The first session: chanyeol

Insanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10:40 AM on the clock, Baekhyun was feeling more than relaxed. After his session with Kyungsoo, he felt more peaceful than ever. The boy had turned out to be quite an interesting persona and Baekhyun couldn't wait to get to know him more.

But now it was time to meet the other patient that was assigned to him and a slight shiver of worry started to creep onto the young doctor's body again. The piercing black eyes of the red-haired man kept popping up into Baekhyun's mind like some sort of a stop motion animation movie. The images were so vivid yet so hazy at the same time, making him wonder what would the handsome man look like in real life.

"Stop worrying, Baekhyun, you're gonna be fine..." - the young doctor told himself as he felt his cheeks had started tinting pink at the thought of the good-looking stranger.

And as a small knock echoed through the silent room, Baekhyun whispered to himself: "Pull yourself together!"

He let out a small sigh.

"Come in!" he called out as he tried to wear his best smile to welcome the guest. Baekhyun's mellow voice was like honey and it was set to become the first thing that the stranger would find attractive about the young doctor.

With his office door opening, Baekhyun found himself speechless. The sight that opened in front of his eyes was more than astonishing and the young doctor was left wondering what did this ethereal god forget on this measly world, his measly office.

Maybe that was an exaggeration but that's exactly how Baekhyun felt when his eyes landed on Park Chanyeol - his new patient.

And the handsome stranger saw it too. The way Baekhyun was looking at him... He was too obvious... It was all too obvious...

A smirk had formed onto the red-haired man's face as he looked the doctor up and down. An idea seemed to pop up in his head.

"Sit down, please," the doctor said in his mellow voice again. Chanyeol was surely enjoying it all - his voice was so soothing to his ears.

And in that same seat he sat - on that soft and comfortable white leather chair opposite of Baekhyun's glowing smile.

Up until now, Chanyeol hasn't even mouthed a word yet it felt like so much has been said already and the taller found himself leaning into the touch of the leather chair.

"I suppose you are Mr. Park Chanyeol, is that right?" Baekhyun specified as he didn't tear his gaze off of Chanyeol, not even once. The brown-haired man knew exactly who he was but still thought that it was only appropriate to ask.

"It is, indeed. And what is your name?" Chanyeol asked in reply as his eyes looked through the young doctor's glasses, through the transparent glass that separated their gazes from meeting. They held kindness, worry, Chanyeol concluded. And even if he had already seen the name that was embroidered on the po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter