Chapter 14

Mr.Non {starring Kim Chaewon- Vernon- joshua}




*Pit Pat*        *Pit Pat*


"Please don't be Mr. Kang, please don't be Mr. Kang" I whispered to myself as I prayed without looking who was beside me because if I turned behind I am sure I would be yelled at for being late and I will be sent to detention. 


"Kim chaewon what are you doing here?" I looked back with a confused look not believing the voice I just heard and yes. Vernon. 


"You are late?" I asked and he nodded before furrowing his eyebrows once again "what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in class?" he asked and I became nervous out of sudden I didn't know what to say and I hated that it was completely showing on me!


"I- uh" "You are late." He said and I swear I could feel like he was dying to laugh at me right now


"Yeah I am late so what?" I said as I had my head high acting all confident I was praying for him not to tease me about getting late and stuffs.. 


He opened his mouth to probably tease me and that was the moment I wished I would have been laughed at instead of –


"YA! What are you two doing there!" we heard Mr. Kang's voice and I quickly run to the class smirking at Vernon who was looking at me with his eyes beeped out in confusion.


I bowed at teacher with an apologetic look however everyone was looking at me probably surprised that the brainic in the school was late for class.


"Can I know the reason why you are so late?" Mr. Son asked whom was our English teacher "I woke up late I am sorry sem" I said and she nodded before signaling me to sit down and I did. I looked outside from the class and giggled when I saw Mr. Kang pinching Vernon's ears probably yelling at him for being late in class however Vernon was looking at me with death glares and showing how angry at me he was however I couldn't help but to laugh slightly. 


And that's when the awkward moment begun


When all the Stares are on you


Like you are the crazy girl who is laughing in class without any reason


And especially when you are supposed to be more like a nerd. 


"I apologize" I said bowing slightly to teacher and acting all cool however I WAS DYING INSIDE! MY POOR IMAGE...


This is your entire fault Chwe Vernon you are such a bastard for ruining my image ><


Class ended and Vernon came back to class with a smirk on his face as he looked at me with that sarcasm look of his that made me curious of what the hell he had in his mind that he was such in a good mood.


"Sweetie are you prepared for a whole 2 hours with me alone huh?" he asked as he had his face close of me and I just looked at him with a glare "say what you have in your empty stupid brain instead of showing me this disgusting face of yours Chwe Han Sol " I said as I glared at him and I swear I saw his face all red out of anger before he calmed himself and sat beside me with a smirk "Prepare of having a detention with this stupid boy without a brain lets see how it goes" he said before he put his head on his seat and I stared at him for a whole 3 minutes trying to read his expression to see if he is joking or not but what the hell he looked like he was serious!


"You serious? Why? Why me? I wasn't caught you were the one so why? I am sure this is another one of your sarcasm rights tell me it is! I can't bear a whole 2 hours with you" I was asking him but he didn't flinch even a slight bit which made me totally upset "YA CHWE HANSOL! I AM TALKING WITH YOU!" I yelled at him as I shook him harshly and he finally opened his eyes angrily which made me scared for a bit so I just stayed quiet..


 "First don't call me by my full name since no one can, second yes you are having it with me if you like or not and third of course you will get a detention when you were late too and even teacher saw you and fifth you should bear since you cant do anything about it" he said coldly before looking down to his head and I was holly  crying inside.. this is my first time to get a detention and I have to do it with my worst enemy the whole school.. This is just damn awful.


I just want to pull all my hair and scream that I hate MONDAY! Since today is Monday and I hate today I am kind of weird right? Since I should probably yell that I hate Vernon but that will be weirder 


Urghh how I wish Joshua wouldn't have skipped school today.. he had to skip school since the CEO of his company had  asked for him and he had to go since it's THE FREAKING CEO'S DECISION.