9 Mystery

The One Who Suddenly Transferred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You couldn't get any rest as you had endless questions in your head.

'Did she really say that?'

'Why is she with Mark then?'

'Is she playing us?'

"Is she playing me?'

Thinking about it made your head hurt more as you found yourself rolling around in bed resulting in falling on the floor.

"Great..." You say while rubbing your head.

You heard footsteps running towards your room as you quickly tried getting back onto the bed but your weak was too late.

"Kris!" You see Minju running to help you. She was still in her uniform which you suspected she was skipping school just to take care of you.

"Here." Minju holds your waist as she helps you up.

"How did that happen?" Minju asks but all you could do was cheekily laugh making Minju fold her arms at you.

"You need to stay in bed!" Despite being pretty weak, you felt your body feeling energetic again, probably from the sudden confession you weren't supposed to hear.

"How did you know I was sick anyway..." Minju thought about it whether telling you was a good idea or not.

"Um well your friends contacted me..." You sigh and made a mental note to beat their asses up.

You laughed and thanked Minju for taking care of you however she stayed quiet and looked around. She sits on your bed and starts fiddling with her fingers while looking down in shame.

"Why are you this kind to me, even when I do things like that"

Her voice was obviously shaking and she was holding back some tears.

"Things like what?" You started to become concerned and wanted to hold her hand at that moment.

"Like leaving you to see Mark without any explanation. You don't even question anything. You just accepted it knowing how bad of a guy he is."

'Oh' you realized that Minju actually wanted you to care. She wanted you to ask and voice your concerns.

', why am I so dumb' You thought as you weakly wiped her tear that escaped.

"Minju, I-"

"KRIS WE ARE BACK, ARE YOU STILL ALIVE MY BRO?"

The boys yelled as they bashed the door open and rushed to your room only to see Minju trying not to cry and your fingers caressing her face. Everybody looked at each other without saying anything for a good minute before Hirata clapped his hands together and said

"Ok, Minju would you like to join us for dinner tonight? We want to express our gratitude for taking care of Kris."

----------------------

Leaving you in your room to rest. The bros take Minju out and introduce themselves.

"Nice to meet you, i'm Lee Tayong, the one who called you. This is Hirata Ryu, Yang Yang and Chung Ae."

"Nice to meet you, i'm Kim Minju!"

----------------------

After introducing themselves, Yang Yang and Chung Ae kept telling Minju various stories about you during childhood while the oldest two were cooking dinner.

Minju has realized that the two bros rarely spoke about Kris's parents and was curious to know about them.

"What about Kris's parents?"

Minju asked which made Yang Yang stutter a bit. Chung Ae laughed a bit and took over the story telling session.

"Sometimes I even wonder if Kris's mother still looks at her as her own child...You heard about how she got forced to move here right? But you probably haven't even heard about her father."

Chung Ae leaned forward and stared into the coffee table.

"Her father is a businessman, owns a pretty good company. He was Kris's role model. Other than Hirata teaching her a lot of things, her father was the one who shaped her into who Kris is today." Chung Ae smiled

"He was honestly really cool. He would sneak Kris out without her mother knowing to watch car races with us. Her mother just wanted Kris to be a typical good kid with good grades. But her father. He wanted her to be happy... Everything was well until the divorce. He just suddenly disap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter