Chapter two

Mr.Non {starring Kim Chaewon- Vernon- joshua}
I walked to where the others where and sat beside Joshua and Hyemi and Sumin, I tied my hair into a bun since it was annoying me and started chatting with them.


They played a game for the boys to see who eat 5 piece of watermelon faster, Joshua played too while me and Hyemi were cheering with Sumin.


Oppa should be happy that there is 3 pretty girls cheering for him *grin*.


"One, two, three START!" Mr. Lee said and they started, they were eating it so fast and I wanted to puke since it was disgusting. I was anticipating oppa to win but he didn't.. He was the second but it doesn't matter anyway this is just a game. Vernon just came back now.


A boy said it will be fun if both girls and boys played the game Tug-Of-War and teacher agreed with it 


"The girls' team will be Rian, Hyemi, Ara, and Sana. While the boys' team will be Joshua, Vernon, Woozi, and Mingyu" Said Mr. Lee and I grinned.


"We will win, they are not that strong after all" I said and Hyemi unnie giggled with Ara and Sana.


"Who says we are not strong?" asked Joshua with a smirk and I pointed at myself with an innocent smile "I say".


We grabbed the rope and teacher drew a line, we were on the left and the boys were on the right, we grabbed the rope tightly from the beginning so we won't lose control when they pull the rope out of sudden later. And I chuckled when I saw their faces change as they felt our strong powers *evil grin*


"READY? START!" MR. Lee shouted and we started pulling and pulling and shaking the rope they would fall easier, it was hard but I chuckled when I saw them struggling and we won anyway!!!!!!!


"Shame for the boys" said Ara with a grin and Mr. Lee started laughing as he looked at the boys sitting on the floor humiliated. 


"It's okay I know it's embarrassing" teacher said and the girls started laughing. At the first when we just started pulling the rope, Vernon wasn't pulling I guess he thought they would win even without his help -_- he thought so lowly of us huh? But later he did his best to pull the rope when he saw the boys' team almost losing but he lost the time anyway kkkk


I and Hyemi unnie stuck our tongues out towards Joshua and he just chuckled and we started singing Big bang-loser to him and he was laughing and shaking his head as he cupped his face in his hands.


Anyway he got up and the three of us hugged "you did a good job" I said as I patted his shoulder and he said 'you too'