4 Threat

The One Who Suddenly Transferred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were speeding extra fast down the highway, still angry about Mark, the presence of him completely changed your mood.

"White suits blue more"

His words echoed in your head and the touch from Minju linking arms with you still lingered as her sweet scent was on your arm. You didn't know why you were over-reacting. Just thinking about Mark breathing the same air as Minju made you want to beat him up.

"Maybe it's because I hate him so much..." But why? 

You said to yourself as you never really experienced pure hate towards an individual before...however you have also never experienced pure love towards an individual before too so you were unaware of what was causing this. He may be a jerk but there is more to that, you can feel it. You decided to stop thinking about it and safely arrive back home to your bros. 

----------------------------------

It was finally Monday, you were already yawning as you walked to school. You decided to walk today for a change of pace (mostly because you got a speeding ticket from last night and wanted to play it safe today). You were calmly walking, admiring the neighborhood and stopping by any cats to pet them. This made you late. Very late. As you slowly waddled up towards the school gate, it was closed and there was no way to get in. But for you, it didn't matter at all.

 

Minju was dozing off from English class and stared at the empty seat two seats across from her. She wanted to apologize to you. She wanted to see you. As soon as Minju thought about seeing you, her eyes locked on to a familiar figure outside the school gates.

*Gasp*

Minju accidently let out a gasp as classmates turned to look at her, then to look at what Minju was looking at. They then all gasped.

------------------------------------

You looked at the tall gate without a single care. There was a teacher staring right at you too. You threw your bag over the gate and then walk away from it for a few steps to be able to do a run up. You started sprinting at full speed as you jumped and used your hand to grab the top of the gate to safely (not really) maneuver to the other side.

"YAH! student come here, you are in big trouble"

The teacher who was staring at you finally yelled.

You ran to your bag and started sprin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter