12 Stay with me

The One Who Suddenly Transferred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The drive back to the restaurant to retrieve the bro's cars and motorbike was quiet. Seeing you so serious again gave the bros chills, but they all smiled at each other and will follow you till the end. No matter what.

You wondered if Minju was still gonna be at the restaurant. You understood at least half of what Mark could mean to her. Something about debt...

Arriving back at the restaurant, you rush out of the car to run to Minju who was crying in Chaeyeon's arms. It looked a bit off as all of IZONE was still in their terrible disguises.

"Minju..."

You softly say as she lifted her head up, shocked to see you back again. Chaeyeon lets go of Minju and pushes her slightly to you. You embrace Minju and start comforting her.

Minju was happy. Very happy that you came back, after all, she looked forward to be going out for dinner with you only to have it end up with Mark ruining everything again. She dug her face into your shoulder and stopped crying. Little did you two know, IZONE and your bros were all smirking and secretly taking pictures.

"Kris!?"

Minju said as she held your hand. It was still shaking from before. Her warmth and caring hands made you forget everything as you dragged her hand to touch your cheek.

"Hey, stay over at mine today"

You say without realizing. Everybody jumped after hearing your unexpected request which IZONE had to hold Yujin and Wonyoung's mouth to prevent them from screaming.

You flinched and realized what you asked before letting go of her hand and holding your face in embarrassment. You peek through your fingers to see her reaching for your hands again and say

"I would love to..."

------------------------------

The bros all went to drop IZONE back to their houses while you and Minju drove back to the apartment after stopping by her house to get her overnight necessities. Your heart was going crazy when you opened the door to your home.

"You should go take a shower, I already had mine"

You say while taking off your hoodie which revealed your toned stomach which Minju low key stared at.

"Minju?"

"AH! Yes! Thanks I'll go"

You laughed and threw her a towel.

As she disappeared into the bathroom, you immediately jump on your bed and roll around. 'WHEN DID I HAVE THE GUTS TO ASK HER TO STAY THE NIGHT' You yell in your thoughts.

Respecting her space, you pile up blankets on the floor and decide to give the bed to Minju (ofc lul). You got changed and went outside to your balcony and lied on the ground to watch the stars and think about the business party which was in two weeks.

"Kris...? I'm done"

You jump up to see Minju in her cute pajamas. 'What a sight' you thought while you tried not to stare too much.

"It's really late now, want to sleep straight away?"

Minju laughed and nodded. We both were very tired. As you lied on the ground Minju panicked.

"Why are you giving me the bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter