Chapter 11

Mr.Non {starring Kim Chaewon- Vernon- joshua}
It was the third period and we had gym, I and Hyemi were playing with balls as we were throwing it to each other.  My eyes catch someone, he was standing coldly so should we make some funs here? *evil smirk*


I grabbed a ball and looked at him with a smirk before I shoot my ball right to his cold yet confident face.


Vernon.


For copying my answers without my approval


I smirked as I looked at him  his arms and looking at me with an angry face before smirking.


Huh?


Smirk?


Isn't he supposed to burst out?


*BAM!* a ball hit my stomach and I was welcomed by the floor, I pouted he knew the right timing to shoot..


I looked at him and he was laughing his  off before I grabbed another ball and threw it at his Ugly laughing face and his laughers ended slowly, everyone was looking at how we were throwing balls at each other with death glares for like 10 minutes.


Damn you!, it was your fault for copying my answers!! No one dares to do that to me in our school.


I stopped as I saw him not stopping throwing balls, I sighed before leaving the gym while shaking my head.


As I was walking on the hallways I heard the annoying voice of Vernon call me "Kim Chaewon!", however I just ignored him as I went and changed my gym clothes and went back to class, I saw Vernon sitting on our seat.


"Why did you throw the ball at me?" he asked with a cold face and I putted my grabbed my headphone that was on my bag. 


"To revenge for copying my answers?" I said as I glared at him "you thought I didn't notice you copying me huh?" I asked and he chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck without even apologizing or thanking me. *sigh* 'he won't change'.


I sat on my seat till Joshua came he looked at me and mouthed me 'what happened?' he was probably curious to why me and Vernon picked a fight at the Gym class. 


I walked to him as I linked fingers with him and walked out. We do so many skin ships huh? Well it's normal since we grew up together. 


"So what happened?" he asked and I took a deep breath before releasing my anger about that stupid jerky Vernon. 


"He didn't even thank me or apologize!" I said angrily as I blew my bangs frustrated and oppa laughed slightly.


  


 "Don't laugh! You know that nobody had dared to copy me up to today!" I said frustrated and oppa just laughed making me angrier -_-.