Chapter 12

Mr.Non {starring Kim Chaewon- Vernon- joshua}






School finished and I and Joshua walked home with our chocolate Ice creams in our hands, as me and Joshua oppa arrived infront of my house I saw a figure coming towards us and I sighed "Lets go in quickly" I said as I grabbed Joshua's hands but was stopped by the man.


"Chaewon -ah lets just talk for a while hmm?" Mr. Kim A.K.A so called father said and I sighed once again before I fisted my hands "Talk about what? You want money again don't you?" I said as I raised an eyebrow and he looked down. I left a small laugh "too bad dear father, I don't have any money to give it to you" I said as I kept looking at him in his eyes directly however Joshua just stood beside me quietly he knew everything so he didn't talk. 


"Lets go in oppa" I said as I opened the gate but he grabbed my arm "Chaewon -ah just help me this once I am your father after all" he said as he did a small smile I would lie if I said I didn't feel pity for him but since I knew that this was all an act I didn't care. 


"Mr. Kim please, please just stay away from me and my mom. Do whatever you want in your life you can go and ask your ex wife for money just stay away from us because if you hurt mom by annoying her I wont sit still too" I said before I walked to the gate and entered home. 


I took a deep breath and walked to the kitchen to drink water I could feel Joshua's eyes on me and I chuckled "hey I am okay you know me, this isn't the first time" I said as i smiled at him sincerely. 


"You sure you are okay?" he asked and I nodded "Oppa watch something till I take a short shower and we can go to Vernon's house for dinner so you don't have to worry about starving to death" I said as I walked out of the kitchen but I could see Joshua didn't like the idea of going to his house. 


"Cant we just stay here? I will cook something for both of us" he said and I smiled a little "Mrs. Chwe is so sweet that I don't want to upset her and also I am sure you will enjoy since Mrs. Chwe have a habit of smacking Vernon in the head and also I am sure she will like to met you. And you wont believe how good cooker she is!" I said admirably and he chuckled "I wont lose the chance of seeing him getting smacked by the head" he said and we both laughed as he high fived me.


I walked upstairs and took a quick shower dressed in black short with and pink pastel shirt. I walked downstairs to see Joshua watching the drama -Cheese in the trap- he is a fan of Lee sung kyung and is watching the drama only because of her -


Srsly-!


Boys can be so stupid over looks.. He once said that I and Lee sung Kyung's role in the drama look alike But HOLY NO. We don't look alike even a little expect she is pretty and fashionable and tall just like me, but hey -_- am I that rude and  to be called like her role? -_- 


"Fan-boying over Lee Sung Kyung again?" I asked as I walked down the stairs and stood beside the TV and right infront of Joshua who was sitting on the sofa infront of the TV watching the scene Lee Sung Kyung appeared and his face delighted as he signed me to shut up and I frowned.


"Hey what's so special about her anyways that you are avoiding your bestfriend" I pouted as I grabbed the remote and tried to change the canal but was stopped by his voice.


"Don't you dare to change it!" he said as he looked at me with a glare and I smirked "and what if I dared?" I asked and he just frowned "Chaewon just let me watch it peacefully please?" he said calmly as he smiled cutely


"No" I replied coldly as I sat beside him and changed the canals and oppa gave up because he knew that he can't ever beat me. I searched and searched till I saw someone in the TV The GORGEOUS!! I looked at him with a fan-girling face.


Yayy he is so manly and cool.. I cant stop my fan-girling side..


"Stop smiling like a fool" I heard Joshua's voice probably mocking me about liking Myungsoo oppa but I just ignored him and focused my eyes on the manly figure on the TV. 


"Just tell me what do you like so much about him? He is not even good at acting" he said and I scoffed "Then is Lee Sung Kyung better than him? Just shut up before I kick you" I said and he frowned.


"Of course Sungkyung nuna is the best" he said and I laughed sarcastically.


I pouted when I saw that his drama ended, I looked at my watch and signed oppa to get up "we are going, it's time for dinner" I said as we both got up and I grabbed my phone as oppa did the same and we walked out of the house. 


I pointed at the house infront of ours "this is their house, don't worry Mrs. Chwe is so sweet and I am sure she will like to see you, and also act like you are friend with Vernon since he hate that" I said as I grinned and he nodded I rang their bell and waited.


"Oww Welcome Sweetie I was near to send Vernon to call you" she said as she hugged me and I smiled.


"Is this the boy you talked about last night huh?" Mrs. Chwe said as she looked at me teasingly and I chuckled as I nodded 


"Annyeonghasseo Mrs. Chew I am Hong Joshua" he said as he smiled and Mrs. Chwe had her cheerful smile on her face. 


 "Come in son, come in" she said and oppa rubbed the back of his neck I am sure he didn't expect Vernon's mom to be this cheerful.