An unexpected meeting

Insanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

6th March

 

The chilly early spring weather made a shiver run down Baekhyun's spine as he aimlessly roamed around the busy streets of Seoul with a cup of hot chocolate in his freezing cold hands. The contrast between the two was strong enough to make the young doctor want to pull the cup closer to his pinkish lips. He loved warmth after all.

It was still fairly bright outside, the skies were clear and the cold sun was shining brightly yet it didn't seem to warm up the brown-haired man even a bit. On this fairly nice Saturday day Baekhyun had decided to take a walk to take a break from everything in the world that was bothering him. By taking a walk, he tried to rid his mind off all the negative thoughts, his worries and pain. It was the only remedy that Baekhyun had left, the only thing that was keeping him sane.

He looked all around him, seeing the happy smiles of the passersby and Baekhyun found himself wishing to be able to smile like that too one day. One day when the pain will be gone, when the painful memories will get replaced by happy ones, when joyful thoughts will run through his head again and not sorrowful events of the past. Maybe then Baekhyun will be able to feel truly happy once and for all.

With minutes passing young doctor found himself window shopping as he gazed at the designer clothing, modern furniture, shining jewelry, colorful bouquets of flowers and dozens of confectionery stores. He really had no idea how far he had walked, his mind just running freely, trying not to think and instead focusing on his surroundings. Baekhyun really was clueless about his whereabouts, the area didn't seem familiar to his eyes at all but he wasn't worried. It rather made him feel relaxed.

Occasionally he stopped by some food truck or a shop to look inside but always left disappointed as he didn't find what he was looking for. But he didn't know what he wanted either so maybe that was the issue.

And as the doctor made a right turn, he ran into a man that was much taller than him.

"Sorry!" Baekhyun quickly muttered before continuing his way forward, brushing past the stranger's shoulder. The other didn't mutter even a word and walked right past Baekhyun.

However, something was off...

It took the brown-haired man a solid second until he stopped dead in his tracks and turned around to see that the stranger had already disappeared from his sight. He q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter