7 Me or Him

The One Who Suddenly Transferred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The walk to Minju's house was filled with non-stop conversations, laughs and singing. Minju would secretly take pictures of you and joke around about how you always have flour on you. 

While arriving at her house, you noticed that her parents weren't home as the house was dead silent when you two went in. It was pretty small but it gave a nice homey feeling. It was nothing like your home in Australia and in Korea too.

"Go take a shower first, I'll get you a towel and a spare change of clothes and then I'll use the shower in my parent's room"

You nod and head into the shower.

---------------

It was supposed to just be a quick walk around the city streets but here you are, taking a shower at someone's house. You used the shampoo and it instantly reminded you of the smell Minju's hair has. 

Slapping your own face, you try and focus your thoughts back on your current situation and quickly finish your shower.

Minju gave you a white champion hoodie, black shirt and black jeans which you giggle at because you can see that she took your style into consideration. You wore the jeans and shirt and decided to wear the hoodie after drying your hair.

You walked out with your hair still damp as you used your hand to comb it up, not realizing that Minju was staring at you the whole time as she camouflaged on the couch.

Minju couldn't take her eyes off your serious expression and how your hair was still wet. You scanned the room and jumped when you finally saw her sitting on the couch.

"Hahaha omg you scared me, why didn't you say anything?"

You said as you sat next to her and unconsciously pulled your face close to hers. Minju's face instantly heated up as you continued staring at her. It didn't take long before you realized that this was deja vu. You kept staring at her features as your attraction pulled towards her lips. You were interested in her, you definitely figured that out.

"So...um what should we eat?" Minju pulls back and asks before she loses control.

"Hmmm I don't really crave anything. What do you have in your fridge?" You get up to look at her fridge but was stopped as she suddenly held your arm.

"No no, uhhh there's nothing in there haha so don't worry." 

"Nothing in there?" You swiftly got out of her hold and opened the fridge seeing that there was only a few side dishes.

"I see, how about we go get some groceries? I'll cook for you at your home haha." 

Minju was embarrassed to show you how her fridge as there was hardly anything there to last her for a day. She felt bad since she thought that you were pitying her.

"It's okay... maybe dinner wasn't the best idea..."

""Aye!? We are just going to get some meat to fry, you already got some side dishes and rice right? I missed having a chill meal since my bro keeps making creative dishes, it gets too tiring haha."

"...You have a brother?"

"Oh no I'm an only child but you know how I live with my 4 close friends haha, the eldest one likes to do housewife stuff like cooking and cleaning."

"Ahhh yeah, I remember Chaeyeon mentioning something like that? Can't remember haha you guys seem very close."

"Yeah, well I can tell you more about it during dinner so let's go get some food! oh, and i'm treating ok"

You said with a wink before disappearing into the bathroom again to wear the hoodie Minju left you. She was hesitant of letting you treat her to dinner however smiled to herself when the thought of you two shopping for groceries and cooking together popped into her mind. 

On the other hand, you were trying to snap out of your shock from earlier. Finally realising that you had feelings for the girl made you panic. Especially when you were putting on her hoodie which overflowed with her scent.

"Oh my lord"

You mumbled before leaving the bathroom.

--------------------

The sun was setting soon and so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter