You are!?

The One Who Suddenly Transferred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Security!" 

"Don't even try Mark when we already took down 15 of them." You say after Taeyong opens the doors more for everyone see men on the floor, out of their minds.

Despite winning against security guards, everybody including you were all tired and injured. It was determination and anger that was keeping you moving. You ruffled through your suit's pockets and threw a purple invitation on the floor.

"Next time, before you judge someone by their age, think twice! We weren't on the damn list because we have the special purple VIP invitation." You shouted at the guards who were still conscious. Before turning to meet Mark's gaze with eyes that can cut through anything. 

"How do they have Mr Park's invitation!?"

"Don't you know them? The female is his daughter! I haven't heard about her till this year when she moved to Korea and started working at ORB." Whispers from the crowd emerged 

"Kris!?" Minju said while the grip on her wrist became tighter because of Mark's anger.

Today was his chance to show off to his parents and other business men so he can use them in the future. Minju winced in pain which made you nearly lose your cool and jump on him with a fist full of punches. But not now... you thought. 'Bare with it Kris....'.

"Mr Kim, Mr Kook, Miss Jeon..." You said with respect as you bowed and greeted your seniors, not forgetting the manners your father taught you.

"Kris? Is that really you?." They all gave you heartwarming comments which made Mark panic a little.

"What the , how does she know all the top dogs...?" Mark whispered to himself which made Minju stare at his miserable state.

She can see that Mark was producing cold sweat.

"Mark get your filthy hands off of Minju." You said with a dead serious tone.

"You're still a loser and a nobody Kris, everyone will see that soon." You smirked seeing his slight scared tone.

"I think you're talking about yourself, you're the real loser here." Yang Yang says making Mark even angry.

"How dare you say that! I have the power over you loser!"

"Mark! Take your hands off Minju or I swear to god... actually you know what? I don't care anymore, I hereby now own your business, let's just say I can but it right now while you have the right to remain silent in front of ORB and XCX!" 

'Did she just say XCX?' Minju mentally asks herself still in shock.

"X...CX...!? Your the daughter of... HENRY PARK!?" Mark says while tripping on his own foot.

"Yes, he is my father and these guys behind me own ORB and as everyone should know, I am part of both these companies and I have every right to take your company by force. You know what else I can do, I can remove you from our current school and transfer you to a non wealthy school, you will probably learn your lesson there."

Scared to even be in the same room as you, Mark rushes to his parents and hides behind them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter