007

Mirror Mirror

After a bit, we arrive at the palace. Hongbin and Leo get out first, before the guards get out and pull me out of the carriage. I don't like the way the guards treat me, but they are going to make sure that I won't escape. We make our way inside the palace and it's there where the king and the queen are waiting for us. The queen is smiling and makes her way to me once we are in the hallway. She places a hand on my cheek and it takes only a matter of time before the king joins her.

''Finally, we have our son back. After all these years, we have our son back. Thanks to Hongbin, our crownprince returned home.'' the queen says as I try to not to express any emotion. I'm only confused and I prefer to leave this place, I wanna go back to my old life. But I can't...

''Thank god Hongbin that you found him back and I'm glad that you and Leo brought him here, even though it was a tougher road to get him back here.'' the king says and it's then that I feel a hand of Leo on my shoulder at the same time when the guards let go of me.

The queen pulls me in for a hug and I can hear her whisper that she is thankful for me to return after all these years, but I am very confused about all of this. I can't rule over a kingdom if I don't know how to behave like a prince at first and there is barely any time for me to get used to this 'new life'. Once the queen lets go of me, Leo takes me upstairs to show where my room is. I can only do that for now, because I'm sure that someone is keeping an eye on me. I don't want to live this life at all, I don't want to pretend to be someone.

''Your room is here, Taekwoon. This is the room that I had to protect for you, this is the room where you were supposed to sleep at. And now, this is all yours.'' Leo says and I look around in the room. It's been decorated into a fancy style. There's this huge kingsize bed and I even have my own walk in closet with a lot of clothes. I also have my own bathroom and I have a little corner with two luxurious chairs and a small table.

Then, it's Hongbin who is in the doorstep and he wonders what my opinion is about this room. He can hear my thoughts, but I'm sure that he wants to hear it coming from my own mouth.

''I have to get used to such a big room like this. I was used to my small home and I had nothing to complain about in my home, but this is a lot bigger and I don't know if I can find everything that easily. It's a big change for me to go from a normal life to a life everyone dreamed about.'' I tell Hongbin and I take a seat at the bed. I can't believe that this is the life that was supposed to be mine, but I really wanna go back to my old life. I wanna go back to the bar and just go home like nothing happened. But I can't... and I will be thrown into the dungeon if I refuse to accept that this is the life I was supposed to live.

Leo takes a seat at the bed too and I look at Hongbin at the time Leo places a hand on my shoulder. I can't look at the robot that looks identical to me, I just can't do that now. This robot has been in my spot for Centuries and I rather see him in this position, because I wanna go back to my old life. I have to go at daytime, because I am not going to stay here.

''Taekwoon, you can't go home okay? Mum proved to you that you belong here and you are only allowed to go to that bar for work. After that, you go straight here. That's until our parents plan the crowning ceremony, because that is when your 'current life' is over. Taekwoon, you need to understand that this is your life. You were born here, but someone kidnapped you and you were raised by vampires who made you believe that they were your biological parents. I am your brother and my parents are yours too.'' Hongbin says and I sigh yet again. I don't wanna believe that this is my life.

''Taekwoon, can you come downstairs please?'' the queen asks from downstairs and I get up from the bed, before I walk downstairs and it's then that I see the king, the queen and an unknown young man standing in the hallway. It looks like the king and the queen never left their spot.

''Taekwoon, I'd like to introduce you to Hakyeon. He is a friend of our family and we told him that we found you after Hongbin and Leo left to pick you up. Hakyeon is as confused as you are, don't worry.'' the king says and I look at the young man in front of me. Hakyeon has blonde hair and he seems to wear contact lenses, since his eyes are blue. He appears to be the same age as me and he definitely is dressed in fancy clothes, a lot more fancy I have to admit.

''Taekwoon huh? I always thought that you lived here, but apparently you weren't. I never knew that you were living somewhere else and that something identical to you protected your spot. I am amazed by how amazing you look, aside from the fact that you look similar to Leo. I would like to have a chat with you somewhere.'' Hakyeon says after he bows. I do the same towards him. Hakyeon seems nice to me, but I need to get to know him better.

''We can do it upstairs, somewhere else in this place or we can meet tonight. I have to work tonight and we can talk after my shift.'' I suggest and Hakyeon nods. I make my way upstairs and Hakyeon follows me. I still need an entire tour in this place, but we'll see.

''How could I never have seen that Leo wasn't like you? Wow, you are completely different compared to Leo.'' Hakyeon says at the time we make it to the door of the bedroom.

''I actually am different from him, but it took me until a few nights ago. You see, I have lived a different lived before and I still work at a bar. That's the place where Hongbin and I met. Hongbin told one of my colleagues that I looked like Leo, but I didn't want to buy that. I just wanted to stay away from Hongbin, because I for some reason knew I was into trouble. But after I met Leo that same night on my way home, I didn't know what to think or what to do. It kinda creeped me out when it kept repeating in my mind that Hongbin told me that I looked like his brother. I didn't even know that there was a robot that looked exactly like me.'' I tell Hakyeon and once I sit down on the bed, Hakyeon takes a seat next to me after he closes the door.

''I think it's the best thing for now that we're going to get to know each other, I'm a friend of this family after all.'' Hakyeon says and places a hand on my shoulder. I have to start to trust Hakyeon, because he seems like a nice guy. Maybe we can meet more often, maybe even at the bar. Maybe meeting a stranger is the best thing for now.