Chapter 15

Mr.Non {starring Kim Chaewon- Vernon- joshua}
-_- the whole class I was sitting like a ghost starring at something called nothing blankly preparing myself to the similar to hell that I and Vernon will be in in only matter of hours. Even in the cafeteria I was eating and that punk Vernon came and sat infront of me and all my appetite faded away, even Hyemi doesn't hang out with me now since she found a boyfriend who is a senior in the School called S.Coups she is always saying "Mian chaewon-ah but I have to sIT with my boyfriend.." with pity eyes and I would just nod I wont whine anymore she actually asked me and Joshua to sit with them but we both said 'no' since it will be really awkward.


Enough of the drama of today, this was the last class and everyone is heading out of the class I grabbed my bag and tried to walk quietly before I was stopped by the cold annoying Vernon "you are supposed to have a detention where are you going?" he asked and I rolled my eyes he seems like he is enjoying this little too much "lets go before teacher comes and make us go to the detentions' room" I said and he was just smirking I looked at him like 'what?' and *bam!* I was hit by a book in the head I looked behind with a glare before trying  to smile awkwardly   "H-hello Mr. Kang" I uttered as I faked a laugh but he was just glaring at me and Vernon was laughing at the situation I was in and I freaking wanted to melt and disappear.


"So you wanted to avoid your punishment huh?" asked Mr. Kang and I shook both of my head and hand quickly "no, no never" I said and Vernon was just laughing while Mr. Kang rolled his eyes "Lets go to the detention room" he said and I sighed as I started pouting all the way there "Mr. Kang, cant I go home? I really need to go home soon" I asked and he just ignored me while Vernon was enjoying this. He really loves trouble doesn't he?


"Go in" Mr. Kang said as he looked at us Vernon entered the room immediately but I was just looking at Mr. Kang with pity eyes hoping he would let me go but no.. I entered the room and he shut the door behind me, I looked at Vernon and he was sitting in a seat in the front he looked like he was having fun while I was here analyzing the class and I wished I would be anywhere but not here. 


I sat on the last seat and looked down all the time, both of us were quiet till he spoke up "Hey why are you so quiet?"  I just ignored him and grabbed my phone searching on the pictures just to avoid him. 


"kim Chaewon I am talking to you" he said as he looked up I glanced at him once and back to my phone again.


"YA!"


-"WHAT!?


"WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING ME!?" 


-"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO!" I thought he would fight back but he just stayed quiet that I almost felt bad for being angry at him he finally looked up after like 3 minutes.


"You mad at me?" he asked and I was taking back but shook my head not wanting him to feel bad


"it's just my first time to get a detention and I hate it to be with you and also Joshua is not here for me to whine and yell so I am kind of sad you know" I said as I shrugged and he nodded.


"Why that is that Punk didn't come today?" he asked and I rolled my eyes "Stop calling him Punk! the CEO of the company he was accepted at called him for a meeting so he had to skip school today" I explained and he just looked at me eyes widen


"That Punk is a trainer?"