Chapter 18

Mr.Non {starring Kim Chaewon- Vernon- joshua}




           


A week has passed after seeing Joshua and I forgot about him today was Saturday and I was free however I didn't feel like sleeping. I took a bath and got ready to go out ' I wore a white channel t-shirt with a flower pants simple yet cool  I made my hear tidily into a bun and headed my head to Yunhyeon house'


Why the hell he won't open the door he can't be asleep it's 9 in the morning "Kim Mingyu!!!!!" I shouted hoping he would open the door but he didn't ... I wanted us to go out together today..


I grabbed my phone and called him but he didn't pick up. "He is a sleep -_-" 


"Kim Mingyu !" I shouted as I rang his bell and finally after 3 minutes of ringing his bell the sleepy head opened the door while rubbing his eyes and I grinned happy with my success of awaking him


"Chaewon you are a real nightmare" he said and I grinned as he left the door open for me to get in while he went to his kitchen and drank a glass of water. 


"How come you were a sleep huh? You normally wake up before me" I said as I opened his fridge to search for something to make for breakfast and I frowned when I saw only eggs. 


I made omelet for both of us and quickly headed out after we ate.


....



My eyes were on the snakes' "Omg I truly love the color of it!!" I grabbed the snake that the man handed me he said it's safe to touch it and the snake doesn't have poison I grinned wide as I grabbed the snake.


"Want to try?" I asked oppa who was eyes widened and he shook both his hands and his head which made me chuckle.


He was looking at the other animals and that was my chance! I quickly put the snake on oppa's neck and he was frozen "T-t-take it away.. Chaewon I am going to kill you take it away!" he mumbled as he didn't move an inch and I was just laughing hell "My belly hurt hahahah" I grabbed my phone "say cheese~~" and click click I became a photographer: D


I grabbed the snake and handed my phone to the man who was showing us the animals and I stood beside Mingyu to take a picture "C'mon smile, the snake wasn't that bad right?" I said as I nudged him and he just glared at me while I smiled with the snake.


We headed to the other animals and oppa's favorite! Panda he just rushed to the pandas and I grinned "You were frozen at the sight of the snake and look at you now" 


"Shut up take a picture" he said as he cutely smiled and posed.


_ 


We were walking with our Ice creams in our hands happily bit I stopped at the sight of the screen on the big building..


Joshua and his group doing an interview and now Joshua was speaking with his smiling face.


"I saw him yesterday" Mingyu said and I looked at him confusedly "H-how?"


"I was on my way for a photo shoot and I saw him coming out of his company we both exchanged looks but his manager called him and he walked away" he said and I nodded 


"I saw him a week ago in the supermarket too"


"HUH!? So why you didn't tell me??" 


"Well you didn't ask dummy"


"Shut up so what did you two say?" 


"Nothing really he just said how were you and I said I was fine and left" I said not wanting to mention anything else he just looked at me confused not believing what I said


"You just left? Without a word?" I nodded and he glared at me "I know you didn't" 


"Shut up" I glared at him as I started walking and  my ice-cream and he just followed me.


"By the way are you going to S.Coups and Hyemi's party this Monday? Hyemi messaged me and invited both of us she said she didn't have your number and said it was a party for all of our classmates and stuff" he said and I stopped walking "you still talk with her??" I asked and he nodded "I'm friend with S.Coups so yeah" he said and I nodded.


"So you are going?" he asked and I shrugged "I don't know are you going?" I asked and he shrugged too "I will be bored if I went alone so lets go together okay?" he said and I hesitated for a moment but I agreed anyway since I actually missed them and I have to congratulate them for their engagement.


"Well you know... Joshua is also coming" he said and "WHAT??" 


"Joshua is coming"


"I wont come it will be awkward." 


"No it won't be, I will be there too and maybe it will be for the best" he said and I just shrugged "


_