chapter 8

Mr.Non {starring Kim Chaewon- Vernon- joshua}
_


"Mama.." Vernon was whining all the time while I and Mrs. Chwe were laughing at his photos. There was a photo from when he was 5 years old he was grabbing a hand of a girl whom Mrs. Chwe said was her nephew and I was teasing Vernon and saying "you were really awesome to have a girlfriend in such a young age" and he would send death glared at me and say "SHUT UP"


I giggled as I saw a picture of him  and hugging Mrs. Chwe I looked at him and raised an eyebrow and laughed at him, I could feel Vernon busting out 'Hahaha'


I was actually kind of curious due to how he has no pictures with his dad, they might have gotten rid of all his pictures after he cheated.


"he looked so innocent when he was young who would have thought he would became a troublemaker like this?" her mom said as she laughed while looking at his pictures and I nodded "I would never have imagined him to be like this if I knew him when he was young" I said and Vernon shouted "WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE CURRENT ME!?" he whined and I chuckled.


"You smoke, Fight, Rap, and do every bad works and lie to me saying you wont do it again" his mom said and looked at Vernon as he became silent and just glared at me.


"He rap?" I asked confused as I looked at him but he just glared at me while Mrs. Chwe chuckled.


"Yeah he is pretty good" Mrs. Chwe said and I nodded "Hey Vernon do a small Rap for me" I said as I looked behind with a smile but he just scoffed "why should I?" he said and I pouted.


"It's okay since I have a video of him rapping anyways" Mrs. Chwe said and I smirked while looking at Vernon 'you didn't want me to see huh?'


In the video he was so cool when he rapped for Mrs. Chwe with a song called-To my mom- I think it was in her birthday Vernon was smiling while rapping to her but Mrs. Chwe was crying it was so touching.


Without my knowledge I clapped as the video finished and Mrs. Chwe grinned. 


"I didn't know you were so good..." I said as I looked at him blankly and he just looked at me coldly.


I think I kind of liked staying here,  it was starting to get late. 


"eomonim I think I should go back now, thank you for having me " I said as I got up and bowed. 


"My pleasure, but aren't you scared of staying home alone?" she asked me and I shook my hand. 


"no I am used to it" I smiled. 


And she pout "I want you to stay here tonight" she said. 


"It's okay Mrs. Chwe I already had a lot of fun here and my friend said he was coming over till late at night so I will be okay" I smiled and she nodded.


"Hong Joshua is coming?" Vernon asked as he furrowed his eyebrows and I nodded. 


"is he your boyfriend?" Mrs. Chwe asked with a cheerful face and I laughed as I shook my head. 


"no he is my childhood friend" I smiled and she nodded, I waved at Vernon and Mrs. Chwe before heading to our house.