13 Getting to know Kris

The One Who Suddenly Transferred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: It's 10:30pm rn and i'm like "hey, I think I have an idea. Screw playing Rainbow Six Seige rn"

Daredevilcec and I wants Kris to be a relatable character for all the readers. We tried our best. :)

Please enjoy this fun kinda chapter I wrote after ting bricks in RSS.

-------------------------------------------

You groaned at the familiar tone ringing next to your head. It was 6:00am and you promised your best friends to go for a run before school. It is currently winter in Australia and you are 16 years old, in high school.

"Hey Kris over here!"

Yang yelled to you when he was with the other three stretching at the park.

"Morning"

You all said to each other while warming up.

"Yah, we better finish before 7:30am or else I'll be late again hahaha"

The four graduates flashed a suspicious smile at you and gave a thumbs up before jogging off on your usual routes. Greeting neighbors on the way, all of you were famous amongst the locals for being a respectful and well mannered group of friends. However the locals looked sad when they saw the group running by today.

"Oh Kris come here you"

Some adults would say while giving you a heartfelt hug. You were confused at first until Taeyong said to you when the group reached the top of the hill where an amazing view was.

"Kris sit down, we have something important to tell you."

You slowly sat down, startled at his immediate seriousness.

*Kris, remember how we said that after you graduate we would start a business together..?"

His eyes were a bit watery and his words died out, so Chung Ae took over for him.

"You see Kris we...."

Then Chung Ae's eyes also started to water and so Ryu stepped forward.

"We have decided something very important together and..."

Ryu began choking on his words and so the last and youngest bro shut his eyes and tried yelling out

"We are going to leav-" *cough cough*

The mess that all three were in made you stare at them with a poker face, just wondering what in the world they were trying to do.

"Guys, what's wrong?"

You stood up and started to feel concerned and put your hand on Chung Ae and Taeyong's backs.

"We received a once in a life time offer from my dad's boss in Korea and with that, we are able to have a stable start to our company. He only gave us two days to decide and so...i'm sor-"

"That's great"

Taeyong looked up at you, surprised.

"Guys, I'll be right behind you in two years. Do all the tough work in the beginning for me to join later aye?"

You tried joking as tears came out.

"I promise I'll take care of myself, I'll eat properly even without Ryu nagging, I'll sleep enough without Chung reminding me, I'll get better at skateboarding without Yang having to teach me and I'll clean without Taeyong's help."

All four of you started to cry and hug each other. This was the first time you were going to be apart from the three you have been together with from the start.

------------------------------------

**reality**

"KRIS! YO LET'S GO FOR A SKATE"

Your eyes opened with a thud as Yang nearly tipped your whole bed over, interrupting your dream about the past.

"HOLY HELL, wait a skate? YO KEEN"

It's Saturday and the other three bros, Chungae, Hirata and Taeyong were out for a formal meeting, leaving the youngest two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter