Take me away

Insanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Compared to his first love, which was a beautiful memory under the name of Oh Sehun, the second one was filled with pain.

 

 

And as both boys ran out into the very empty parking lot of the Four Seasons Hotel, Baekhyun tried to free his hand of Chanyeol's grip, stopping dead in his tracks.

The place where Chanyeol's hand was previously gripping his wrist slowly started cramping up as if being prickled by a hundred needles at the same time and the boy found himself gripping his pained wrist as he looked straight at the red-haired man who stared at him back with the eyes which were as huge as two little suns.

"Don't touch me..." the boy warned as the pain slowly traveled from the restrained wrist to his forearm. His breathing quickened by a bit as he noticed Chanyeol turning around to stop almost in front of Baekhyun's two eyes.

"Baekhyun-ah, what's wrong?" Chanyeol said ever-so-softly when he noticed that the boy had stopped running. Not minding the boy's warning words, the red-haired man tried to take a hold of Baekhyun's shaking hands.

But the brown-hair boy only avoided Chanyeol's hold, backing away from the said taller with a quiet: "Don't touch me, please..." as he broke the eye contact between them and instead looked to the grey ground of the parking lot.

Chanyeol could only furrow his brows as he stupidly tried to reach out to grab the boy's hand again, this time successfully: "What are you saying? What's wrong?"

But not even a second later, Baekhyun ripped his hand away from the taller, his back pressing hard against a dark grey concrete wall: "I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME! LET GO!"

His voice was loud and clear. Very loud. The scream which Baekhyun let out repeatedly rung in Chanyeol's ears to the point that he could only hear those two sentences. The fear, the desperation, the panic, and the sadness which his voice held - it had dawned upon Chanyeol a bit too late that he really shouldn't touch Baekhyun; to not lay his hands on the boy.

Trauma.
It was trauma. Chanyeol knew. Chanyeol knew it all too well.

And whatever happened in the restaurant or whoever he saw, was the trigger to it all. To Baekhyun's state of fear.

"... please..." his voice was weak as he brought his hands to his chest, clutching the shaking pair close to his trembling body. The jelly-like legs gave out as soon as Chanyeol took a step back to back away from the brown-haired boy as he slid down onto the stone-cold concrete floor. His knees pressed against his heaving chest as he closed his eyes. Warm tears ran down his cheeks. The uncomfortable tingles continued creeping up the shaking pair of hands until it felt like his whole body was pulsing with pain. Psychological pain.

"...please... don't touch me... please..." Baekhyun repeated those words like a mantra. His voice was shaking and weak yet he still managed to choke out those same words in between sobs. Yet as the pain in his hands grew stronger, the boy soon became unable to talk properly as he broke into a set of quiet whimpers. And as his heart quickened its pace to what seemed like a hundred miles per hour, the busy panicking mind of his filled with many vivid images and dark memories of hands.

And hands.
And hands..
And hands...

The hands which seemed to roam all his body. The hands which hurt him the most.

Those ing hands again.

And with the recollection of those dozens and dozens of images of his hands slowly creeping up Baekhyun's body, the boy started losing his perception of reality. The feeling of faintness, the weakness, and dizziness, which he felt, made his head turn in circles as if riding a never-ending carousel.

And with his head turning and turning and never stopping, the boy started feeling sick as if really riding a ride. He felt gross, disgusted and sick to his stomach as he imagined that pair of hands his hair, gripping his wrists, suffocating his neck and many more which should remain unspoken.

"... please... don't come closer... I can't..." he managed to choke out as if he really was suffocating, his lungs collapsing under the pressure of those damned hands. 

And he was suffocating.
Mentally.

His precious smile was tainted by panic and fear so much that his lips could only curve into a frown. The boy's body shook so violently that Chanyeol didn't know what to do. The usually shiny eyes now held an emotionless, an expressionless expression accompanied by fear and nothing else.

It was fear.
And fear.
And fear.
And fear only, which tainted his beautiful face.
It was so hard to see the cheerful doctor like this.

"Baekhyun, please, don't cry. I won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter