8 Sick

The One Who Suddenly Transferred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you want?"

Minju said coldly when she saw Mark sitting on the park's bench like he owns the place.

"That father of yours really had the guts to ask for an extention you know. Minju ah, you know it's not up to your father but you. But you know what? I feel like taking a photo with you today."

Mark said while gesturing Minju to sit next to him while his arm was extended out. Minju clentched her fists and slowly made her way towards him. Mark then grabbed her tightly and took his phone out to take a selfie.

"Hmmm something isn't right here, oh I know! Yah, Minju. Kiss me on the cheek"

Minju's eyes popped out.

"Are you serious!?"

Mark grabbed her hair and looked her in the eyes.

"What did you say?"

Minju was on the verge of tears but decided to keep her cool. She placed her lips on Mark and instantly removed herself from him when the picture was taken.

"Kris..."

She whimpered.

"Thanks, you can go now. Oh and don't worry, i'm not going to post this until you finally become mine"

Mark said while tapping away on his phone.

Minju didn't even look twice while she walked away.

She wanted to quickly go back to you as you became her source of comfort. But....when she arrived back home, she was only left with traces of you.

---------------------

'Me or him?'

You smashed your head on the table and wondered why you asked that. Minju sincerely apologised to you and promised that she would be back in a few minutes.

You continued making dinner at Minju's since you didn't want to waste it. You nicely arranged the bibimbap and kimchi pancakes in a bowl and plate while wrapping it up in plastic wrap.

To be honest, your heart hurted. You held your chest and realised that you were still in the girl's hoodie. With an empty look, you began leaving. Taking off her clothes and folding it neatly on her bed. Wearing your own clothes again which was dripping wet from the washing machine. But you didn't care, all you wanted was to go home.

You opened the door and looked back.

"She has someone else already"

You said to yourself before a half opened letter caught your eye. The logo was familar and so curiosity took over. You walked slowly to the letter and looked closely.

 

Dear Mr Kim

Your request of having more time off of your interest has been denied. By the officals of the IOM branch we have already established an agreement to have you either pay off the rest of you debt of 7,664,638,960 won by December without anymore added interest, or have more time while your 150% interest rate will resume.

Kind regards,

Gyo, IOM branch

 

Your eyebrow raised up.

"Gyo....hmm"

But you were frozen still. It broke your heart that Minju was hiding this from everyone. 7,664,638,960 won was ridiculous you thought. On top of that, a 150% interest rate which answers why it is so much. You were sure that Minju's family was struggling with a debt from loan sharks and knew that Minju working hard at that bakery explained things. They had six months to solve this problem before their interest rates resumed.

You took a photo of the company's logo as you can't recall where you have seen it before. Placed the letter back and left her house. The long walk home was cold due to your wet clothes, but you were too heartbroken to care.

---------------------

"Ohhh Kris is back!" Yangyang yelled as he was the first one to hear you at the door.

Your bros came running out like excited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter