5 I'm sorry

The One Who Suddenly Transferred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju thought about her family. Her parents who did everything they could to make her happy. However a simple mistake from borrowing a loan from a suspicious place made her life turn upside down. Her family was able to buy the house they always wanted, however now they face a heavy debt which is tearing her mother and father's minds apart.

Minju shook her head and wiped her tears away as she went to make her way to the cafe to meet up with IZONE and hopefully see Kris. On her way there she recieved a box of chocolates from a boy called Beom who she knew liked her. Minju was surprised at his bravery but she said a thanks with a blank face and gave the chocolates back to him. Making everybody around her stare. 

That was just a thing for Kim Minju. She was obviously touched and grateful, she was used to hiding her expression around those who arent close with her. That's when the word 'untouchable' became her backbone.

-------------------------------

"And then, and then! she said..."

Yena was telling her funny story while everybody was laughing their stomachs off. After opening up, you were able to fully enjoy talking with IZONE.

"Yah but then Yuri was like that too!"

You joked around making everybody slap the table because of the laughter. Yuri sat on your lap and gave you her signature cheek kiss. However when she did, Minju arrived just on time to witness that. You saw her make a painful expression for 0.1 seconds before smiling at the group and apologising for her lateness. Yuri started getting closer to you after complimenting her voice, not many people express that to her and she felt touched for it so she started clinging onto you more, either way you both were okay with it.

You thought it was just your imagination and continued to hug and poke Yuri's cheeks while she was on you. Minju seemed normal, often talking and making jokes with IZONE so you didn't suspect anything wrong. 

----------------------------

During lunch, you saw Chowon being dragged by one of Ran's group members. You slammed your chopsticks down as the IZONE members looked up at you growling under your breath. You say sorry that you had to go but they nodded acknowledging that you were leaving for a proper reason this time.

"Kris, i'll come with you"

Yujin said as she stood up. You hesitantly looked at her and didn't want her to help out because there could be some violence involved. Like last time when you punched Ran's boyfriend because he was writing "Go die " on Chowon's desk and it resulted in a fight until other boys from the class stopped you two.

"It's fine Yujin, i'm just gonna do something really quick"

Yujin gave a shrug and sat back down. But then Minju looked very worried which made you feel a bit sorry for her having to worry about you, especially when you were being a little bit of a lately towards her. When you began walking towards where Chowon was, you put your hand on Minju's shoulder on the way there. Just to let her know it was going to be ok. Minju put her hand on her shoulder where you touched her after you left, still hoping to fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter