Chapter 7

Mr.Non {starring Kim Chaewon- Vernon- joshua}






I wore a black short with a white sweater which I liked, It was simple yet pretty for girls in my age I made my hair into a pony tail and walked out of our house to Vernon's house. 


I rang their bell and seconds later I was welcomed by the Cheerful Mrs. Chwe


She hugged me and I smiled "thanks for inviting me Mrs. Chwe" I said with a sweet smile as I walked into their house. It was so simple yet decorated so well, I liked it most of the color was white. 


I looked at the stairs when I heard footsteps I chuckled as I saw Vernon frowning while coming down. He hates me being in his house so I think it will be fun. 


"Chaewon i made chocolate cakes you want some?" Mrs. Chew said and my face delighted CHOCOLATE!?!? "Of course!, who would say no to chocolate?" I said and Mrs. Chwe laughed.


"Hey" said Vernon as he sat on the table with a cold face and I did an innocent smile making him frown.


"So I see you guys are in the same class huh?" Mrs. Chwe asked as she put some of her chocolate cakes infront of me and my face delighted  "Nea we are in the same class and he is my seatmate" I said with a smile before I was cut off "YA!! Did you have to say we were seatmates?!" Vernon said and Mrs. Chew smacked his head and I just chuckled as I started eating my chocolate cake "I never saw someone making chocolate cakes so tasty" I said as I ate my food "Pig" mumbled Vernon with his cold face and I frowned "Shut up Vernon" I mouthed him since I didn't want Mrs. Chew to see us fighting I want to annoy him by acting all friendly infront of his mom. 


REVENGE


"It's hard to be a seatmate of such a trouble maker right?" Mrs. Chwe asked and I giggled 'so her mom knows.'


"It's not like that, he is actually quiet fun to be with" I said as I looked at Vernon who had such an angry expression on. He looked like he will come to kill me in any moment and I smirked.


I got up and helped Mrs. Chwe set the table. She made so many tasty foods and I was happy that I had came, cause if I haven't came here I would have probably ate Ramyeon or fried egg not like I don't know how to cook I am actually quiet good in cooking but when I am alone I don't have the mood to cook.


I sat down and started eating cheerfully time to time I would raise my head and look at Vernon with eye smiles and he would just glare.


"Vernon why are you not eating? is something wrong?" I asked as looked at him and faked a sweet face and he just glared at me. 


"No, it's just I am surprised how you eat so well yet you are so skinny" he said as he did a small smile which looked like a smirk more. 


Is he mocking me?


I pouted as I started eating my food slowly.. Jerk, you are not supposed to say something like that to a girl. -_- 


"Chaewon -ah eat your food so I can show you Vernon's childhood pictures. He was so adorabl-"Mrs. Chwe said and I was holding my laughing inside. 


Serve you right Vernon.


"But Mom! , You can't!" Vernon said loudly and me and Mrs. Chwe started laughing "I can and I will" her mom said with a giggle and I grinned "I would love to see it" I said as I looked at Vernon with a grin as I raise an eyebrow and smirked after Mrs. Chwe put focused on her food.