003

Mirror Mirror

The next day, I can't help but seeing Leo in front of me in my mind. His expressions weren't even real, his eyes looked so freaking empty... I am sure he is a robot. The way the prince was looking at me wasn't even natural and it's haunting me.

''Wait up Taekwoon, you met the crown prince on the streets? How did that happen?'' Miso overhears my thoughts and I sigh out of frustration. I don't know how I should tell her, but I have to tell it to everyone in the bar anyways.

''It was after Lily and I parted ways when we went home. I bumped into him, though I never even knew that he stood there. He told me that he was given the order to bring me home. He... must be joking right? But also, his expressions weren't natural either and also said that he was given those orders as if he was a robot or something.'' I share with Miso and it doesn't take long before the rest of the crew joins us, because they overheard our conversation.

''Wait, what? The prince was told to bring you home. Does that mean that you're a prince?'' Donghae asks and I raise my shoulders, because it is as confusing for me as it is for everyone here. I hope it was all a lie, because I just want to live a normal life. And this is my life, but it no longer is normal. Since the youngest prince came in here yesterday, everything changed.

''I don't want to think about it and besides, I don't know anything of that life. And hey, I have you guys. I'm good. I think I'll go behind the bar in the back, because I'm sure that the royals will sit down here if they will come back here.'' I share with them and everyone looks like as if they have seen a ghost. I want to keep them as far away from me as possible, because I am not going to come with them to a place they call home. 

''You know that we're here for you right?'' Chanyong asks as he places a hand on my shoulder. I look at his hand, before moving my eyes to his face. He looks supportive and I appreciate his support, but it's not helping me right now. The only thing I want right now, is that my colleagues are going to help me to keep the royals away from me. I am not going 'home' with them, because their life is not mine and I am happy that I work here. Hell no that I want to stick to some rules that are even more strict. 

''Alright everyone, the bar is about to go open. Go behind the bars.'' Jimin says and everyone agrees. The same bartenders I was behind the bar with join me again, but at the other bar this time. I want to be away from the door, because I know that the royals will look for me immediately if I am behind the bar near the door. I'm sure that the youngest prince, Hongbin, will start to look for me again if he enters the place. I need to stay hidden and I hope I can stay hidden for the rest of the night. 

As soon as the customers get inside, everyone suddenly pave the way for someone... or better said: An entire family. When I look up, I can see the entire royal family coming in. They don't come in here with all the members unless it's for a reason. They've visited this place more often, but the entire family never came along. But to my surprise, Leo is with them aswell.

I start to serve drinks for the customers and I try to stay out of sight from the royals, because I am dead if they are coming over to this bar. But for some reason, I can hear that the king is asking for me at the other bar. I am so dead right now, but I can't show that to them. And there is no way that I can hide aswell, because my team needs me.

''He's over there, Your Majesty.'' I hear Lily say and I feel a lump in my throat. I am so dead right now, I can't help saying that. I am not scared or whatsoever, I actually feel determined to stay here and not to come with them. Mi So pokes in my side with her elbow and I look at her, my eyes telling her that I know it already.

''Cover me.'' is the only thing I can say and the team let me work more in the back of the bar, so that I don't stand out right away. I need the cover up right now, because the family is making their way towards us. The customers start to realise what is going on, so they start to cover me aswell. They start to cover me by nearly hanging over the bar, but they're doing whatever they can. But it's just too late when the family has arrived at our bar, I can hear some footsteps make their way towards me.

''You... You come with me. I was given the order to take you with me. This time, you have to accept it.'' Leo says as he wraps an arm around my wrist. I look from his hand to his eyes and his facial expression is the same when the two of us bumped into each other... it hasn't changed and he also isn't angry nor determined. I shake my head and I pull my wrist out of his grip.

''I'm sorry my prince, but my answer remains no. I am not coming with you.'' I tell him and I move away from the bar. I quickly make my way to the other side of the bar and it's then that Leo rushes over aswell, because he is in front of me again. Then, the rest of the family joins him but my eyes still rest on Leo. 

''My goodness, it really is our son. I feel more than honored that we finally found our son back. It's been so long since you went missing and we were surprised to hear from Hongbin that you worked at this awful place. I am more than happy to know that Leo has protected our son's position very well.'' the queen says and I look at her in complete disbelief. There is no way that this is my family, I have loving parents that took proper care of me and I am not going to let them down. I must refuse, no matter what.

''Taekwoon... don't lie anymore. Leo had protected your spot in those years that you were gone. You are one of us, there is no way that you can't come up with any excuses anymore.'' the youngest prince steps towards us and I look at him after my eyes leave Leo. But what in the world is he? Leo isn't like us, he isn't a vampire. Is he a robot or something?

''No! I am not coming with you, I'm sorry. The fact that I look like your brother doesn't mean that I am related to any of you. I grew up in a good household and I'm not related to any of you by blood.'' I tell him and I pull back yet again. I walk away from the bar again and I tell Mi So that I am going to hide myself somewhere in the office. I need to stay away from the royal family, because they are lying for sure.

Once the rest of our team covers me up again, I bend forward and I make my way to the office. Now I need to find a spot where I can hide at. I need to stay out of their hands as long as possible.