Chapter16

Mr.Non {starring Kim Chaewon- Vernon- joshua}






2months had passed and Life had been quiet hard with Vernon being around annoying me, he is getting in trouble every week and sometimes he pulls me into his own punishments too... I just wish I can finish my remaining 1.5 year of my high school life happily but with him? That's no way. 


I forgot to tell you Joshua won't be able to attend school so much lately since the company is making a survival show for their next boy group. Eighteen is a program under KG Entertainment whom is trying to form their new boy group with the last 9 trainers, oppa was lucky to have a chance to show his self even though only 2 month and half is passed over his training time I wonder if he can catch up with the others..


There is a new boy in our class whom transferred to our school a week ago, his name is Kim mingyu he is really cool yet so sweet most of the time that Joshua is not in school I spend my times with him. 


The bell rang and the history teacher came to class as all of the students ran to their seats. Mrs. Kim stood beside the board with a smile that meant she had something planned...


"I have something to inform you guys" and that only word was the end of us.. we had to team up with our partners to register about something and ours was about the history of Korea and of course my partner was the one you think about..


Chwe Han sol or lets say Vernon, the death of me is beginning.. I know Vernon will take the chance and annoy me those days..


But little did I know There will come a day i will miss those times 


4 Years later:


Nothing even started.. We weren't even bestfriend he was just a bully to me, but I realized after he left that he was on the list of the ones I wanted to last in my future as a good friend 


He was the first friend to hide his truth and I seek in and show his truth.


He left Korea once again and I wish we all could turn back times to the time we were in high school and we would fight everyday, mom said he became a rapper. 


I am now 20 years old I am studying fashion just like my mom. I have always had interest in fashion so I decided to just go for it.


Joshua succeeds in the survival program and now... he is in the top however our friendship is not like the past because of his career. I am still proud of him, of the boy little 7 years old boy who told me he wanted to be an idol


Since Hyemi wasn't that good in studying she is a make up artist. The job she was the best in.


The only one I hang out with is Mingyu those days, he joined a company as an actor and he would debut as an actor next month in movie called -The time we were happy- he first started modeling when he was a trainer in his company but now he will debut! I am sure he will success since he have face, talent, personality, and lastly the best body.


It's confused that the ones I was with the most are not around me anymore and the one who was just a transferred student is now my bestfriend? Well when Vernon left our school Mingyu became my seatmate and also since Joshua wouldn't be coming to school so much and Hyemi was with her boyfriend all the time Yunhyeon would be sitting with me in lunch so basically all my times in school and outside school expect of home I was with Mingyu. And in these 4 years he was with me everyday and he was the one who supported me to study fashion and become a designer he was the one who replaced the times Joshua would be staying at my house when mom wasn't in home so I wont be feeling alone.