22% Commando

30% Battery Life

UNEDITED.


Processing... 98%

Processing... 99%

Processing Complete.

Zelo’s eyes fluttered open as a wide childlike grin plastered on his face. His expression of whimsy was a heavy contrast to the conditions outside the tent. He was jumping to the brim with unheard knowledge that needed to be shared. More than eager to share his research with his noona, Zelo grabbed onto her sleeve, “Noona, noona!” he whistled to her, leaning against her arm.

“Quiet, Zelo. The snails are racing.” Compared to the reaction he had wanted from his Noona, this was far below his expectation.

Zelo pouted at the sight of his noona being reeled into Daehyun and Him Chan’s snail racing.

“Noo-” The girl rolled her eyes and pushed Zelo off of her person.

When the terrible two had returned to the tent with two snails in tow with the venture of racing them for sport, she couldn’t resist. The girl was (sadly) easily roped in as her competitive side sparkled in her eyes.

Eventually, she had sent Zelo out in the damp weather to search of a faster representative for her own team. After a couple easy wins from the snail races, Wonderbread agreed to take part in the moronic duo’s bet without even considering the consequences.

“Come on, Larry!” she cheered on her snail. She had purposely named her slimy friend Larry to spite Him Chan’s snail. Coincidentally, his slippery friend’s name was Gary.

“But, Noona!” Zelo called out to the older girl. “I have some really interesting facts to tell you about Larry!”

“Zelo, shush.” She sighed as she tried to ignore the android busily flailing on the floor beside her.

Like the obedient puppy he was, Zelo shut his mouth immediately. The wheels in his head were still turning from his knowledge. Zelo fidgeted a bit as he was itching to get the facts out.

As everyone else was occupied by the sport, he settled for spewing out useless information, hoping someone would put his words to good use, one day. “Did you know, snails are Gastropods or Gastropoda. Poda meaning foot for they are the first organisms that travel or ‘become mobile’ on foot. They are hermaphrodites meaning that they can become both gender.” Zelo briefly glanced up to find that no one was paying attention. He continued on, undettered by their disinterest, this time slightly louder. “Gastropods uses their radula to scratch at the surface for subsistence...”

“Zelo what are you doing all the way back there?” His creator called out to the android. Zelo slumped his posture closer to the ground, denying Yong Guk of a response.

The sulking boy simply continued his babbles, “fun fact... Torsion is a gastropod synapomorphy which occurs in all gastropods during larval development. Torsion is the rotation of the visceral mass, mantle, and shell 180˚ with respect to the head and foot of the gastropod. This brings the mantle cavity and to an anterior position above the head. In simpler words, snails poop on their heads.”

“Woah, that’s kinda cool,” a foreign face poked in through a small ped opening of the tent. Caramel colored hair, large eyes, tall nose. Zelo thought the student looked like a typical girl if not from the second head that rested above hers.

Firmly on the top of the peaking girl’s head was an unregistered male’s. His chin promptly laying on the surface of her head, making the two resemble a totem pole. Zelo ran through his personal database, searching for the names that matched the features of his noona’s classmates.

As the whirling within him came to a stop, he recanted the new found information automatically, “Processing Complete: Koko, age 18, Aquarius, blood typ-” Zelo was abruptly interrupted by a unexpected flying projectile from the other side of the shelter. He picked up the object that had struck him and unraveled it. “Hyung has gifted me with his socks. I am very thankful,” Zelo bowed to Yong Guk.

The rough blonde shook his head at Zelo. “Zelo, you are forbidden from using the database for the remainder of this trip. Code ‘Pigeon’ Lockdown.”

“Operation accepted.”

"Aww... But I wanted to know my blood type..." Koko whined as she invited herself and her boyfriend in. She pestered the young boy, but Zelo refused to utter a word. His lips were sealed as if they have been bolted shut by screws. In the meanwhile, Myungsoo made himself at home.

Yong Guk sighed at the pitiful sight of his robot. There had been an inkling in the back of his mind that there was just something not quite right with Zelo’s mainframe, but he couldn’t really say otherwise. Zelo was the first of his kind and had nothing else to be compared to. He bit his lip as he watched calculatingly at the blonde robot’s attempt to keep his mouth shut.

Yong Guk finally tore his attention away when Koko had ultimately given up in badgering Zelo. He watched as the 4D couple made mustaches by taking strands of Koko' long hair and placing them on their own upper lips. Who would have known that the impassive Myungsoo be such a derp. The pair looked good together, Yong Guk gave them that. There was a simmer of envy that sparked in the blonde male. Perhaps he wanted a relationship similar to theirs. It was as if his finger acted on his own as Yong Guk poked his best friend in the rib, causing her to shriek.

“What do you want?”

“Other than your love?” he sang. He flashed her his signature grin, which is more gums than teeth really.

She pretended to retch at his obnoxious question. “I like you better when we’re in the lab. You’re too busy to be an idiot.”

The male made a kissy face at her to further boil her blood. “That’s cause my machines are the most interesting thing down there.” He nuzzled his face into her shoulder, “But there’s no lab near me right now. You’re the most fun thing out here.”

“I’m glad I’m seen as a thing.” Wonderbread growled as she shook Yong Guk off of her.

“You’re more than a thing. You’re a prize to be won!” Yong Guk threw out his arms to embrace the girl only to meet face to face with her fist. Blood gushed out from his nostrils as he somersaulted backwards, almost bringing down the tent. Yong Guk hissed at the pain, “tch...ow. Well I did win the snail race.” A sudden light bulb flickered above the idiot’s head. “Which reminds me, the loser has to go through with his bet,” the boy’s malicious eyes directed themselves towards Daehyun.

“...”

In a matter of seconds, everyone in the tent was on top of Daehyun in a suffocating dogpile. “I KNEW YOU’D TRY TO GET OUT OF IT!” Him Chan yelled as he pulled on the victim’s blonde locks. Hands from all over pinned down the poor male’s limbs; however, Him Chan seemed to be the only one enjoying Daehyun’s torment. “Are you going to back out now?! Are you?!” He yelled at the whimpering loser. “You promised the usual! You know what happens when you chicken out!" He continued to yell, spewing nonsense that only the two of them understood.

Daehyun put up quite a resistance, however it was all futile. In the end, the rough housing and excessive tickling got to him and he ultimately surrendered.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” Him Chan let out a malicious laugh that echoed throughout the campsite. His palms were faced up, fingers in the shape of claws, and his facial expression resembled one that was possessed by a force of pure evil. “That’s right Dae, !”

“Why is it that only Him Chan seems so eager to see Daehyun in his boxers?” Koko groaned, leaning close to Wonderbread.

The shockingly disgusted expression on Him Chan’s face was utterly priceless. His scowl was so large that it gave him too many double chins to count. He even seemed to be turning a slight shade of green.

Wonderbread couldn’t help but taunt such a site. After all, that was what Him Chan was best at, other than copying her homework. Him Chan’s true purpose in life was to entertain others by humiliating himself. “Yes, that is his true purpose in life,” Wonderbread mumbled to herself. She hadn’t noticed the confused expressions of her surrounding peers; however, she received an understanding nod from the only other female in the tent.

Koko reached out the her, resting her hand on Wonderbread’s shoulder. “I don’t want to see Daehyun in his underwear. Let’s run away together.”

“You mean like elope?” She grinned.

A pained look struck Myungsoo’s face as he headed to the exit of the tarp. “I’m going back to Sungyeol then,” he said in a monotone voice. “At least he welcomes me in on his plans to elope with Sungjong.” Myungsoo wondered where the would honeymoon in.

“; A ;”

“Dude...” Yong Guk called out to Myungsoo, “Koko’s speaking in emoticons.”

“Is that like morse code, hyung?” Zelo pipes up, curious.

“OTL” Yong Guk replies.

“That means no, Zelo.” His noona translates.

“Oh my god, you guys are getting so off topic! Just watch Daehyun ! D:<”

“Why is everyone using emoticons...?”

“A better question would be ‘why does Him Chan want Daehyun to strip so badly?’ ಠ____ಠ”

“Better him than me u_____u.”

“Yeah, Him Chan goes commando (。・`ω´・。).”

“Shut up. (ノ °益°)ノ ︵ (\ .o.)\”

“Don’t flip me (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ”

“Noona. (•̪┌┐•̪)♥ I learned how to speak in emoticons.”

“Not now, Zelo. ಠ___ಠ”

“But, noona~ ╭(╯^╰)╮.”

“Zelo is a genius (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧.”

“Shut up, Yong Guk(;¬_¬).

“Oh my gosh, I wanna do that too. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Glitter fight anyone?”

“(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧~ ✧゚・:*ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ) Koko, choke on my sparkles and puke up a ing rainbow!”

“NOOOOOONAAAAAA. (*・)σσσ(*゜Д゜*)”

“QUIT POKING ME. (¬д¬。) I’m in a middle of a glitter war.”

“(∪。∪)。。。zzz”

“Myungsoo-bear, stop sleeping! (_ _)ヾ(≦;)”

“┏((= ̄(エ) ̄=))┛.”

“I’m not sure if that’s better than sleeping... ( ・◇・)?”

“I’m hungry ((( ̄へ ̄井)”

“Here (●´∀`●).”

“Noona, Myungsoo’s not a dog ┗┃・ ■ ・┃┛”  

“Shut up, Zelo, and you’re not a robot ‎‎(;¬__¬) .”

、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽマッテェ(ノ;Д;)ノ `、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ`

And the rain continued to pour outside.


/awaits for the loss of 100 subs. 

Sorry for the long wait. Realy got no explanation. This might be the last camp chapter and I can then move along with the storyline. This chapter was made possible by HideNseek who wrote it with me. Yeah the beggining I think isn't so great. But the ending makes up for it all.  Not the best chapter whatever.