001

Mirror Mirror

A/N I have tried so many times to start with this story, but all storylines didn't feel good to me. So I hope that you guys like this storyline a lot, since I have changed it so many times

Tonight is such a busy night. The night is young, but we already have sold a lot of drinks. Vampires come to the club to get drunk and some can't take alcohol well, because they get drunk after only one drink.

Ever since Blood Thirsty opened, it's packed every single night. We're with 10 bartenders and we have two bars, so that we can help the customers the sooner the better. I'm behind one of the bars along side Mi So, Chanyong, Junsu and Ye Na. All of us serve one drink after another and it seems that all of our customers seem happy with their drink, because they don't complain and don't return a drink. That's also the case at the other bar and in the kitchen. All of us got a heavy training and we weren't able to work until we managed to make all the drinks from our menu and that they also tasted good, but the same counted for the kitchen.

We're a bar that the king rather wants to close, because he doesn't want vampires in his kingdom to be intoxicated. He forgets that it's the choice from the vampires to come to this place, but there are also other bars he rather wants to shut down. The king doesn't want the vampires to have any kind of fun, but the vampires disagree with that. Because since a few years, they want the king to step down and they want the crown prince to take the throne. But to me, I don't want that at all. The prince looks very stand-offish and sometimes doesn't even act like us, but that is just me. I am going to flee if the prince takes over the throne.

''Taekwoon, can you make a Bloody Mary for me please? I need a Bloody Mary here.'' Chanyong says with a loud voice and I scream back that I will do that. I grab the bottles I need one after another and I serve the drink after I shaked and served it in a glass. After that, I continue to serve more and more customers as they all leave the bar with a satisfied expression on their face. But it never slows down in this bar, it never does. After vampires finish their drink, they come back for another one. Well, the majority of the customers.

It's then that I hear vampires scream that an important visitor has entered the building and I want to know who entered the bar, but I can't look due to being too busy. But I later see who is actually here... the youngest prince. Why would the king let his youngest son enter this bar, if he wants this place to be closed? Or is this prince spying for his father?

''Hey you, you black longhaired guy. Can you make me a Bloody Mary? I have heard that this is a customer's favorite.'' the prince orders and I nod, as I start to mix the drink immediately. Within a short time, I serve the drink to the prince and continue to serve other customers. I can sense that the prince keeps looking at me, but I decide not to look. Why should I? I am way too busy with serving drinks.

Then, he starts to ask Mi So for my name. I wonder why he would ask her for my name, but I shouldn't be bothered by it. Mi So tells him my name and I hear the prince gasp. Why is he doing that? I hope he will leave me alone, because I am not in for some royal attention. Like I said, maybe he is spying for the king to share with him how business is going in here. But I have never heard any of the princes speak about their opininon on these bars, so I hope that they will keep these places open. Not only are the vampires losing places where they can have fun, but we also lose our jobs. And let me tell you that the king is an in that, because he just blames us for losing our job. He blames everyone who loses their job, no matter what the reason may be. 

''Taekwoon, the prince thinks that you look like his brother.'' Mi So then whispers into my ear once she gets the chance to make her way to me. My eyes widen when I look at her. The prince can't hear our conversation, because it's packed and everyone is talking. Vampires can hear the majority of the conversations, but we can't hear them if we are in a crowded space.

''I have never seen him, so why would he say that? I need to see that prince first before I can judge if it's true or not. But don't tell that to our prince over here, because he will take his brother with him the next time.'' I whisper back and Mi So nods, before she makes her way back to her spot. It keeps haunting me that the prince just said that I look like his brother, his older brother to be exact. I have barely seen his older brother, so I can't agree nor disagree.

After a while, it finally slows down and vampires are fed with drinks and food. The five of us take a sip of our glass of water, because we are not allowed to drink blood during work, and we look at the bar. Everyone looks satisfied and even the other side of the bar is fed aswell. The other five bartenders, Jimin, Mina, Eun Ho, Donghae and Lily, raise their thumbs to us and we are doing to same into their direction.

''Well well, that's a good job. I have never experienced a place this packed.'' the prince says, making me startle. Right, he was here too. I completely forgot about him, but I will ignore him ofcourse. 

''It's always this packed, so don't worry Your Majesty. It's not only because of you being here, it always is like this.'' Chanyong tell the prince, who seems satisfied with his answer. I can sense that he keeps looking at me, no matter what I am doing or whatever I'm drinking. I want him out of the building, but I can't make him to do so. Why should I? I can get fired if I would do that, because our boss told us that we aren't allowed to insult any royal member who would come here.

''I'm going to the bathroom real quick and I'm back in a second.'' I tell the four bartenders and I make my way to the bathroom. I need a break right now, but I need to be outta here the sooner the better. The prince will come after me for sure.

Once I'm done, I rush back and I then see the prince make his way to the bathroom. Phew, I'm right on time. I try to avoid the royals as much as possible from now on, because I am sure that the prince will tell his father what he has seen here. The worst part... that I look like the crown prince.