005

Mirror Mirror

The room goes quiet and I pull back from Leo's grip. I want them to know that they have to make a wise decision by taking me away from here, because I grew up with a different lifestyle and it's going to take a long time for me to get used to it. And besides that, no one on the streets know that Leo is a robot in fact. How can I act 'normal' if they know how Leo is like? This is very chaotic right now, even for me.

''Think about it, because I am not going to sacrifice all of this out of the blue. I'm not going before I finish my shift.'' I tell them and I leave the office. They really want me to sacrifice my old life to join them? How in the world do they want me to adjust to my new life? As if that is something I can change easily. I grew up in a different household and I am used to doing things on my own, so it will take a lot of time for me to get used to others doing things for me. I join the four bartenders and I quickly tell them one by one what just happened in the back.

''No way, they are taking you away from us? What is going on?'' Miso asks and I sigh as I continue serving customers. It's been very chaotic right now and I just wanna go home as soon as possible to leave it all behind me what just happened.

''They have prove that I am their son and they want to take me with them immediately, but working here isn't something I am going to give up. Besides, I have to get used to let others do things for me and it will be a big switch for me if I let that happen. I gave them an ultimatum, I'm surprised that the royal family just accepted the fact that they can't take me away that easily.'' I share with her and the other bartenders overhear that conversation.

''What? You are their actual son? But what is this with the so-called heir?'' Chanyong then asks and I can't help but sign again, because I am pretty much done with this situation. I want the family to leave me alone and to let me live the life I am living right now. I pull Chanyong away from the bar and I cover his ears with my hands, before I whisper in his ear that Leo is a robot.

''Wait, what? And now they want to take you home? What are you going to do?'' Chanyong asks and I look at him as if he has seen a ghost. 

''Chanyong, please. I am not going to leave this place. Like I shared with Miso, I gave the royal family an ultimatum. They just can't take me away that easily. And besides, why now?'' I share with him and Chanyong sighs, but can't seem to get any words out of his mouth. It's as confusing for him as it is for me, but I am not going with them today. I can only play along in their game, but I am not going 'home' with them.

The two of us go back to work and more and more customers want to know more about the royal family being here with us. I look at Chanyong and Miso, nearly begging them not to share this with the customers. We keep our mouth shut and we continue to serve the drinks. In the mean time, the family leaves the office but they don't make their way through the bar. They seem like they are frozen in their spot and my boss is with them, I can sense that. 

''He... he really meant it that he doesn't want to leave here. But a prince can't work in a place like this.'' the king says from farther away, but I give zero s about that. I gave them an ultimatum and that is what I have to offer. If they refuse, I am not coming with them. 

''Dad please. I know that you and mum want him back home. But don't forget that Taekwoon grew up in a different household and that he is used to his life here. You need to come up with a plan to take this lifestyle away bit by bit, take it slow.'' Hongbin says in response and I nearly can't even talk anymore. So they do plan to take this lifestyle away huh? I am out then, I won't come with them.

I switch with Chanyong from position, so that Chanyong is near the office now. I need to stay out of their sight. They already have Leo, so why should I join them? It's gonna be hard for me to get used to my new role, but I also am not waiting for the questions of vampires about the sudden change in the behavior. Leo is programmed to say and do certain things my parents want, that would go more natural in my case. But I can't behave like a prince, I just can't do that. I may be their son, but I grew up in a different household and I have other manners than they might have.

Customers come and go and I am surprised by how many we have in here, maybe it's because the vampires know about the visit of the royal family. And by that, the hours pass by aswell. Because when it's closing time, I start to clean like the others do aswell. The royal family hasn't left and they still are talking to my boss. I can feel the empty eyes of Leo burn upon me. He keeps observing me and I don't like it at all, but I can't change that since he only does and says what has been programmed into him.

''Shall I take you home Taekwoon? I don't wanna let you go home yourself like that.'' Lily suggests and I nod when I look at her. I think that she feels guilty after what happened yesterday. I don't wanna go home with her, but I understand her concern. From a far distance, I can hear Leo growl a little. He apparently doesn't like it when some others stand in between me and the place where I am supposed to be at.

Lily and I are going to help to clean in the kitchen and yet again, Leo follows us to keep an eye on me. I hate it when a pair of eyes is buring on me because of the fact that I didn't agreed to come home with them. Leo is trying and trying to get me at the place where I belong, but I am going to make it very hard on him. Even at the other royal family members. Me a prince? I won't buy it, I seriously won't. I try to see ways to see that I can escape without Leo even seeing that.

''Lily, now.'' I whisper into her ear and we quickly leave through the back door as we rush home. Thank god that I escaped from them for now, but they will be back tomorrow. I need to see for how long I can stay out of their hands, because I am not going with them easily. I hope that the family will realise that soon, I want them to know that I am a tough one to take home.