10 I love my friends

The One Who Suddenly Transferred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before lunch started the speakers had a sudden announcement 

"Kris Park of class D-2 please report to the staff room immediately"

"WHAT"

You yelled while holding your hungry stomach.

"Hahaha yah Kris, are you in trouble again?"

Yuri laughed 

"I swear I didn't do anything this time...."

You gave up and went to the staff room while the rest of IZONE met up and had lunch.

"Yah Minju you're being so quiet today, is something wrong?"

Eunbi asked, which was expected as the mother of the group.

"Oh no, it's just that Kris asked me out for dinner today as i'm going to tell her about Mark..."

(IZONE are the only people who know about Minju's debt and how she is trying to help her family by listening to Mark. They always try to help but Minju told them not to do anything)

"DINNER!? which restaurant and when?"

Yena said with a mouthful

"Yah! Yena you dirty duck"

Yuri yelled while closing shut.

"A Japanese restaurant called Nishiki and it's after my part time job...why?"

Everybody in IZONE looked at each other intensely.

"Yah, it's our baby Minju's first love. We need to make sure this date goes well."

Chaeyeon teased.

"Uuuuuu, our Minju has grown up"

Sakura said while pretending to cry.

"Yah!! How did you know!? I mean no I don- MHF"

Minju was trying to lie while being shut up with bread stuffed in by Hyewon

"It's so obvious, we catch you staring at Kris and smiling to yourself. If you look at your photo album it's full of selfies and secret photos with Kris. Oh, not to mention the top of your search bar in instagram is always Kris's profile"

Hyewon said which made everybody speechless.

"DAMN HYEWON"

Yujin yelled while holding in her laughter.

"Long story short, don't underestimate your best friends. We can notice the little and big things. Especially when someone falls in love. But it's a different story if we fall in love with each other."

Eunbi says while giving an annoyed glance towards Sakura and Chaeyeon who slight jumped.

"I mean, I have been pretty close with Kris lately and I swear sh-"

Yujin was about to say when she suddenly stopped her sentence when a certain ash grey head was at the entrance to the cafe.

"I wasn't in trouble! The English teacher just wanted me to check something with him"

You said while taking a seat next to Minju who had her eyes popping out.

"Yo what's wrong? looks like you have just seen a ghost..."

You said while holding Minju's shoulder.

"Yah Yah! Get away from Minju, she's mine!"

Eunbi joked around while Yujin hit you on the back.

"Hahahaha what!!!!???"

You laughed as everybody was giving Minju a smug look.

-----------------------

School finished and Minju headed towards her job.

"See you tonight!"

She said before taking the bus.

You walked towards your car when you saw Mark also heading towards his car with two girls. You two eye each other as a flame built up inside you. Before you realized it, you and Mark were side to side in an empty road. You knew that he wanted to show off but you weren't gonna let that happen.

"Screw you Mark"

You whispered as a race started between the two of you.

He was definitely a ricer (A person who makes unnecessary modifications car to make it look faster).

With your dad's driving lessons engraved into you. You sped in front of him, leaving Mark behind big time. Sweet victory felt good as you saw his surprised face and the two girls smiling at you.

You drove back to the apartment. The bros finished w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter