014

Mirror Mirror

500

The party goes as planned and Hongbin has opened his presents in the mean time. He recieved a lot of luxurious presents, I barely even can remember what exactly he got. But I'm glad he enjoyed his presents. In the time the guests don't come to our bars for a drink, we are talking to each other bout working at this party. Mi So praises me for living here and is thankful that I managed to offer this to them, because she wants to stick with me as long as possible. I would love to aswell, but I know that my life is going to change soon. 

''You're doing well Taekwoon, even when the guests are telling you that you look identical to Leo. You're doing well, just hold on for a few hours. Because the party is supposed to end at 4 PM, just hold on okay? I'm here when things get out of control.'' Hakyeon says as he places his hand upon mine with a bright smile. My colleagues aren't aware of the relationship between me and Hakyeon, which I want to keep like that for now. But Hakyeon is right, I managed to do well when guests kept telling me that I looked exactly like Leo. However, I know that this is not the end and guests will keep coming back for taking a closer look at me after hearing it from other guests.

Then, Hongbin makes his way to us and both Mi So and Chanyong greet Hongbin by a simple bow. Hongbin then looks at me and I can tell that he doesn't like it that he hears guests about me and Leo, but how can I prevent the guests from talking about it? They notice those things anyways, so I can't help it.

''What's that with the guests? They only keep talking about you, while it's my birthday party.'' Hongbin sounds clearly annoyed and I sigh, because this was something I didn't want at all. This is the first party of a prince I attend, as a bartender ofcourse, but I hate it that all attention goes out to me. I want Hongbin to know that I hate this situation as much as he does.

''It started with one of them telling me that I look identical like Leo and now he shared it with more guests. I hate this as much as you do Hongbin, realise that okay? I haven't dealt with these situations yet, so it's all new to me aswell. Just keep in mind that we need to use this to reflect on and we need to see what we can do in the future to prevent that vampires keep talking about the similarities between me and Leo.'' I tell Hongbin in a stern voice and he seems surprised by that, because his eyes widen.

''Well, okay. Thanks Taekwoon, it calmed me down for a bit. I know that this is all about me, but you're right. This is all new to all of us, so I will tell that to our parents and to tell them that we need to take measures for the next time we have a party here.'' Hongbin says and he pulls me in a quick hug from the other side of the bar, before he walks away again. Mi So and Chanyong look at me with a surprised look, but I look at them as if it's normal.

''Guys, we're biological brothers remember? I still find it difficult to realise that this is my life, but I can't change it anymore. I seriously hate it to think about that I have to cut ties with you one day, I don't want to be a king at all.'' I tell them and I look at Hakyeon, who keeps smiling at me. This smile seems to tell me that I'll be fine, even though I don't believe that I do.

It's time that the guests come for their drinks and yet again, they start to talk about my similarity between me and Leo. Some wonder if we are twins separated at birth and some others have weird theories. It is becoming a bit overwhelming, so I look at Hakyeon to help me out. So Hakyeon grabs the guests's attention and tells them that he appreciates that they notices the similarities between me and Leo, but that it's starting to become overwhelming for me. Making it hard for me to focus on my job.

After that Hakyeon spoke to the guests about it, the guests are more keeping their mouth shut about it and only order their drinks. After they are served, the next guests show up and one stands out for sure... the minister of Health. I know that he is close to the family, in and our of his role as the minister. The fact is that I barely have seen him and I know that he has a personality I rather wanna stay away from.

''Ah, I can see it from a distance. Are you by any chance the lost twin of the crown prince?'' the minister asks and I look at him for a second, while I am still making other drinks. I look for a quick second to Hakyeon to let me take care of this for now, but that he has to step in when it's becoming too overwhelming.

''Well, I have heard it before. A lot honestly, which I now see as a compliment. But no, I am not his twin brother.'' I tell him, while I'm serving one of the guests their drink. I can feel the eyes of the minister burn on me, but I ignore it. That's the only I can do for now. But it doesn't chase the minister away, as he stays at his position. Instead, he is talking to himself in his mind and I can hear that. He wants to know how I can look identical to Leo and if we really are twin brothers separated at birth. The only differences are the length of our hair, our behavior and the way we are dressed. The story that I was kidnapped is still complete bull to me, but it's the sad truth too.

''That's a shame honestly, you at least have the looks to be just like the crown prince. If you were a brother of him, he probably would be proud of you.'' the minister continues and I nearly wanna run away, because it starts to become uncomfortable. So I look at Hakyeon, hoping that he can handle it nicely. I don't like him around and I want him out of my way as soon as possible. This is Hongbin's party and it starts to become a moment that I become the center of attention instead of Hongbin. But this is still the way for me of trying to stay unnoticed as a real prince, something I still haven't accepted by the way.

Hakyeon then steps in and tells the minister that it's quite overwhelming for me to keep hearing that comment of the similarities and it would be the best for him to come back later or to discuss this thing with the king and the queen, since I can barely handle it anymore. So the minister in the end does leave and I sigh out of relief, thank god that he listened to Hakyeon. But I'm done with hearing that comment about me being identical to Leo, while no one knows that. I hope that it remains unknown when I will be crowned, I don't want to be put to blame when it leaks that Leo is actually a robot.