Chapter 24

Mr.Non {starring Kim Chaewon- Vernon- joshua}


 SOMEONE's POV:


As I opened the door of our gate I heard the sound of a crying girl, the crying sounds of hers mixed with the sound of the rain made it feel so pitiful so I looked around to see who it was but I didn't see anyone and when I looked at the house infront of me. 


'Chaewon ?, Why is she sitting there crying in the rain without an umbrella?' I thought. I stood there looking at her for 3 minutes before I approached her "You stupid girl, you will get sick why are you sitting in the rain?" I asked her and slowly the crying sounds of her slowed down and looked up. as soon as she saw me her eyes widened I chuckled 'she finally recognized me?' 


"AREN'T YOU THE  OF LASTNIGHT!?" She got up with a harsh glare and suddenly I felt confused "?" I asked confusedly. "What do you mean?!" I thought for a moment as I looked at her and chuckled "yeah I am that  from last night" she probably didn't recognize me because of my mask and sunglass. But shouldn't Mrs. kim already have told her?


As I looked at her with a chuckle she Punch my stomach and damn "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" "For not apologizing, and this one for calling me dumb, no one have the right to call me dumb" she tried to Punch once again but I grabbed her wrist "Wont you stop it?" I took my sunglass and mask off and her eyes widened as I glared at her. 


"Chwe Hansol? Vernon? "She asked and I chuckled "You still call me by my full name? How many times should I tell you to not call me like that?"I asked with a chuckle and she furrowed her eyebrows.  "Shut up hansol" she said as she wiped her tears with her hands with a pout and I laughed at her sight "You look like a panda, your eyes are puffy" as I laughed at her she grabbed her phone and looked at herself in the camera and I could see the shocking in her face but she ignored it "So what?, I still look pretty" she said confidently and I shook my head "*TSK* *TSK* *TSK*" 


"Anyway Chaewon why were you crying?" I asked because I was kind of confused. Back when I was here I never saw kim Chaewon so weak. Or you could say the only weak time I saw her in was when she met her father. 


She hesitated as she looked confused in her thoughts after a minute she opened  excitedly "Want to eat ice-cream?!" she said out of sudden and I furrowed my eyebrows "in the rain?" I asked and she nodded "Ice cream taste better when it's raining" she fake grinned. 


"Chaewon  oh Vernon? You two met?"


Note: so hey everyone! And yes our vernon is back!  What will happen from now on? Stay sportive please 🌼😍