Chapter five

Mr.Non {starring Kim Chaewon- Vernon- joshua}


We were on the bus; I could feel Vernon's gazes on me all this time, even when we took pictures all together with Mr. Lee and Mrs. Jung. He probably wants to get angry because I called him jerk.


Joshua and Hyemi were asking me about what happened all the way yet didn't answer I just putted my headphones in my ear and looked outside the window.


Mr. Chwe Hansol why is that you are this cold?


_


We arrived at school, I saw Vernon walking to my direction I sighed and walked away trying to avoid a fight with him. I know we are going to fight as soon as we start talking. Mom said that she can't come and pick me up since she is in Bussan for 4 days and that means I have to stay at home alone. 


I was walking back home alone the street was so quiet that it gave me this scary feeling that I was able to hear sounds. 


I walked a bit faster but acting normal still. I was actually afraid because I could feel the shadow of a boy b-but wait..


In the shadow the boy is holding a..... luggage? That means he is in my school huh?


I turned around coldly and my eyes met V-v-vernon?


No please...


He is going to pick up fights and nobody is around TT_TT I am good at fighting but I heard he was PERFECT.


I quickly started walking again trying to avoid him, my house isn't that far away anyway. 


"Chaewon wait" I hear him say and I flinched but decided to just walk faster. I wished mom would have picked me up T_T or at least I would have listened to Joshua when he said lets go back home together TT_TT why is that I am so stupid..


"Kim Chaewon Lets talk!" he said a bit louder and heck it! There is no way for me to escape from this situation I am only fooling myself saying my house is not that far away, actually it is far and I never walked to school by myself mom always drive me there and pick me up after school or I would go with Joshua .. I slowed down my steps and waited quietly till he came beside me "Hey" he said and I answered with a simple hello without even looking at him.


"Are you mad at me?" he asked and I shook my head 'OF COURSE I AM MAD AT YOU VERNON, YOU JUST MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS BEING FOLLOWED BY TUN OF GANGSTERS!' I wanted to say but didn't.


"If you are not angry then why are you not looking at me?" he asked and I was able to feel his gazes 'what the hell do you want Chwe Hansol?' 


HE REMAIND SILENT taste your own medicate Vernon; it's like talking to a wall when I am talking to you.


But hey?, Why is he so calm? I thought he was going to pick some fights and I was going to go back home with some bruises..


"Chaewon-ah.." I hear someone says infront of us I looked up and my eyebrows frowned. 


"What do you want?" I asked coldly as I stopped walking and just looked at him coldly.


"Don't be like this, come on let me hug you it has been a long time since I last saw you" he said with his fake smile as he approached me and tried to hug me "get your disgusting hand off of me!" I shouted at him as I pushed his hands a way I could see his expression changed to an angry one. 


"HOW DARE YOU TALK WITH YOUR FATHER LIKE THAT KIM CHAEWON!" he said as he tried to slap me, I closed my eyes and a tear dropped I opened my eyes and saw Vernon squeezing his hands and my eyes widened. I forgot him being beside me.. He just saw everything.  


"Think twice before you try to slap a girl ahjussi" said Vernon and i was confused.


Is he standing up for me? But why..


"Chaewon -ah who is this boy?, lets go to the café nearby and talk okay?" he said and I did a laugh "why would i?, Just get lost and don't come back" I said as I started walking 


"I will come back tomorrow Chaewon!" I hear him shout behind me and a tear dropped, I quickly wiped it harshly I hate to cry. Crying is my worst enemy and that man called Father is my 2nd enemy. 


I walked on the street slowly and I felt Vernon walking after me, I am thankful he saved me from that creature.. But why does he have to see me in a situation like that. 


It annoyed me so much not to know what he was thinking about.. I want him to erase that sign from his mind.


I stopped walking and looked behind with a glare.


"What?" he asked confused like he did a crime "can you forget what you saw just now?" I asked and he just starred at me blankly. 


"Was he really your father?" he asked and anger raised in me "NO HE WASN'T!" I shouted at him before I came back to my sense and what? Why did I shout at him like that? I closed my eyes I was expecting him to get mad but he just nodded.


"So your parents has divorced just like mine right?" he asked and yeah I nodded "now that my mom has received a big successes in fashion industry he is back. He is acting like a good father just for money, it disgusts me seeing him" I said and he nodded. 


We started walking quietly.   


"And my dad cheated on my mom." He said and I nodded "I didn't ask thought" I said and he chuckled "I know, I just wanted to say it" he said and I nodded as I smiled walking with him


We reached the gate of my house and I stopped walking and looked at him "What?" he said and I pointed at my house "this is my house and don't follow me from now on okay?" I asked as I glared at him and he pointed to the house infront of ours "I wasn't following you Ma'am, but srsly I thought you were acting like you didn't know me. How come you don't even know your neighbors?" he said as furrowed his eyebrows with a questioning eyes and my jaw dropped.


"I heard that a family from US came but I didn't know it was you" I said as I scratched my head but he just laughed. "How come you get good grades with that stupid mind of yours? Huh?" he asked and I frowned. 


"How should I know it's you, I never come out of the house and mom is the one who is driving me and picking me up so how can I know?" I asked as i folded my arms and he just laughed. "Stupid chaewon" he said and I pouted as i said "whatever"


"Huh?, is that your mom?" I asked and he looked to where I pointed and he nodded. "yes she is, hurry and go inside" he said as he pushed me a little, he is probably embarrassed that his mom saw him infront of our gate *evil grin* I should make him embarrassed infront of his mom "Annyeonghasseyo omonim!" I said as I waved at his mom and Vernon's eyes widened. Her mom approached us. 


"Ow~~ you are Mrs. Kim's daughter right?" she said all sweetly, good that she is not like her son.