The first session: baekhyun

Insanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The session with Mr. Park Chanyeol had ended much sooner than Baekhyun had expected.

Chanyeol refused to speak to him.

 

 

"What do you mean, you're not in the mood for talking?" Dr. Byun asked in disbelief as he stared back at Chanyeol's eyes. The session had only lasted no longer than 10 minutes because, after Baekhyun's words of 'Tell me a bit about yourself, Mr. Park', the taller simply refused to answer all the following questions that Baekhyun had asked.

And so the taller man only cluelessly looked up at the cute doctor in glasses, who was only a table away, before standing up from his seat with words: "Exactly what I just said."

Confusion painted Baekhyun's face as he was left speechless. Taller's answers, his attitude and actions - they were all so confusing to the brown-haired doctor.

"It was nice talking to you, Dr. Byun. Let's continue our talk some other time," Chanyeol said as he reached the door of Baekhyun's office and looked at the doctor one last time. He scanned Baekhyun wholly with his dark brown, almost black eyes and unconsciously his plump lips before winking at the smaller male and walking out the door.

Baekhyun just remained silent with his cheeks burning red as the image of Chanyeol his lips remained in his head, engraved in his memory.

Park Chanyeol really was a mystery.

 

 

Since Baekhyun still had almost a full hour until his next patient's session would begin, he decided to rest on his comfortable white sofa for a second. And as his body was fully engulfed into the softness of the white couch, he found himself closing eyes for a couple of minutes as the events concerning the two new patients ran through his mind.

Starting from Do Kyungsoo.

The boy really was the sweetest thing ever and even if he seemed a bit cold at first, over the course of the hour, Baekhyun somehow seemed to automatically connect with the newbie.

However, there were far more things that made the brown-haired boy concerned.

First of all, his weight.

The boy was clearly underweight yet none of the medical records stated that he had a certain eating diso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter