15 You're going down Mark

The One Who Suddenly Transferred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kris! you ready dude?"

Taeyong yells from the kitchen while trying to force a slice toast into Yang Yang's mouth because he woke up late.

You stared in the mirror and fixed your black tie with shaky hands. A week has passed and the day of the business party finally came. You and your bros were all suited up and ready.

Chung Ae had a good time choosing everybody's suits as he had the best fashion sense. You made sure to choose the best one for you.

"Yo guys, last team meeting before we go haha." You said while they all gathered up around you.

"Just wanna say thank you so much for going along in this hectic plan with me...Really appreciate it." They all smiled and looked at each other before Hirata ruffled your hair up as all the bros gave you a hug.

"HIRATA MY HAIR."

"OH SH-"

"OK SCREW IT WE ARE GONNA BE LATE."

----------------------

"Minju, I know that you can't afford to buy a dress so I went all the way to buy one for you in this occasion. This is the treatment you're missing out on because of your ignorant pride"

Mark said while giving Minju an expensive looking sky blue dress while a confident look in his eyes. 

She hesitantly took it from him and went back to her house to get ready for the party which she has no knowledge of.

Minju thought that it was just a normal rich man's party where people go to show off. Hence why she is going with Mark so he can show her off. However there was so much more to it than she thought.

The venue was an hour drive away from where they were and so Minju had no choice but to endure a long car ride with Mark. 

She exhaled with her shake breath and had her game face on.

"A quarter of our debt, gone. Just gonna pretend to be his girl, nothing else."

She then had a flashback of Kris's face when she pushed her away. Minju regretted everything, what she really wanted to say was "Save me Kris"

--------------------

Mark picked up Minju in his Mercedes Benz, it was very flash and noticeable by everyone who passed by. 

"My parents will be there tonight, don't mess this up for me because if I go down, you will go down with me and that includes your parents." Minju couldn't say anything except nod and endure.

They shortly arrived at the venue, it was a mansion. A massive garden with a fountain to welcome anyone, three stories high with more windows than a shopping mall. It was so high class that Minju could not believe.

'Things like this really exist?' She thought to herself.

Businessmen were everywhere, she couldn't look anywhere and could not avoid seeing a man in tux or a woman in a dress in sight. 

"Mark! So nice for you to come." Minju hears an old man talking to Mark as she mentally pukes seeing Mark acting like a 'gentleman'

'Just endure it Minju... Endure it' 

--------------------

You set off in your evo 10 with your bros. The venue was an hour away drive so you ended up speeding so you didn't miss it. It wasn't long before a police man started chasing you.

"Ugh not now pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter