1 Arrival

The One Who Suddenly Transferred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris sighed into her scarf as she waited beside her two suit cases along with her other bags.

It was only last week that she had been normally attending high school in Australia, having fun with her friends and not caring about anything until...

"Kris...are you interested in seeing your best friends again? Since i'm getting married again, frankly I won't have time to care for you. I'm selling the house too so you basically have no choice"

Kris's mother's words rung in her head. Was she happy or sad? She would be able to live with her four bros but the feeling of her mother just throwing away made her sick. However, a simple nod and smile was what Kris could only afford to give her mother at the time, she is her mother afterall.

"KRIS!!!"

"YO YOU CHANGED SO MUCH MY DUDE!!"

"OMG KRISSSS"

Kris heard four men yelling and getting excited as a huge smile appeared on her face, making dimples dig into her cheeks.

Running and jumping into a big hug, she was finally reunited with the people who are the most important to her.

Ryu Hirata, Chung Ae, Lee Taeyong and Yang Yang. All five has been friends since birth and since Kris is the youngest of the five, they had to leave to Korea to start a software company two years ago. A promise was made to reunite again after graduation, but who knew the day would come early?

---------------

A week later when Kris settled into her new home, done the paperwork

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter