Chapter 17

Mr.Non {starring Kim Chaewon- Vernon- joshua}
I have a year and half left to finish my studying, I have already got offers from some companies to work for them even thought I am just a student since they saw my works uploaded on my page but I decided to finish my studies first. 
 
I am on my way home but I can't go home without some ice creams and these things right? 
 
I headed to the supermarket nearby, I searched through the Ice cream cans till I found my favorite chocolate, I grinned as I tried to grab it but someone grabbed it first "Heol~ I found it first!" I said as I furrowed my eyebrows and folded my arms before I looked up and Oh.. 
 
"Ch-Chaewon?"  
 
"Joshua.." 
 
"What are you doing here?" 
 
"Oh.. The members asked me to buy some ice creams" he said with a smile as he rubbed the back of his neck and I just smiled back, he had wore a black hoodie with sunglass and a mask just like idols... 
 
I hate this.. I hate how our unbreakable friendship turned like this. Both of us being silent
 
"How have you been.. it has been a long time since we talked" he said and I nodded with a slight smile "I have been good, and I could see you were good too since you are on the top now" I said and he just smiled awkwardly.
 
We both stood quietly before I opened my mouth "I have to go Joshua; it was nice to see you. Say hi to your members" I said before I grabbed another chocolate ice cream and turned around to go but he grabbed my wrist.
 
"Chaewon .. I missed my bestfriend" he said and I just stood not being able to look back because I knew that I will tear up. After high school life and the separate of all of us, I only thought about why the people I thought will be with me for the rest of my life are far from me? Such as Hyemi, Sumin and Joshua
 
"How come we became like this Chaewon ?"
 
"I don't know.. But we became anyway. All of you went and the only one who stayed was Mingyu." I said as I looked back to lock my gaze with his. I looked down at his hand that was grabbing my wrist; I quickly let his hand go and looked at him once again before paying the cashier and walking out of the super marker with my tearing eyes.
 
  
 
2.5 years ago was when he first debuted he invited me to his debut show and I was extremely proud of him he introduced me to all of s. We would talk together maybe not like how we were before but at least we would talk when we were able to. Day by day he changed and slightly he wouldn't answer my calls and when he would he would only say he is tired and end the call to the rate that I didn't call him anymore it has been almost a year since we didn't talk anymore but I still support his decision and his career.