012

Mirror Mirror

A few minutes later, we're in the livingroom all together. Hakyeon sits next to me on the couch and he is accompanied by Leo on his other side. Hongbin sits on a chair next to our couch and the king and the queen are on the couch across from us. There are glasses of blood on the table and everyone but me is talking to each other. I keep my mouth shut for now, because I wanna get used to my new environment. I still don't like it that I have to live here from now on, but there is no choice for me to get back to my house. All of my stuff is in here and they put up my old home for sale, so that immediately means that there is no way that I can return.

''You'll be fine Taekwoon, you really will. Since you have to learn everything from this lifestyle, it might take a while before the crowning ceremony is going to be planned. The biggest amount of time will be put in your transition from citizen to prince. Until that transition hasn't completed, you are still free to go to the bar to work. That transition can take several months to at least a year.'' Hongbin says after he senses that I am not talking. Everyone stops talking and they all focus their eyes on me. Oh please, stop looking at me. I don't like it when vampires are looking at me. For now, I hope that vampires won't notice that the Leo they looked up is a robot. 

Hakyeon hooks in my arm and smiles when he looks at me. I know that he is trying to make me feel comfortable, but I just can't do that with all of them around me. But also, I still wanna do the majority of the things myself. I know that I can't do that when it comes to food, but I want to do things myself. I'm not used to just sit and relax, that's not me. I need to prove that to the family aswell, I can't just sit and let others do the hard work for me. The servants and the maids will get used to that once they know who I really am. Even if we are going to have some parties over here, I will behind the bar and I will help out the bartenders.

''Tonight, I saw the real Taekwoon. He is very passionate when it comes to his job, Taekwoon loves to work behind the bar. He isn't someone who can't sit still and he is used to do everything himself, so it will be hard for you to teach him that he should give everything out of his hands and let the servants and the maids do everything. That transition is just too big and I think that the majority of your time will go to this transition.'' Hakyeon says and I nod when I look at everyone. Leo still gives me the unreal blank look to me, which I still ignore. I still can't believe that vampires looked up to a robot like Leo, like why?

The king starts to cough to get all the eyes on him, much to my relief. The king looks at me and a faint smile appears on his face. I still don't know him that well and I also still can't call him my dad, because I have lived in a different household for so long. Maybe when I will get used to this life, I might start to see them more as my parents. But for now, I just can't.

''We have seen aswell how Taekwoon is like behind that bar and we never thought that our son would be this skilled in something. Maybe we can let him do something behind the bar during one of our upcoming parties. Hongbin's birthday is coming up and we will have a bar here, so we can put Taekwoon behind the bar. Don't worry, the guests won't know that you are our actual son. Just tell the guests that you've heard it before if they tell you that you look like Leo a lot.'' the king says and I nod immediately. I'm glad that they are willing to put me behind the bar over here, because I can't sit still. I also won't let servants and maids do things for me, but they will realise that later.

''B-But are we seriously going to put Taekwoon in such a nasty uniform? I want him to appear in a more fancy outfit.'' Hongbin immediately starts to whine and I can't help but chuckle. I understand his point, but I have to do whatever it takes to stay hidden for the vampires who come here for whatever it may be. No one knows, aside from my colleagues and my boss, that I am a vampire and that Leo is a robot. Well, I can at least keep doing my job. I will at least put my hair up into a ponytail, so that it becomes less visible that I have longer hair. Not many vampires appreciate this feature on men, but at least they do at the bar. They kinda like it on me when I'm there.

''Hongbin, we have to. Out of all the guests that will show up, no one will know that Leo and Taekwoon are identical to each other and that Leo is a robot. And besides, we can use some help behind the bar. So I think that it's the best solution for your party. Oh and Hakyeon is invited aswell, since he is a friend from us.'' the queen says and I nod when I look at Hongbin. I know that Hongbin wants to keep me away from the work I do now, but he can't. 

''Change of subject, is there anything going on between you two? You two are around each other like a lot of time right now.'' Hongbin then asks as everyone looks at us again. I look at Hakyeon, hoping for him to respond. Hakyeon looks at the eyes that are aimed at us and he nods to confirm whatever Hongbin was suspecting.

''Earlier today, I confessed to Taekwoon and told him that I like him a lot. I like him a lot more than just seeing him as a friend. Maybe this is what they mean with love at first sight.'' Hakyeon shares and it's Hongbin who starts to gasp. By his thoughts, I can tell that he is rather surprised that he didn't fall for Leo instead of me. But I guess that Hakyeon experienced those feelings when he and I were talking. Leo's reactions are more unnatural, since he basically says what has been programmed into him. I am like Hakyeon and everyone else, my reaction to anything is different from Leo's reactions. 

''Honestly, I'm not surprised about that. Because you kept talking a lot about Leo's appearance and you hoped that there would be someone out there with something similar to him. I hope that you can teach him something about this lifestyle aswell.'' the queen says and Hakyeon nods, before he lets go of my arm as he wraps an arm around my waist to pull me closer. I'm still a little embarassed, but I guess that's normal if you never have been in love before.