Chapter 9

Mr.Non {starring Kim Chaewon- Vernon- joshua}
I sighed as I opened the door of the dark house I grabbed my phone and messaged Joshua oppa *Hey, when are you coming?* I sent the message and putted my phone on the table as I walked to the fridge to drink a glass of water as I was drinking the bell rang I quickly rushed to the door and opened it only to see the cold Vernon. 


"What are you doing here?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow. 


"Mom asked me to tell you that she is waiting for you to eat breakfast in our home" he sighed as he finished his sentence and I nodded.


"Thanks, tell Mrs. Chwe that I will do it myself" I smiled not to be rude but he just looked at me coldly.


"As you wish" he said before he turned around to leave and my eyes widened and HECK.


"What are you doing here Vernon?" Joshua asked Vernon coldly and Vernon smirked "Good bye chaewon" he said as he waved at me and my eyes widened why is he acting so nice all of sudden?


Joshua looked at me angrily and I sighed, he did that to make Joshua angry...


So childish o f you Vernon


 "Come here so I would explain it to you" I said as I walked to the living room leaving the door open since oppa will close it anyway. 


I sat on the sofa infront of the TV and took a deep breath before oppa sat down and I started explaining how Vernon escaped me from my so called father and how her mom saw us and invited me over and all those things.


"So you are saying you simply didn't know he was your neighbor till today?" he asked and I nodded, he looked at me confusedly before opening his mouth "seriously we should do a checkup for your head to see if you have any problems with your mind" he said and I chuckled "shut up" 


"So Mrs. kim is not coming back for 4 days?" he asked and I nodded as I lay my head on his lap and stretched my arms in the air, he chuckled as he pinched my nose and we both giggled.


"Do you believe that Vernon is a rapper?, his mom showed me a video of him rapping for her and he wasn't the trouble maker boy in our class he was a simple boy who was showing his love for her mom. I felt touched" I said and he nodded.


  


"Don't be so close with him I don't like him" he said and I raised an eyebrow before replying with an okay.