6% Advice

30% Battery Life

UNEDITED. cause i was lazy today.


The girl moaned lightly as she shifted under the covers of her bed and stretched her long limbs out. Her body felt like a bundle of tired muscles, or more so like strings of languid noodles. She heard several cracks come from her arms, and as she leaned up another pop of air entered her ears, probably from her spine. She let out a large yawn, opening wide as she looked over at Zelo in the corner, with his charger plugged in, along with B.A.P beside him resting as well.

She glanced at her clock and turned the alarm off before it could ring in a few seconds. Dragging her body over to the sleeping android, she nudged at him gently.

“Wake up,” she ordered him, but no movement came. “Zelo...” she called out to him. She kicked his leg lightly and he still didn’t react. Giving up quickly, she shrugged and went to get ready for school, leaving him to charge.

When she entered the bathroom she cringed at her reflection. Dear God, why did people call it beauty sleep if she was just going to wake up with bed head and dried drool around her lips...

She wet a towel and began vigorously scrubbing away the sleep from her eyes. She had hoped that the warm water would have made her eyes more alert, but they still dropped lowly. Her eyes could barely stay open. Every morning she referred this this phenomena as the Sunggyu effect. Sunggyu was a senior at the highschool who she socialized with on occasion.

After washing her face, she began to brush away any traces of morning breath with her mint toothpaste. She stared absently at her reflection as she cleaned her teeth to sparkly perfections. As she brushed, she wondered about what to wear to school to that day, her mind went through several combinations of clothes and what would look best on her. She spat the toothpaste and started to rinse out.

Was it too cold out for leggings? Did a jacket seem too much for today’s weather? These were the things going through her mind as she rummaged through her closet for the day’s outfit. She had picked out a pair of jeans and a warm black shoulder-cut sweater. The sweater was actually the Robotics Club’s own design. At the bottom of the sweater was a sweet boxy robot emitting dot like signal. The signals, if translated, was actually Yong Guk’s name in Morse Code.

The design was cute and sold quite well. It raised the clubs funds up, as a lot of people bought shirts, v-necks, and jackets with the design on it. She didn’t have the heart to tell everyone wearing the clothes that Yong Guk’s name was on it. They all had a little bit of Yong Guk on their body. How creepy.

The girl had already stripped off her shirt, revealing her bare torso and blue bra when she heard a noise from behind her. She turned around and saw a still snoozing Zelo up against her wall. She forgot that he was in her room. She shrugged, not caring he was in there, he was sleeping afterall. She continued on with stripping her body and adorned her new outfit.

She checked herself in the mirror and tied her hair up in a messy bun after applying some eyeliner. She looked quite presentable for the day. She bid a farewell to Zelo and B.A.P despite the fact they were still dreaming. If robots even dreamed.

She let the thought filter through her mind as she walked to school; which was quite an uneventful walk. Similarly, so was most of her school day. All of the classes went by rather quickly and soon it was lunch and she was left wandering the halls by herself again.

Her warm orbs roamed around the halls until she reached the Journalism classroom which ran the school’s newspaper. She opened the door and walked inside and smiled seeing a familiar person typing furiously away at one of the computers.

“Young Jae.” She greeted him, causing the boy to stop typing abruptly. He spun around in his chair and smiled at the girl.

“Bored again?” He asked her, though it came out as more of a statement rather than question.

She shrugged and pulled up one of the computer chairs to sit in before rolling up near him. “Just curious if you wanted any help, Mr. Editor.” Accordingly, Young Jae was the head chief of the paper and secretly was the person behind the advice column section.

“Hmmmm...” Young Jae hummed as he pulled out five or so letters. “Well Kibum could use some help solving problems.” The blond joked since the name of the advice column was creatively called ‘Ask Kibum.’ Which Kibum of the school? Well no one in the school knew since there was only about a couple dozen of them floating around in all the grades.

“Fantastic.” She grabbed one of the letters and started to read it aloud.

‘Dear Kibum,

There’s this girl I really like. Everything about her is just amazing. We’re both really close friends, and I think she likes me too. The only thing keeping us from trying to start a relationship is that her name is similar to my dog’s. It’s kind of embarrassing. I’m worried that people that know, will tease me and her about it. What do you think I should do? I don’t very well want to change my dog’s name and neither do I want to have my crush mocked.

From,

Not into


“Poor guy.” She commented to Young Jae who nodded his head in agreement.

“I was thinking maybe he could just call his crush by a pet name.” He said, before quickly saying, “No pun intended.”

The girl laughed at his awkwardness and playfully pushed his chair over. She began to type a response to the writer.

‘Dear Not into ,

Awesome, I’m not into that stuff either. Concerning your problem with the names, you could simply try to come up with a nickname for your soon to be girlfriend. Perhaps her name is like Hyun Jae, you could then easily just call her Jae. If, however, her name isn’t as simple as that, you could use other names like baby, sweet heart, y, angel, or whatever floats your boat.

If such things you find are too cheesy, have you ever thought about the fact that you shouldn’t care what others think? If anyone tries to challenge your girl’s integrity or honor by comparing her to dog, go tell that boy he can go jump in a hole. Be happy with your girlfriend and ignore what people say. If anyone actually makes fun of you or your crush, then they are immature and their thoughts shouldn’t matter. Go win that girl’s heart. Bing Bang Boom, that’s how babies are made.

From,

‘I love humans too’ Kibum


“You sure have an artful way with words.” Young Jae said reading off the monitor. He pondered whether or not to actually publish her words in the paper or to erase it all and only keep the good parts.

“That means a lot coming from a writer such as yourself.” She could sense his sarcasm, but smiled anyway. In the back of her mind she wondered if Zelo was still sleeping. She hoped B.A.P could control the little boy long enough for her to get home. “Any other letters you’re having troubles on?”

“Oh, only this last one.” Young Jae said, pulling out a piece of paper.