Chapter 13

Mr.Non {starring Kim Chaewon- Vernon- joshua}
We walked in and saw the jerky Vernon coming out of the kitchen with a bottle of water in his hand. His expression changed when he saw Joshua "Hey Vernon" I smiled in a friend tone and he just frowned "Not this smile again" he said as he shook his head and I giggled.


Joshua and Vernon were sitting while me and Mrs. Chwe were arranging the table, I didn't expect it but Joshua was able to annoy Vernon so good *grin*


So Joshua was talking with Vernon Friendly and mocking him time to time but in a friendly manner to not be rude infront of Mrs. Chwe I actually was so proud and happy of my bestfriend.


"I see the two of you are really close with Vernon" Mrs. Chwe said with a happy face and I nodded while oppa replied with a cheerful 'Of course!' and Vernon was cupping his face in his hands. 


Serve you right


We set the table and started eating Mrs. Chwe even made tteoboki and it was so delicious, I honestly want to eat her food everyday


"Waa Mrs. Chwe you should open a restaurant, you will be really rich" Joshua said as he continued eating and Mrs. Chwe chuckled "Komawo Joshua-ya" 


"So Vernon I've heard you did really well in the Math quiz right?" asked Joshua oppa and I tried so hard not to laugh, Vernon put his spoon down and looked at me while I just shrugged and signed him 'I don't know'. 


"I can't believe him getting good grades" Mrs. Chwe said as she shook her head while me and Joshua laughed "Yaa Why are you laughing!" he said angrily and me and Joshua zipped our mouths and shrugged 


"And also what's wrong with my grades? I am at least not the last in our class" he said and he started eating again "Yeah yeah, it's so good that there is someone stupider than you in your class" Mrs. Chwe said and we chuckled


  


"OMMA Chinja! Why are you talking bad about me every time she is here?" Vernon whined and her mom laughed "I am only saying the truth" Mrs. Chwe said as she looked at me with a grin and I laughed slightly.