Mark's revenge

The One Who Suddenly Transferred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good night"

"Have a good night"

You and Minju say to each other while you see her off at her house after a LONG night. 

As soon as the door closed, you jumped everywhere as you couldn't stop smiling. But then a sudden thought made you freeze.

"....My bros are still at the party"

--------------------

*A few hours earlier*

All Mark could do was hold his cheek after his mother slapped him and watch Kris take Minju away as they were both smiling.

All the business men were looking at him in dissapointment and disgust, especially his own parents.

Taeyong, Hirata, Chung and Yang were helping each other off the floor after some of them needed to take a break after all the struggling and fighting. Soon they stood tall in front of Mark, ready to clean up what Kris has started.

"Mark's parents, Miss Ran and Mr Ran of the respected RAN company...I thank you for understanding the sudden transfer of ownership for one of your company branches that you gave to Mark."

Chung Ae said while giving a handshake to both of them. 

Mark's parents looked shook during the whole exchange but understood the whole situation and was more than happy to help them out with transfering ownership.

Yang Yang rubbed his injuries and was helping Hirata walk as he got injured the most.

"Now...let's call a taxi shall we?"

---------------

*present*

You checked your phone and it was from Taeyong saying that everybody is at home already.

You sighed of relief and quickly made your way home, barely enduring your injuries.

"I'm home, are you guys ok?"

You said while opening the apartment door. You immediately saw Chaeyeon, Wonyoung, Sakura and the others helping out with patching up their injuries.

"Yo"

They said while a huge smile while the three girls from IZONE were in the middle of tending to their injuries.

"How come you guys are here!?"

You ask

"We were at Chaeyeon's house when we heard a loud sound! Turns out it was your bros tripping everywhere outside the apartment halls!"

Sakura said.

"Kris! Your hurt too!?"

Wonyoung said as she dropped everything and ran to take a closer look at your injuries.

"Care to explain why you all are roughed up...? while in extremely formal wear?"

Chaeyeon asked.

While Wonyoung was carefully dabbing some disinfectant on your cheek while you flintched everytime, you prepare yourself to tell a very long story.

"I'm sorry for keeping it a secret for all this time...but here's what happened"

----------------------

"I see....Kris, thank you so much for helping our Minju"

Chaeyeon said with full on greatfulness 

"It's finally the end..."

"But what happened after you drove to the beach? You stopped the story there"

Sakura asked out of curiosity which made you instantly turn red.

"OHHHHH?? WHAT'S THIS??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter