6 Business

The One Who Suddenly Transferred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a couple of days since that event, where you and Minju were on the rooftop, just you two alone. Like you promised yourself, you decided to be friendly with her again even when Mark comes along and takes her, you try to ignore it but occasionally you would take Minju out of the situation when your blood boiled.

You have noticed that whenever Minju has another boy try to talk to her or get too friendly, she bluntly rejects them. Everybody except Mark. It made you question their relationship since it was obvious that Minju acted defenseless around Mark. After school you suddenly get a call from your father.

"Hello?" You hesitantly say as your father hardly ever calls you.

"Hey, heard you're in Seoul?"

"Yeah, mom kicked me out."

"...Of course she did, oh well I'm flying back to Seoul for XCX business. Is Taeyong and the others running their business well?"

"Um I think so, when are you coming?"

"Tomorrow, I was thinking of doing a joint project but I'll talk to them about it."

"Oh okay, was that all?"

"Yes, I better go." Despite the harsh divorce you witness between your parents, you still understood each side and hoped to at least feel some love from your father knowing that your mother harshly told you to move.

"Oh okay, bye dad."

"I'll talk to you later...maybe when I see you. Bye." You were shocked to hear that your father mentioned to see you, even if it was a maybe.

You ran to your car to quickly head back home until you see Taeyong heading to his car with a pale look.

"Kris, have you heard that your dad is coming to Korea?"

"Yeah..."

He looked sternly at you as he patted your back before heading out.

"Don't worry, we are here for you ok"

"Mh, yeah I know"

-------------------------------

Taeyong alerted the others about your fathers arrival tomorrow. Since there will be some joint project between your fathers company and your friends started company. Both are really popular and despite you not being in a high position of either of them, you're considered untouchable too. Yang Yang thought it would be a good idea if you were part of the company since you were aware of a lot of things and as for your fathers company, you just happen to be the heir to the throne. 

"Kris, you know that our company ORB industry is in charge of a gaming software?"

"Of course yeah."

"Well apparently your father wants to combine ORBs newest project with XCXs secret project which was an app design but since it was the first for XCX to do a project like this, they thought they combine it with us." You nod in amusement.

"So the main reason my dad wanted to come to Korea was for you guys basically haha." You say with a slight smile.

"He cares about you! It would probably be hard for him to talk to you since the divorce..." You look at Hirata who instantly shut up as he saw your eyes represent sadness.

"Let's not talk about it anymore but just to let you know, YOU will be part of this project whether you like it or not. Coming from the second youngest of us 5, I know whats right, and trust me in the long run, this will d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter