10% Jump and Fall

30% Battery Life

She cursed Yong Guk for causing her to be in such a predicament. If he would have just waited til after he returned from his stupid science camp to finish up Zelo, then maybe she wouldn’t have to lie to her teacher about the contents of her pants.

“I’m pissing in my pants.” The other students shot her confused glances at her sudden announcement. She tried to control the blush that so badly wanted to appear on her face. It wasn’t normal for someone like her - or anyone - to say such a thing in the middle of class. She prayed to whoever was listening, that her slow classmates understood she was joking. No way in hell was she actually soiling her pants at the moment, but she needed an excuse to leave the class.

“If you don’t let me leave soon, that’s what I’ll be screaming.” She stared at the teacher, her eyes filled with fiery ambition. She eyed the door hopefully. Her mind went wild with all the possibilities and catastrophes Zelo could possibly be creating. The possibilities were endless for something made by Yong Guk.

The girl groaned as the teacher continued to ignore her pleas. “Stop over exaggerating, you can go to the bathroom when Daehyun comes back.” Some of the other students snickered at the teacher’s indifference to her needs.

She fell back in her seat and huffed.

“There’s only about half an hour left in class; you can wait until then right?” Her ears perked up at the sound of someone talking to her. She turned her body and saw Myungsoo stifling a laugh as he continued to write down his notes. His watery eyes not bothering to even look up at her.

“Maybe I wanna pull a Daehyun and get out of class.” She sunk lower in her seat, clearly displeased.

“Well your pee excuse, won’t get you anywhere,” his eyes were still focused on his assignment, “I suggest you do what Dongwoo does when he can’t stay in his seat any longer.” A gorgeous smirk graced his face recalling the memory of his friend’s actions.

“And what’s that?” She leaned in to hear what the brilliant Dongwoo does.

“Dongwoo complains to the teacher about his menstrual cycle.” Myungsoo had placed down his pencil and stared at her with a stoic expression. He was serious.

“And that works for him?” had fallen agape. “The teachers seriously believe he’s having his period?”

“Well in a way,” Myungsoo directed his eyes to the ceiling as he stretched his arms and legs within the cramp desk, “no teacher really wants to deal with a supposedly PMSing boy. They don’t ask any questions and just let him leave.”

The girl blinked. “Dongwoo is a genius.” Immediately after her words, she raised her hand to call the teacher over again. Myungsoo resumed his work, side glancing at her direction, not wanting to miss the following conversation.

“Seonsaengnim,” she fidgeted in her seat to make her acting more believable, “I didn’t want to tell you this because it’s so embarrassing, but...” she hushed her voice down to a whisper to express her seriousness, “my period came early and I really need to go to the bathroom.”

Hook, line, and sinker. Future career in acting? Perhaps.

The teacher’s eyes widened at her explanation and coughed at the suddenness of it. “Why didn’t you say that earlier? Go, go.” He shooed her, his face slightly red.

“Thank you so much.” She grabbed her belongings and rushed out the door, but gave Myungsoo a quick thanks before doing so.

As soon as she stepped out of the classroom she let out a sigh of relief.

“Noona, are you really on your menstrual cycle?” She turned her head to find Zelo sitting against the wall by the class door with Daehyun seated next to him as well.

Quickly she moved out of viewing range of the class room to pick Zelo up by the collar of his white T-shirt. “Yah, you punk. Were you outside my class this whole entire time?” Her blood pressure was rising dangerously. The android had caused her so much stress, and the whole time he was just a few feet away.

“Noona, you need potassium to help soothe your cramps. We should go get you a banana.” She was about to explode when she heard Daehyun’s airy laugh. She twisted her head and saw the boy chuckling to himself at the scene in front of him.

“You,” she directed her attention to the silent observer, “do you know how many problems you put me through with all your stupid antics? Instead of returning to class so I can leave, you hang out with this idiot.” She tugged on Zelo’s collar, causing him to stumble slightly. Zelo being the said idiot in the conversation.

Daehyun stopped chewing on his straw and placed his empty Starbucks cup down on the tiled floor. “What can I say? Sometimes I need an idiot around to keep me entertained.” Daehyun’s raspy Busan accent had a whimsicality to it.

The girl was caught off guard, as those were the most words Daehyun had spoken to her in a week. “What? Him Chan isn’t dull enough for you?” she joked, the surprise of Daehyun’s response out weighing her previous anger.

“Ouch,” Daehyun comically touched his chest, “if Him Chan heard you say that, I think he would drop dead.” he shook his head, laughing some more.

Earlier than the girl could ask him what he meant, he began to talk again. “Well since I’ve reunited you with your friend, Zelo, I should return to class.” Daehyun gestured for the girl and Zelo to leave.

She rolled her eyes, “Please, you going back to class would be as likely as Him Chan picking up a book.”

“Funny,” Daehyun mused, “he said the same thing about you before.” Daehyun smirked.

“Wha-”

“Well if we’re both going to skip the rest of school day, we might as well skip together.” Daehyun shrugged.

“School?” she gasped, “I was implying we just hang out til fifth period ended.” Daehyun had already began to bite on his straw again, implying that he was taking on his vow of silence once more. He grabbed her wrist and began to drag her away. Zelo who had remained a silent spectator to their conversation tried to catch up to the couple. He had created an extensive list of items he should suggest his noona to take for her period.

“Noona, noona,” he tried to get her attention.

“Yes, Zelo?” She sighed, fearing how much trouble she would get into for skipping the rest of the day. “We need to get you some vitamins like A and D to help you along with your cycle. Raw carrots, cooked sweet potatoes, spinach, enriched milk and cereal all have those. Also vitamin B6 helps relieve premenstrual cravings, fatigue, mood swings, fluid retention and bloating. You can find it in fish, eggs, nuts, bananas, potatoes, and the white meat of turkey and chicken.” Zelo continued to babble on about other foods she should consume. Her eye twitched slightly at his abundant knowledge about her body, while Daehyun smiled at the tidbits of information.

By the time she had gotten Zelo to stop informing her more about the subject of hormones, they had left through the school’s gates.

“Daehyun, are you sure it’s okay to skip school? We won’t get detention of anything right?” She had no desire of having to sit in a room for an hour or two doing nothing.

“Hm.” Daehyun hummed, meaning ‘I got it covered.’’

She didn’t know why she was going to spend the day with Daehyun and Zelo. Well she was kind of stuck with Zelo, but Daehyun was someone she rarely talked to. It wasn’t often she decided to spend time with an unknown classmate and a robot. Although she didn’t know Daehyun well enough, she decided to trust him that they would avoid being caught. She knew that Daehyun had never gotten detention before, so he must have had some sort of secret to all his ditching.

The trio walked to a near by crepe shop and took a seat in one of the booths. The leather covering the seats was a light robin’s blue and the walls were similarly painted, albeit a lighter hue.

Daehyun had replaced the straw in his mouth for a tasty crepe. He ate the light dessert while staring at Zelo who was wholeheartedly enjoying the crepe. Whip cream covered Zelo’s mouth. The girl didn’t have enough money for a crepe for the both of them, so she decided to share with Zelo, however Zelo was much too delighted by the sweet. She decided to let him eat it all, his smile was too adorable, she hated to admit. She grabbed a napkin and wiped Zelo’s mouth of the whip cream as he continued to consume the french treat.

To show his gratitude, Zelo held up the half eaten crepe to her. She rolled her eyes and took a bite of it.

Daehyun watched silently as Zelo fed the fairly agitated girl, but couldn’t help but notice the small smile threatening to tug at her lips. He rolled a strawberry around in his mouth, the sweet and tangy juices making him want to perk his lips. The sour taste was perfectly counteracted with the creaminess of the whip cream. Daehyun continued to watch the two until he remembered something. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out his phone. He quickly unlocked it and started to text Him Chan.

Yo, I’m skipping the rest of the day so cover for me, also cover for wonderbread.’ Daehyun shook his head at the last word he typed. He looked up to the girl who was trying to push Zelo away before he got the crepe all over her Robotics Club sweater.

Daehyun used to think that only girls used code names for their crushes, but Him Chan seemed to be the exception. The boy was paranoid about others overhearing him talk about her, so he stupidly came up with the nickname wonderbread. Him Chan’s logic being, she was the best thing since sliced bread. Totally not suspicious at all hearing a boy talk about how pretty Wonder Bread is... Yes, bread was super attractive. More than once, Daehyun had to lie to people that Him Chan just really happened to appreciate bread.

The blonde's phone vibrated and showed his new text.

YOU’RE DITCHING WITH WONDERBREAD?? WTF I WANT AN EXPLANATION.(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻’ He was taking it better than what Daehyun originally thought how he would.


A long chapter to make up for the short one last night. Damn I'm updating this fic a lot. Let's see how long I can keep these updates going. I'm trying to keep writing while I'm in a B.A.P loving stage.