Chapter 10

Mr.Non {starring Kim Chaewon- Vernon- joshua}






The next morning I made breakfast for myself before i walked out of the house. When I opened the door of my house's gate I saw Vernon coming out of his house and my eyebrows furrowed without my own will. 


How he acted infront of Joshua actually annoyed me. What was he thinking about? I just ignored him and started my way to school and he was walking behind me.


A smile crept into my face when I saw Joshua walking infront of me "Joshua!" I called him and he turned around and smiled as he waited for me to approach him.


"Good morning!" I grinned as I putted my hand on his shoulder "Good morning chaewon-ah" he smiled.


"Mr. Hong got upset that you went home late didn't he?" I asked and he shook his head "Dad knew that Mrs. kim wasn't home so he said I can hangout in your place later so you wontq feel bored alone" he said and "YeYY!! So that means you will come to my house afterschool?" I asked excitedly and he nodded as he ruffled my hair and I giggled.


We both walked to school together chitchatting and talking and those stuffs till we entered class "I guess the trouble maker is not here yet" Joshua said as he looked at the seat beside me A.K.A Vernon's seat and I shook my head and sighed.


"You were talking about me right?" I hear Vernon's voice behind us and I flinched as I saw him smirking before he passed by us and sat on his seat.


"Are you a ghost Vernon? How come you appear without anyone noticing ?" I asked as I took a deep breath he scared the hell out of me. 


He ignored me and putted his head on his seat however Joshua was looking at him coldly 'how can I make those two not hate each other so much?' I told myself as I sighed before sitting on my seat.


"Your friend seems to like talking behind people a lot huh?"


"Huh?" I asked not knowing what he meant actually.


"Nothing, just forget it" he replied as he rested his head on his seat comfortably, 'what's wrong with Vernon?' I shook my thought as the teacher came to class and the boring Math subject started and I had to listen carefully since my grade is getting down these days and I don't like that.


I listened well and wrote notes about the subject so I could review it later, however Vernon was still resting his head on his seat while looking at me I scoffed before turning my attention to teacher. 


When she finished the subject she looked at her watch and bingo! "Guys get ready we are going to do a small quiz, and if anyone gets catched cheating He/she will get ZERO" she said and a smile crept into my face. 


I looked at my left and Vernon was ruffling his hair probably regretting that he didn't focus in class.


Teacher wrote the question on the board and I started writing the answers quickly however Vernon was struggling and looking at my Paper before I signed him to look away!, I was still writing the answers when I saw Vernon in a corner of my eyes copying my answers without teacher's knowledge I sighed and ignored him. I looked at my answers once again to see if I did any mistakes and got up with a smile that assured I will get A+. "Oh chaewon-ah you finished so fast huh?" teacher said and I nodded with a smile before I went back to sit on my seat, I looked at Vernon's paper and saw that he had copied 3 of the questions from me and he was struggling with the other 2 questions. 


The questions were pretty simple I don't know why is that the students are not answering. I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at the student's faces even Joshua was struggling with his answers. Hyemi looked like she hadn't answered even an inch. 


Vernon ruffled his hair as he got up and gave the paper to teacher before sitting down beside me quietly.


'Shouldn't he at least thank me that I let him copy some of the answers?' what an ungrateful boy. I told myself as I shook my head while looking at Joshua. 


I know he had answered 3 questions and half by now since he is not on the list of the stupid kids.. But hey?! Why is it taking him so long?? He probably didn't listen in class again..


_