The first session: jongin

Insanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And as the clock struck six o'clock, Kyungsoo was already patiently waiting for Jongin as he swung his somewhat short legs over the edge of his hospital bed. The young 16-year-old boy with whom he shared his room was gone, it was the time for his therapy session. That was the reason why Kyungsoo was left alone in the room while waiting and waiting... and waiting.

He didn't have much to do since his only joy in life was Jongin. Other than him, Kyungsoo didn't have any hobbies so he simply didn't know how to occupy his mind with anything other than the taller.

Feeling as loneliness washed over him once more, he looked at the clock on the wall once again. It was 6:23 PM now, Jongin was running late.

The day had already turned into night, the darkness that was creeping from the window symbolized it. Although it was spring, it still got dark rather quickly, leaving the rays of sun no other choice but to disappear both from Kyungsoo's room and his life.

In the darkness, everything seemed so miserable, grim.

Another five minutes of silence passed until a light knock echoed through the almost empty room. A smile immediately painted Kyungsoo's lips as he could already sense his presence.

Jongin was finally here.

And as the short-haired boy excitedly jumped off his hospital bed, the door opened to reveal a gorgeous bronze-skinned man whose chocolate brown eyes were filled with nothing but love for the smaller boy.

"Jongin!" Kyungsoo called out as he rushed to the door, engulfing the taller in a tight embrace. It had only been two days but Kyungsoo had missed him so much already.

"My baby..." his voice trailed off as one hand wrapped around Kyungsoo's waist, pulling him closer, and the other gently his short black hair. He had missed Kyungsoo so much.

"I missed you, Nini."

Kyungsoo whispered against Jongin's chest as he shut his eyes, inhaling the manly peppermint scent of the taller whose hands were so securely wrapped around his body. Kyungsoo loved the intimacy yet he would never admit it.

"I missed you too, Kyungsoo... You know that I've been busy with the preparation for the performance, right, baby? Everything needs to be perfect. If we get the first place in the competition, we'll win 10 million Won. I'll take you to Hawaii with that money as I promised."

It was such a foolish promise to make, Kyungsoo knew that Jongin didn't have the money for such an extortionate trip but the talle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter