinating sight.

 

The Advisor shrugged his shoulders whilst chopping through a piece of steak, popping the tender meat in his mouth and closing his eyes in bliss. ''I don't care, it's a dude by the looks of it and Jinki appears interested.''

 

Minho sighed as if to say that this was no more than he had expected from Kibum. The General glanced to his other side, pocking Taemin in the shoulder. The younger Prince was enjoying himself, bobbing his head to the music and tapping slim fingers against his knees.

 

The dark-haired Prince looked extraordinary in his vampire costume. A black long coat with fur on the shoulders and underneath, a plain black shirt with black leather pants and small wings attached to his back. His hair was parted in the middle and swapped to either side. He was fiddling with a rose which he used to charm women whenever they glanced his way by kissing the petals and winking.

 

It made Minho wonder where Kai was, surely he would have pounced on the gorgeous Prince by now?

 

''Do you know who your brother is dancing with?'' The General asked and scooped up food for himself. Taemin barely glanced at the couple on the dance floor as he picked his nails with a dagger that he materialized out of nowhere. ''Does it matter? They both look content.''

 

Minho threw his hands in the air with a noise of annoyance, giving up asking and questioned why he even bothered. His lover cared too much about the agreement Jinki had with the King and Taemin was vague as usual.

 

Taemin smirked, ''Already giving up General?''

 

Minho just shoved a bunch of Brussels sprouts in Taemin's big mouth. The young Prince literately shrieked and spat them out, pulling a face and snatching a mug of water as taste replacer.

 

''Are you crazy! At least give me something like Salmon when you do that!'' He complained and attempted to whack him across the ears but Minho wasn't called the General just for s and giggles and proved so by snatching Taemin's hand out of the air without trouble and held it tightly, grinning in amusement when Taemin attempted to get the limb back.

 

''Kibuuuuuum-Hyung tell your tall-alien-frog-husband-boyfriend to retreat his claws!!!'' Kibum tapped his chin, tilting his head back, ''Nope!'' and resumed eating.

 

Taemin sputtered and tried to yank his hand back even going as far as putting his foot on Minho's chair, he gave up at last and just pouted. Minho pumped his fist victoriously, ''Already giving up Prince?'' He mocked but confidence wavered as instead of throwing a tantrum, Taemin just smirked wickedly. ''If you don't let me go, I announce to everyone here who really takes it up the between you two.''

 

Minho paled and his boyfriend laughed nervously, '''Yeobo, let that evil child go, I know him long enough that he's not bluffing.'' Minho glanced from the Advisor to the Prince. ''B-but...''

 

''Do it Minho!'' His boyfriend almost shrieked forcing the General to let go immediately with wide eyes. Taemin cackled, almost falling off his chair in the progress as the taller man desperately tried to change the subject. ''LOOK, that guy just stood on Jinki's foot!'' His tone had an obnoxious loud quality to it whilst the General pointed, nearly poking Kibum's eyes out.

 

Kibum snatched the deadly finger out of the air. ''Calm down dear, your image is diminishing. Where is my attractive, calm and collected General?'' Minho's eyes lit up and he sat up straight in his chair, crossing his arms with one leg over the other, his expression aloof as he blew a kiss at the Diva.

 

The Diva beamed with delight just as Taemin grumbled with a roll of his eyes. ''Idiots.''

 

He directed his attention back at the two on the dance floor. ''I honestly don't mind whoever Jinki is dancing with, Snowflake seems alright.''
Kibum raised an eyebrow suspiciously as he fed Minho a grape, ''Why do you sound so casual, know something we don't?''

 

Taemin just winked, the answer right on the tip of his sharp tongue but he decided to keep that question unanswered for now.
 

 

 


 

 

The Crown Prince and the Singer danced around in circles, Jinki had his hand resting on the Singer's hip and his other hand was intertwined with slender fingers.

 

At the moment a pretty woman was singing a song namely 'I got love'. Her voice was soothing and fairly sensual as she expanded her vocals to reach the high notes. The s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter