First love

Insanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          

 

If you were to tell Baekhyun that one day he'll be riding a motorcycle again under the broad moonlight of a chilly spring night with the biggest smile on his face while gripping the red-haired biker's waist, he'd only laugh in your face.

But the slight gush of wind, the air slipping through his slender fingers brought back so many memories. So many bittersweet memories.

The boy used to love this feeling. Dangerous. Thrilling. Reckless. Baekhyun could remember the first year of university and how excited he was to finally go out with friends, drink and have fun. At that time, long ago, Baekhyun used to have a great friend - Oh Sehun - who was a famous motocross biker, known for his outstanding and beyond-dangerous stunts. However, extreme sports wasn't the only thing which Sehun found endearing and loved. The taller also happened to love to take that cute, bespectacled, crazy-color-haired boy out on long rides around Seoul and even the far-away-countryside, somewhere in the depths of green forests and on the highs of tall mountains. And tonight's ride too seemed to remind the brown-haired boy of that sweet memory of that cute, lanky biker boy who also happened to be Baekhyun's first love.

Oh Sehun was, in fact, Baekhyun's first love but, unfortunately, it never worked out since the tall boy soon disappeared as he had to move to the States to focus on his motocross career. Baekhyun was sad, of course, but he thought that it was better to remember Sehun as a beautiful memory and encourage him to proceed with his training in the States instead of holding grudges and having regrets. He really did love the biker boy and if Sehun was happy in the States then Baekhyun would be happy too. And even if Sehun had promised to return, with time their feelings had grown cold and they lost touch. And even now, Oh Sehun remained as a simple memory of his first love from five long years ago.

Oh Sehun still chose motorbikes over the bespectacled boy while Byun Baekhyun loved him more than he loved life.

And even if he didn't feel anything for that biker boy anymore, Baekhyun had only now realized that maybe somewhere deep in his heart, there was a little something which he felt for this biker boy. For Park Chanyeol. And while Oh Sehun remained engraved in his memory, Park Chanyeol became Baekhyun's reality.

Boccalino, that Italian restaurant, was only a small distance away, a drive of around ten minutes. And those short ten minutes filled with thrill and constant gripping of Baekhyun's tender hands onto Chanyeol's waist flew by so fast that the boy didn't even notice the bike driving into the underground parking lot of the Four Seasons Hotel.

'Did he really just take me to a hotel on our first date?' - Baekhyun thought as he removed his helmet while watching the taller hop off the jet black bike. Chanyeol was quick to take off his own helmet as he helped the boy off the bike by lending him a hand. A true gentleman.

But was it really a date? What if Loey only asked me out for a meal and nothing more? But then again, why would he ask me, his doctor, out of all the people in the world to go for a fancy dinner in an Italian restaurant on a Friday night? It must be a date, right? Or... Was he just trying to get in my pants? Loey was a known player, to say the least...

Whatever it was, Baekhyun wasn't going to miss the opportunity to dine out in a somewhat pleasant company with the red-haired heartthrob.

"I wasn't expecting a hotel..." Baekhyun chuckled to himself as the taller led the way to the elevator.

"Don't know what you were expecting, but Boccalino is the best Italian restaurant in town which can only be found in Four Seasons. If you thought that we were going for a quick in a hotel, sorry to break your heart, sweetheart..." he paused, "But if you really were that thrilled about it, we could always postpone love motel to our second date," Loey finished with a wink as his hand snuck around Baekhyun's waist, tugging him closer until the boy's body was greeted by the warmth of Chanyeol's side. Their faces were only a few inches apart and so were their lips. Baekhyun turned away rather quickly.

"Damn... What a disappointment..." the boy sulked sarcastically as the feeling of Loey's hand around his waist now seemed only a bit uncomfortable. But more than it was uncomfortable, it was welcoming and Baekhyun was slowly starting to grow used to this feeling of warmth.

"I know, right? I bet you were expecting something better than an expensive dinner at the best Italian restaurant in Seoul. My bad... Next time I'll buy you an island," Chanyeol faked a pout as the elevator opened and they both walked inside.

"Sorry, but if you're not taking me to the moon, the second date ain't happening. I have high standards for my dates," Baekhyun jokingly said. In fact, he probably had the lowest standards in the world.

Loey never lost his smirk as his intense stare seemed to burn a hole in Baekhyun's body: "Well... I can't take you to the moon but I can take you to Hong Kong. So just hit me up whenever you're ready."

Scandalous.

"Crazy bast- In your dreams, Mr. Park!" Baekhyun poked the taller's chest with his slender finger as the metal doors of the elevator opened to reveal a huge hall decorated with crystal chandeliers. The bespectacled boy quickly rushed out of the four claustrophobic walls with a smile as he glanced back at the red-haired man who just stood there without saying a word. Speechless, motionless.

If Baekhyun's smile wasn't the eighth wonder of the world, Chanyeol didn't know what was.

Smitten.
Oh, he was so smitten.

"Hey! Wait for me!" the red-haired man quickly traced Baekhyun's small steps as he snapped out of his daydream, eager to catch up with the boy whose bright smile was the most beautiful in the whole world.

And when he did, that same strong hand of Loey's returned to its place of around the bespectacled boy's waist, making his cheeks tint peony pink.

They were then greeted by a lady with a gorgeous pearl necklace around her neck, standing by the entrance of the restaurant: "Good evening, sir. Unfortunately, there are no tables available at the moment. Perhaps you have a reservation?" she asked with a smile on her lips, her hair tucked in a neat, sleek bun with a 'Kwon Aeri' name-tag clipped to her uniform.

Loey only flashed her his signature smirk. Does he always flirt with about everyone?

"Yes, I have a reservation for two for 8 o'clock. Under the name of Park Chanyeol."

The hostess quickly looked through her notepad filled with countless reservations for today, tomorrow and the next week. Not even a second later she looked up from that same notebook, flashing an even brighter smile to Loey, completely ignoring Baekhyun's existence.

I totally get it, he's hot. But I'm here too...?

"Please follow me," her sweet smile soon became an eyesore to Baekhyun. How can she smile so much without her cheeks hurting? Has she never seen anyone as good-looking as Chanyeol? How unprofessional...

But a small voice in his head whispered that he was just as unprofessional as the hostess when it came to this red-haired man...

Baekhyun's thoughts were soon interrupted by a quiet "Let's go!" as the taller bent down to whisper those two words in his ear. The boy almost gasped at the suddenness of his voice, at his warm breath tickling the skin of his cheeks. Chanyeol was so, so close.

The tugging on his waist brought the boy back to reality as he walked side by side with the man, who was making his heart skip a beat every time he'd even land his eyes on the flustered boy.

And as they entered the huge hall of the restaurant, the boy finally saw how crowded it really was. So full that there was not even a single table left except for one. The one in front of a huge glass window with the view of the busy streets of Seoul opening below their feet. How mesmerizing.

With the white marble walls accompanied by golden decór, the restaurant seemed like a rather welcoming place which looked to be on the upper side of the spectrum, maybe even a tad too nice. If you were to ask Baekhyun, he'd probably say that it was a bit too much, a bit too fancy, but if Loey chose to take him to this restaurant, he was in no place to complain. It really was stunning after all. So he tried to block off all negative thoughts, to focus on the warmth which he felt in the pit of his stomach.

A chair was quickly pulled out for Baekhyun to sit on by none other than Park Loey himself, gesturing for the boy to sit down with a gentle look in his eyes and a kind smile. He looked rather handsome. A smile framed his face quite nicely.

"What a gentleman! Thank you, Mr. Park," and as the boy smiled back at the red-haired biker, his almond-shaped eyes formed into two crescent moons, almost as bright as the real moon, which was gently peeking from out of the huge windows, from under the dark clouds of night skies.

And as Chanyeol sat down onto his own seat, the waitress was quick to bring two menus before telling her name of Ryo Jiyung and promising to return in a couple of minutes when both gentlemen would be ready to make an order. Very polite to say the least.

The brown-haired boy quickly opened the menu but as soon as his eyes landed on the Italian names of the dishes, he found it difficult to pick one for himself. There were no pictures either so it wasn't helping at all. Loey, on the other hand, was quickly navigating through the white pages topped off with black ink of Italian words.

"What are some good dishes here?" Baekhyun asked, trying to fish out a nice recommendation out of the red-haired man who, clearly, had already been to this restaurant numerous times.

"Do you want me to choose for you? Are we filming a drama right now, Dr. Byun?" Loey snickered as he jokingly looked left and right as if trying to spot the cameras and the filming crew.

A small chuckle left his lips as he turned a page of the menu over to look through a list of starters - various types of soups. "Whatever, I'll just find something myself then..." the boy unintentionally pouted at taller's words as he flipped the page over again to read those same Italian words that still didn't make any sense whatsoever. He barely knew English but Italian seemed like another form of challenge.

With his eyebrows furrowed, the boy sighed.

"Fine, fine. I don't want to see you sulking tonight," the man chuckled as his eyes were so focused on that little frown on Baekhyun's face. He also couldn't help but notice that small mole in the right corner of his mouth, just above his plush, cherry lips.

Chanyeol asked: "How about something simple? Do you like seafood pasta? It's quite famous here."

"Seafood pasta is fine!" Baekhyun's pout disappeared in an instant as a rectangular smile painted cherry red lips.

"And as for the drinks... Do you like red wine?" Chanyeol asked as his eyes were still set on the black and white menu.

"Sure! Red wine is good too," the boy clapped his hands in excitement.

"It's settled then," Chanyeol said. The boy took it as an indication to close his menu while also managing to keep his gaze on the man who was sitting right in front of his two eyes, mindlessly browsing through the menu even if he had already chosen what to order. And Baekhyun took this moment to his advantage to admire Chanyeol's strong features.

His slightly curly red hair (even if it seemed a bit messy) framed Chanyeol's face quite nicely. The fire-red color brought a certain dangerous vibe to somewhat gentle features of the taller. The bright, spa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter