3 Can I call you my friends?

The One Who Suddenly Transferred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm such a dumb sorry. The story will now be told in second person. However, I hope you're enjoying this so far oi, it's gonna be a wild ride. :)

oh and the unnie line are all around the same age in the same class and the maknae line is the same, but in a year lower than the unnie line. Thanks.

-Koffingz

----------------------------

As soon as you open the door to the large apartment after going to gym, you throw your bag into your room and dive onto your bed, face flat in the pillow.

"Sup Kris"

Chungae said while leaning against the door. You hold a peace sign up without moving your face from the pillow to respond to him. It's been three days since you saved Minju from Mark and begun sitting with IZONE during lunch. However you only greet them in the beginning and then make a  lame excuse to leave in the first five minutes. You didn't feel right just barging into their group.

"Ryu is gonna begin making cinnamon buns, wanna help out?"

Your head jerks up as you quickly follow Chungae to the kitchen. During a little baking session with the bros, they pop a question at you.

"So Kris....you haven't been trying to make friends aye"

Yang says, not looking away from the dough he is kneading.

"I honestly don't want to! I can't just run away to Korea, ditching my old friends, forget about everything and start making new friends. That feels wrong"

You stopped what you were doing and started thinking about IZONE.

"People here are nice though but I really don't know what to do."

Taeyong hit your back lightly and smiled

"It's not like you to ditch friends, everybody in Australia knows that. Think about how sad they would be if you're the one suffering here because of them. And besides y-"

"CHUNGAE YOU USED ALL THE EGGS AGAIN?"

Ryu shouted in disbelief.

"Oh shi-"

"YO I'LL QUICKLY GO GET SOME"

You say while rushing to get your keys and taking off your apron.

"Yo Pogchamp"

Ryu replies.

---------------------------

"Eggs, Eggs, Eggs"

You whispered to yourself while walking down the apartment building when a female with familar blond hair walks out of room 120. 

"Chaeyeon...?"

You say as she turns around and smiles brightly when she saw you.

"Ah, Chaeyeon unnie I mean."

You panicked as you still were not used to the Korean system. In Australia, juniors and seniors didn't need to address each other differently.

"Chaeyeon is fine! Do you also live in this building Kris?"

She said while still holding her big smile.

"Y-yeah! This is wild, I live in room 130, the one down there"

"Wohhhh! where were you going?"

"My bros and I were baking but we didn't have any eggs."

"Oh why didn't you just say so! Please wait a minute"

Chaeyeon said while stumbling back into her apartment, leaving you questioning everything.

"Here! This should be enough"

She says as she comes back out with a carton of eggs.

"No I can't accept this"

"Kris. It's fine."

Her large smile turned into a gentle and caring one.

"T-thank you so much"

You say, accepting the eggs.

"By the way, where were you heading to?"

"Ah, I was bored so I was planning to head to a cafe or something and call anybody who is available right now. Would you like to join me?"

You were about to decline her offer but then Taeyongs words rung in your head. Would it be fine to be friends with them? You wondered.

"I'll join you"

You finally say with a smile.

----------------------------

"Oh Kris you're back so fast"

Yang said as he opened the door for you. You threw the eggs at him and said.

"I'll be going to a cafe with some friends... I just found out that a friend lived in room 120 and I ran into her just now"

The other two had their heads pop out of the kitchen when you said those words, finally having a sense of hope.

"YOOO that's the way Kris, have fun! we'll save some cinnamon buns for you and your friend"

They all gave you a highfive as you left and met up with Chaeyeon again who was waiting by the elevator. 

-----------------------------

You two walked to the Apartment carpark and hopped into your Mitsubishi. Chaeyeon connected her phone to the car play software and you drove to the cafe.

"I called the others already, some of them are able to make it today."

You nodded at Chaeyeon while deep in thought. You recalled all the times you ran from their kindness. They were so friendly to you, and yet you pushed them away because of some stupid thought you had. You turned to look at Chaeyeon who was enjoying the ride but her arms were wraped around herself. Is she cold? you thought while turning the heater on for her. Chaeyeon turned to you and gently smiled. Little did you know she said "I knew it, she's considerate and kind inside" in her mind.

You park outside of the cafe and see Yena, Yuri, Hyewon and Yujin there already. As soon as you saw them your legs felt weak. 

"How am I supposed to f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter