11 Disturbances

The One Who Suddenly Transferred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You lead Minju to the Japanese restaurant and instantly spot your friends along with IZONE. You mentally face palmed at their obvious disguises but proceeded to ignore them as Minju continues to be dense about it. Looking at the menu, you found yourself staring at Minju occasionally as you found her serious face cute when she was just looking for something to order.

"Have you chosen?" 

"Ummm there's so many choices haha."

"I'll order for you." You suggest which Minju nods along.

You call the waiter over and order two types of donburis for you both before asking her the big question.

"So ummm would you like to tell me now?"

"Right.. umm so basically..." You notice Minju getting really nervous and worried but you didn't want her to force it out.

"Hey you can take your time still... I just care about you a lot..." You say shyly while placing your hand over hers.

You were looking away to hide your tinted cheeks as Minju stares at you sincerely, feeling touched that you were being so nice to her.

"Umm my family is in debt... for a lot of money and we have been trying to sort it out but it's not enough and it's really stressful..." You nod, gesturing that you were going to listen hard.

You had a feeling it had to do with the debt as you remember the letter you saw when you were at Minjus house. 

'Gyo...IOM' You think to yourself.

"Yeah and..."

"Your food is here." Minju got distracted as the waiter brings out your food.

"Umm let's eat first before I continue?" Minju asks which you respected.

---------------------

The meal was great and you were happy that Minju enjoyed it. Her eyes were glittering the second she saw the food. You stretched to the side and notice your friends staring at you, throwing hand gestures that you didn't understand. You knew why they came but you found it pretty unnecessary. 

"So I''ll continue again?" You smile and nod.

"We took loans and the more we took the more we had to pay back which meant increases of interests every month and... and... in order to pay it back I have to..." Minjus phone started ringing which you wanted to let her answer until you saw the phone contact... It was Mark.

Minju hesitated to answer but Minjus worries overpowered what she really wanted to do so she ended up answering, stopping the whole conversation between the two of you.

"What do you want?" Minju says with an angry tone.

"Get your out of that restaurant."

"What!?" Minju found herself shaking as she peaks outside and see a smirking Mark.

Minju tried not to make it obvious that Mark was outside watching them, not even IZONE or your friends noticed them and obviously neither did you.

"Walk away from Kris right now otherwise I will not only take you down but her too, you now I have the power to do so, she is nothing." Minju clenched her fists hard but she didn't want to drag you into this.

"Sorry Kris... I will explain it another time... I have to leave..." Minju stands up with a sad aura that couldn't be missed.

"Minju! Don't go... What does Mark want with you right now?"

"I'm so sorry!" You watch Minju run out but as you were about to run to her you hear your phone ringing too.

It was your father.

It wasn't just you who he called but he group called you and your friends which all 5 of you ended up picking up.

"Kris, Taeyong, Hirata, Chung Ae, Yang Yang... come to XCX's main building right now. It is very important, it is regarding a business nam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter