2 New student!? Now?

The One Who Suddenly Transferred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school term in korea was already through the middle, therefore nobody would expect a new student at this time of year.

The teachers instantly knew who Kris was and took her to her new class.

"I'm Joon your homeroom teacher, it's nice to meet you and welcome"

Kris nodded and rolled her eyes after he turned around and continued to lead her towards her new class. She began missing her old school as soon as she pulled into the school grounds. Her loud sports car caused students to start staring and whispering to each other.

"What? you never seen a car before?"

Kris whispered as she was a little surprised at her own attitude. The sudden new environment made Kris a little gloomy.

------

"Ok quiet down, back to your seats, Minju and Nako please put your gifts in the back of the class, they are going to get in the way"

Kris was waiting outside of the class for Joon to introduce her but she was curious of the "gifts" he spoke of. 

Is it their birthday today? She wondered.

"Uhhh this may be at an unusal time in the year but we have a new transfer student from Australia today, please come in and introduce yourself."

Her heart panicked a little as Kris marched into the class which looked entirely different to Australia’s.

"My name is Kris Park, came from Australia..."

She calmly said as her eyes scanned the room, ignoring all the faces of the new classmates. Kris didn't want to talk or make friends with anyone just yet.

Looking at the empty seat in the back, Kris prayed that Joon would asign you that seat however...

"Ok you can sit there"

He pointed to a seat next to the window in the middle of the class. That place is going to be a pain in the arse during summer.

------

As soon as the bell went off for lunch, Minju stretched on her seat and relaxed after the three hour session. She turned to have a better look at the new student but... she wasn't there. Only the curtains flowing from the wind due to the window that Kris used.

"Yah, did she just jump out from the second floor!?"

The classmates were saying as they all looked out the window only to see Kris walking towards a bench to each lunch alone.

"Minju let's go...why are you smiling?"

Yuri said as she caught the latter smiling

"Oh...I was? it's nothing, let's go"

She said as she linked arms with Yuri and walked to the cafe with Hitomi, Yujin, Wonyoung and Nako to meet up with their senior friends Eunbi, Yena, Sakura, Chaeyeon, Chaewon and Hyewon.

All of them are known as IZONE. The twelve girls who were famous for being good friends while maintaining strong idol vibes in school. They have a reputation of rejecting every love letter, confession etc. However, that won't stop all the 'popular' boys in the school from thinking that they are tough , tough enough to be able to win over anyone in IZONE.

-----------------------

"Ahhh finally, BREAD"

Hitomi and Hyewon said as they saw a mountain of breads bought from the store, prepared specially for them.

"I heard that the new transfer student is in your class"

Eunbi said as she munched on her rice.

"Yah, she's one of a kind. Jumped out of the window from the second floor as soon as the bell went!"

"Some students also said she was the one who drove that white sports car to school this morning"

IZONE was casually talking about Kris until

*BAM*

A student was on the floor with her food all tipped over.

"What a loser"

A group of bullies snickered at the girl on the ground who silently cleaned up and tried leaving. IZONE members wanted to help the victim help when,

"Yo what the hell was that for? You clearly tripped her"

Kris confronted the group as she went to the cafe to grab a drink when she witnessed this.

She gave the leader of the group a death stare but sighed and helped the student up. Kris didn't want any trouble on the first day.

"You ok?"

The girl could only muster a nod as Kris lead her to a more quiet area, away from all the students staring at what just happened.

"Yah...really one of a kind"

Yuri said as the rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter