14 Day by Day

The One Who Suddenly Transferred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every time you passed the hallways of your school, you always see Mark who appears to either one, be bullying some or two, looking for Minju. 

"Does he have a life?" You question.

"I know you know about Minjus situation but be careful, he is too powerful for any of us." Yuri says which you pretended to agree.

Feeling uncomfortable hiding important facts from your friends you try and distract yourself from them by teasing Yuri.

"Jogyul~"

You say while poking her stomach. You start fighting and playing around until you feel a stare melt your back off. You turn around to see Minju jump and look back at her textbook which she was holding upside down.

You laughed 

"Yuri i'm going to Minju, bye~"

Yuri shot a finger heart at you which made Minju sulk even more behind her textbook.

"Yah, whats with the gloomy look?"

A familiar voice made her jump and look up shyly. You weren't giving Minju enough attention and she was still slumped over her misunderstanding of you liking Yuri.

"It's nothing..."

You take a sit on the desk in front of her and rest your hand on your chin while looking at her with a smile.

"K-Kris do you li-"

"Kris! come here I want to show you something"

Minju was about to ask a question that has been eating her away the past few days when Yuri yelled across the room.

"Oh i'm coming! sorry Minju what were you going to say?"

"No, no it's nothing."

Minju smiled and shooed you away to Yuri.

-------------

*sigh*

This was Minju's hundredth sigh today as she slowly walked along the streets of Seoul after school.

"Oh, well isn't it Minju!"

Minju looked behind her to see Yang Yang and Hirata on their way to a cafe. They both smirked at each other and before Minju realized, she was forced into the cafe with them while the bros treated to her favorite drinks and cake.

"N-no it's ok! You guys don't have to"

"Don't worry, any friend of Kris's is our friend too!"

Minju shyly accepted their treat and soon enough, all three of them were talking about a variety of topics comfortably.

"So how are things with you and Kris?" Minju nearly spits out her drink when Hirata casually asks her the question.

"What do you mean what things?"

"Hahaha never mind then." Hirata laughs while Yang Yang just shakes his head with a smile.

"Uhh... does Kris like anyone at the moment?" Yang Yang looks over at Hirata.

"Hmmm well she says she does like someone but we don't know who."

"Oh yes yes, she only told us that she has the letter 'i' and 'u' in her name." Hirata laughs silently as Minju looks confused.

"Ahhhhh..." Hirata and Yang Yang tried to make it obvious that it was Minju herself but her naive brain told her otherwise.

She instantly thought of Yuri, who also had the same letters in her name. 

"Yeah it's a girl called Jo Yuri...she would suit Kris..."

Minju said with a bitter smile. The two bros looked at each other with disbelief. They knew that they neede

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter