Four

Heimwee ( /ˈɦɛi̯mʋeː/ ) Pt.2

"When you guys told me that it was bad, i didn't know it was this bad."


Irene is watching Yeri sleeping on the bed, weak and sometimes coughing. She has a very bad fever so she needs to cancel few of her schedules.

 

"She rarely gets sick, it is bad." Jay is hiding behind Bona's shoulder when Yeri giving him a deep stare.

 

"It is not bad, i just need rest. You're overworking me too much."

 

"Excuse me? I have other artists working as much as you do and they're fine. Stop using me as your scapegoat."

 

Yeri can see that Irene is offended with what she said, she even told Jay and Bona to leave and that means she's seriously offended about this.

 

"I'm not using you as a scapegoat."

 

"Yes you are. You're just too ashamed to admit that you're being like this because of a man.."

 

"It is not!"

 

Irene knows what she said is true when Yeri is getting angry and talk to her while screaming.

 

"Ok, fine. Keep telling yourself that."

 

"Even if it's true, you don't  know what the problem is so.. please don't act like you know everything."

 

She's becoming embarrassed when Yeri lecturing her and being serious about it. She's probably right, Kim Yeri won't behaving like this if the problem is a simple heartbreak. It must be something that really hard to deal with.

 

"Your managers will take you to hospital. Get ready."

 

"I'll be fine."

 

"That's an order, come on get up!"


Yeri sit on her bed with Irene's help and meeting with Bona and Jay outside the room. They're all looks worried.

 

"Tell me, if something wrong about her."

 

"Alright."

 

Irene is waving her hands when Jay and Bona left with Yeri under their care. It does makes her feels overwhelmed, the way Yeri got sick because of a man and a relationship. It doesn't looks like her. Yeri is a complicated soul, it needs more than just a heartbreak to actually making her breaking down like this.

 



 

 

"Is there any symptoms before this one?"

 

Lea is hesitate to answer the question when one of the doctor came to her and handling her a few paper to reads, administrative thing.

 

"Can i wait for my boss to awake before i'm doing this?"


She looks at Jungkook who's totally unconscious in a hospital bed with an IV injector on his left arms.

 

"Sure."

 

Thankfully the doctor is not pestering her and left right away after he got her filled in some papers work.
 

She’s back to her seat on a small chair next to Jungkook's bed. She was just finished her work for today and was going to say goodbye to him when she found him collapsed on his desk. She takes him to an ER with the help from his driver.

 

If Lea is being honest, she's not actually surprised that this is happening right now, for the past few weeks, She's been watching Jungkook torturing himself, he skipped too many meals, always sleep late, and working non stop like a horse, it's like he's been asking for this. And with this situation, she can’t help but thinking about her encounter with Yeri’s manager this afternoon. From the way he talks, it is obvious that Yeri is probably having a hard time too.

 

"Can you get me a glass of water?"


Lea can heard a voice coming from Jungkook as he's trying to wakes up from his sleep. She helps him really quick while giving him what he wants. He totally looks weak.

 

"Are you feeling better now?" She watch him finished his drink and giving him another bottle of water.

 

"What did they say?"

 

"I don't know, i'm still not talking to them. Mr. Jeon, do you want me to call Mr. Park?"

 

Lea is purposefully not informing Jimin about Jungkook being sick without his consent. She's afraid, he'll hate it.

 

"No, i'm not dying. Just let him work in peace."

 

Jungkook talks to Lea while holding his pain, he close his eyes..and leaning his back slowly.

 

"I'll call the doctor for you."

 

He lets her go, and cursing at himself for let this thing happened. This is not him.

 

"She's even ruining my life right now too."

 

It's no use for him to lie to himself just like how he lied to others, he knows exactly what the reason for him to becoming like this..Kim Yeri. There's no other reason. No matter how messed up his life was, Jungkook was never thought about ruining himself, but the thing he's doing right now is the complete opposite. Things happening right now is completely hurting him emotionally and physically.



***

 

"Unnie, can you hold it? Just for a minute."


Bona is helping Yeri wearing her coat and her hat. She is totally sick, so taking her to an ER in the middle of their journey is their safest choice. Dr. Yoo's hospital is quite far and Yeri is already crying while holding her pain.

 

"I'll drop you here and helping you after parking the car."


Jay is also in panic mode when he's having a hard time to find a space for dropping her off, he's also worried if people would recognized Yeri.

 

"Alright. I'll be needing your help to call the doctor and nurses though."

 

"Ok."

 

Jay is out from the car and talk to a few peoples inside the ER, they're back to their car and now they're helping Yeri sitting down in a wheelchair.

 

"I'll see you later."


Bona nod her head to Jay, as Yeri is holding her hands and won't let her go, she's wearing a hat and a mask, pretty sure noone will know that she's here.

 

"What happened?" Yeri can heard a few of noises and someone's talking close to her ear.

 

"She has high fever since this morning, and.. i don't know, she's under so much stress right now. She said her head hurts. "


Bona has no other explanation that enough to describe Yeri's situation. It never happened before. Everytime she got sick, Yeri will just go to the hospital all by herself and receive treatment, she never got sick this bad before.
 

 

***


 

It's been more than 10 minutes for Yeri to get her treatment. It's nerve-racking. Bona’s been walking back and forth in front of the door and it makes Jay really bothered.

 

"Can you please stop?"

 

"I'm worried, Jay."

 

"Calm down." Jay is squeezing her shoulder and pat her back a few times.

 

"This never happened before." Bona is right, he never see anything like this.

 

"I'm going to ask you a question, but please don't get mad at me."

 

"What is it?"

 

"Do you think she's probably..You know...she has a boyfriend and stuffs. "

 

Bona is already know Jay is going to say something she'll hate, but deep down under her conscious, She's also worried about it.

 

"She'll kill you if she knows what you're thinking right now."

 

"There's a possibility. Come on don't be too naive."

 

Bona hit his arms and back to watch the door in silent. It can't be. That is so stupid.

 

 

It takes the doctor five more minutes, before he’s out and let them see Yeri.


 

"I gave her a pain killer, so she'll need few hours sleep.."


 

"What is happening to her?"


 

Bona give Jay a glare because she knows he's still keeping his wild guess about Yeri.


 

"My first diagnose is an exhaustion, fatigue and vertigo, but we'll prepared for some test if it's needed."


 

"Nothing unusual?"


 

"Jay..come on.."



"Unusual? She'll be fine for now."


 

"Thank you." Bona drag Jay's away from the doctor and give him a bow when he left.

 

"It's important for us to know."



Jay is still talking about his stupid hypothesis even after they're finally get inside the room while staring at Yeri who is sleeping on the bed. Eyes closed, tired face.

 

"If Kim Yeri is you know...has a condition just like how you're thinking she is, the doctor would tell us since the beginning. Come on Jay, you know how she is. Do you think it's possible for her to let that happened?"

 

Bona feels a little bad when she talks to Jay in a high tone and really sounds angry where the fact is, she's angry at herself for having the exact same thought with Jay, she doesn't actually trust Yeri that much.

 

"You're right.. but you need to know that i'm the one who saw Kim Yeri with Jeon Jungkook together.. and i have enough reason to become suspicious. When i told you this guy is different, i totally meant it..."

 

“Alright..listen..”

 

Bona is totally loss at words when a medium size wooden decoration was thrown to Jay's direction. It's almost hit his head. He looks surprised too. She stopped talking immediately.

 

"Shut Up!"

 

It was Yeri, she's now sitting on her bed with a pale face and unfriendly expression.

 

"Unnie!"
 


 

"Just leave me alone! and stop with all your bull, i'd rather die than to heard you talk about Jeon Jungkook like he's such a special snowflake on my life. He means nothing. And stop involve yourself on my private matter. You're nothing more than my managers. Out."
 


 

Bona can't believe what she heard, it's a tons of insults and that’s really hurt, enough to make she feels disappointed. Not too mention, Yeri is also risking Jay's life with her violent act, what if her aim didn't missed.

 

 

"Get out!" Bona turn her face from Yeri and dragging Jay out when she talks to her really rude, she is crazy, Kim Yeri.

 

 

 

 

Yeri knows exactly why she's getting mad, the reason is because Jay and Bona was right. Jungkook is different, she knew it right after spend times with him. She dare to plan a future with him, to a place she never been before. And she hates the fact that everything he offered was a total lies.
A Revenge. She's not angry at anyone else but herself, her stupid self who's not careful on letting people like Jungkook made an impact on her. To not be able protecting herself. She is nothing but a total clon from her brother who was blindly savouring a taste of love without logic. A moron.


 

***

 



"Excuse me, where is the patient who treated here earlier?"

 

Lea is really confuse when she's back to an empty bed after Jungkook told her to call the office.

 

"He was there few moments ago.." The nurse also looks confused and try to explaining things to Lea.

 

"I'll looking for him, please tell him to wait for me if he's back."

 

She talks to the nurse and start walking around the ER and few corridors, hoping to see Jungkook somewhere.


***

 

"I seriously hate you for freaking me out."



Irene is calling Jay and Bona over to an empty corner of the hospital, quite far away from Yeri's VIP room.

 

"I told you a possibility."

 

"But the doctor said she is not having a baby or whatever. You really need to shut your mouth if you want to keep working on this industry. We have no room for rumors or gossips."

 

Jay is not saying anything because Irene is really angry. She's even coming here without make up means that she's really scared. Bona is not saying anything because she still has her thoughts with Yeri and what she did earlier. She never saw her get mad that bad.. and it's totally bothers her to learn that Jungkook is the only reason for her to becoming like this. What did he do to her? what happened?
 

"I'll clear her schedule because doctor said that she's stressed and exhausted. So both of you should stand by here, just in case.."

 

Bona watch Irene gone and entering Yeri's room only to find her coming back with panic expression.
 

"She's not there. Kim Yeri is not there, find her."

Jay is quick on his feet and Irene is busy with her phone. Bona is doing nothing but watching everything in dazed and confused state.

 



 

Yeri is standing on the empty balcony at the 7th floor of the building, this hospital is luxurious, they even have a pretty spot like this. It's always amazed her that people have the audacity to makes a scary place like hospital less-scary with put a random beautiful scenery into it. People dies here. What's the point of great view, a balcony and a garden?

 

Just like 15 years ago, at the day Seokjin died, Yeri spent her time at one corner of hospital's cafeteria, she remember one of the nurse from back then told her that the corner is one of the most beautiful spot on the hospital and that she'll feels better if she stay there, she already knew her brother is dead at that time. Nothing will be enough to makes her feels better. She remembers crying alone while watching others having their dinner and playing around with their colleagues. It was a very painful memory that she won't ever forget. That night, the only thing she had on her minds was Seokjin's motive.

Why did he do it? Did he really need to go this far? Why she needs to lost him just because someone else is dead? She began resenting people around her who she thought did something to her brother. Sooyoung and her parents mostly.
 

And now 15 years later, she can feel all the resentment started to went away, little by little with the help of him. Jungkook.
 

For the past few months, there were times when Yeri just want to forget everything and be with him again. Ignoring how she suffered after her brother died, and trade it with a future she want to build together with him. She doesn't care if he's using her, she just need to makes him genuinely care for her and everything is going to be fine. She had those thoughts. But even with that, at the end of the day, the only thing she felt is nothing but an even bigger resentment and hatred, for him. For all what he did, and what he's going to do.

 

"Uh, unnie?"   She finally decided to pick up Irene's call after ignoring her for more than an hour.


 

"Damn you, Kim Yeri. Can you please stop torturing me with your crazy antics?"



Yeri can heard Irene's short breath, She sounds worried, mad, annoyed.


 

"I'll be back in a minute."


 

"I'll send someone to get you, where are your position?"


 

"I can go back by myself."


 

She end the phone call right away even though, she's not even sure if she actually able to do that, her head is heavy and her fever is still not going down. She close her eyes before walking back inside when someone's existence is stopping her.
 

Jungkook is relieved more than anything when he see Yeri, it's just nice to know that she's still around, on this earth, alive.


 

"What a surprise." He watch her close when she finally talks, he missed that voice to be honest.


 

"I'm not following you." Yeri is rolling her eyes to him, and trying to walk away.


 

"I didn't say you are."



She is really rude with her words, but her voice came out as weak.


 

"What are you doing here?"
 

Yeri finally has a will to see Jungkook in the eye after hearing that. She bring her eyes to him and she can see that Jungkook's condition is also far from good, He lost so much weight since the last time she pay attention to him, His face is really pale, and he looks stressed.

 

"Why are you asking? being friendly with your object of revenge is not a good choice."
 

 

Back before Jungkook knew that Yeri is Seokjin's sister, every time he saw her, he always reminded to how beautiful his life was before Sooyoung's gone. The times he spent with her as a kid, the way she's taking care of him and making him feels better.

 

He wanted to do the same thing for Yeri, he wants to take care of her just like how Sooyoung did for him. But right now, everything is changing, Kim Yeri in front of him only reminding him to the time he spent after his sister left. What her father did, what her brother told him, his empty promise.. all the bad things on his life. And because of that he thinks he has reasons to hurt her.

 

"You're no longer my revenge, i'm done with you."

 

"Great. i knew it. You're living such a low life and this behaviour is the result, i don't blame you... it's your sister's fault."

 

He grab Yeri's hand for what she said, it's triggering him.

 

"My sister is dead, she doesn't need your insults anymore, she has enough."

 

Yeri pull her hands from him and push him away with a little energy she has. It's enough to makes Jungkook taking a few step back, looks like he's also got sick, judging from how weak he is.

 

"Then i could say the same thing to you too, my brother is dead . He doesn't needs your insults too, So stop with your stupid revenge agenda.."

 

"You don't know how i lived my life.."

 

Jungkook is talking to her while looking down and holding his stomach. The pain is back. But Yeri doesn't looks care , not even a bit, she push him with both of her hands, a little bit stronger than before and that is enough to makes him cough.

 

"And do you think you know how i lived? I was in hell.. If you're thinking you're ruining my life just because you made me fall in love with you not knowing your sister is my brother's killer, then you're wrong. I had it worse before. This is nothing!"

 

Jungkook feels so much pain on his stomach to the point that it's hard for him to understand what Yeri means even though she's talking nearscreaming, he collapsed and sitting on the floor while holding his stomach.

 

"Mr. Jeon!"


He can heard a quick steps coming to him and a pair of hands is on his shoulder right now.

 

"Lea?"

 

"What are you doing? Kim Yeri-ssi?"

 

Yeri is in shock, taken aback, scared, and worried when she saw Jungkook is starting to lost his balance and consciousness. His hand is shaking as Lea trying to hold it.

 

There are tears on her eyes without her will, it just came out, she's ended up  kneeling down next to him, not knowing what to do when Lea is glaring at her and pull Jungkook away from her. She can understand her reaction.

 

"Even if you have problems with him..."

 

Yeri really want to touch Jungkook and holding him but something stopped her. The only thing she can do right now is watching everything in silent, Lea is saying something to her, but she completely ignoring it and not paying attentions, since she's busy being worried while looking at Jungkook who totally helpless on Lea's arms, even after a few nurses came to take him back inside.. the only thing she can do is watch.

 

***

 



Yeri is back to her room and welcomed by a hug from Irene. She totally looks worried.
 

"Kim Yeri!"
 

Irene doesn't understand what's going on but Yeri is crying on her embrace, she's holding her tighter and buried her head on her shoulder. This is new, she never did this before, even when the only friend she has from college died because of a car accident, Kim Yeri didn't cry. Not to this extent.

 

"You should take a rest."


She let her cry for a minute and helping her back to her bed, tucking her to sleep and hoping for a better days for Yeri. She is so pitiful.




 

"He'll need a surgery." Jimin can't believe what he heard when the doctor told him about Jungkook's condition.


 

"Is that really bad?"
 

 

"I read his medical record, and sorry to say but Mr. Jeon is doing a favor for his problems to becoming this bad. He's literally ignoring everything that needs to be done."
 

 

Jimin knows it very well, after the thing with Yeri, Jungkook is totally care less about his well being. He can not blame him too much because he's aware how ed up the situation for Jungkook is. But still, a surgery sounds really bad. He takes a glance to Lea who's standing next to his chair, she looks surprised too.


 

"Mr, Jeon told me to not telling you..but then, i realized his condition is a lot worse than before, i'm sorry."


 

Jimin gets up from his chair as he pat Lea's shoulder and out from the doctor's office. It's really a mess..

 


He's been watching how Jungkook’s past and the story of his sister affecting his life. He was having a rough time deal with it for years. He can not just tell him what to do in this situation. This is not something that he can intervene so easily.


 

"Mr. Park.." He turn his face to Lea who's following him and now standing close to him, she looks really tired.

 


"It's ok Lea, it's not your fault."

 


"No, sir..I..before Mr. Jeon collapsed earlier, he was talking with Kim Yeri-ssi.."


 

Jimin is really surprise hearing this, doesn't Jungkook and Yeri is no longer a thing and even despise each other for the sake of their family? Then why would they're getting back together again?


 

"What?"


 

"She was here. She was screaming at him, she was...not happy, so does Mr. Jeon."


 

Jimin feels uncomfortable hearing this, it makes him worried that others will know what Lea know. Jungkook has been keeping his private life in secrecy, no one else know about his emotion as a human, not even him, as his best friend.


 

"Don't worry."



Jimin is trying to brushing it off so Lea doesn't get curious about what's going on and it's worked. She give him a smile and change the topic of their conversation.
 

 

"I'll go to Mr. Jeon's apartment and pack some clothes for him..because the surgery will likely to happen now."


 

"Alright, i'll watch him. thank you, Lea."


 

"No, sir. It's my job."


 

Lea's face get red when Jimin is smiling to her, he's half mocking and half teasing her with that smile.


 

"You know it's not actually your job."


 

"What do you mean?"


 

"Nothing. You can go now."

 

 

***


 

Yeri can not sleep at all..her minds kept coming back to what happened few hours ago. Jungkook is in a bad shape. He's probably dying now. And strange for her, but the thought of him in so much pain and bad condition is really scaring her. She can not sleep thinking about what is happening to Jungkook right now.
 

She stare at Bona who falls asleep in one of the couch while Jay is staying on a small chair. It's possible for her to go out without them knowing and finding out about what is going on to Jungkook. Just to makes sure that he is not dead or else, her life will be busy again, a whole world still thinking that he is her boyfriend. An official one.

 

She gets up from her bed, wearing her coat and her slipper, she lets her hair down and using a cap to cover it. It was Jay's. She walks very slowly, trying to not makes any sound until she's finally out from the room.

The corridor is empty now, it's really late at night. Doctors already said that she'll be fine and she can take a rest back at home but Irene refused to let her go. She said it's better for Yeri to stay here till tomorrow.
 

There are only a few of vip room on this hospital, and she knows for sure Jungkook will use one of it. And turns out that she is lucky when she found a familiar face passed by the lobby after talking with one of the doctor.

It's Jimin.


 

She's walking behind him, close enough to not lost his trace but far enough to hide her existence from him. Yeri stopped for a few times middle way when she's aware that doing this is nothing but a stupid act. She wanted to stop but she didn't.
 

She just want to makes sure that Jungkook is alive so she can continue to resent him. It's not fair if she's the only one who should deal with their past. She want him to feels the same too. It's what she's thinking by using her logic even though more than anything Yeri just know that she's worried after seeing Jungkook and his condition earlier tonight.
 

 

 

***

 

It takes Jimin quite a long time before he finally out from Jungkook's room and Yeri get inside it to see him, just a brief watch and she'll go. That was her plan.
 

Jungkook is always looking so different while sleeping. It's been weeks since the last time Yeri watching him on his state like this, with his unstyled hair and without hearing him insulting her or being rude. She takes one small chair, dragging it slowly, put it next to his bed and sit on it.

 

"I know you're asleep, and you probably won't listening to this, but just in case you hear.."

 

"I heard you."

 

Yeri stopped her words right away when Jungkook is opening his eyes and now staring at her. She get caught.

 

"Good."


She's trying hard to be cool about it and not reacting excessively when in fact she really is surprised and confused with what's going on right now. She doesn't know what to say because she's not expecting this.

 

"What are you doing here?"


Jungkook gets up and hold his stomach as he sit on his bed, Yeri is not helping him at all, she only watched him.

 

"I don’t know, i guess i'm just tired with what is going on..and i came here to ask you to stop."

 

"Really?"

 

"Your revenge worked for me, i admit. it was a mistake, me and you was a mistake. So what about..."

 

Jungkook is laughing at her and give her a glare before she can finished what she said.

 

"I don't have problems with you. I can understand that you were a kid.."

 

"I hated your sister."

 

Yeri can see Jungkook lost his smile and not talking anything, he looks really offended and probably angry with what she just said.

 

"For the past decade, I've been resenting her. It doesn't matter that she's dead. I still can't accept what happened. You chose me as part of your revenge, i hate it but i gotta admit that i deserved it.."

 

She can heard a long sigh coming from Jungkook followed by a chuckles from him, he stop staring at her and now looking at the window on another side of the room. He is angry.

 

"Do you know what your brother said to me when i first met him?"

 

"I don't know and i don't want to know. it is obvious that my brother who you met is different with the one i have. He was my everything, he's the best person i've ever met in my whole life. He's precious to me, really precious."

 

"What you said is really makes me sick."

 

Jungkook is back to focus on Yeri while saying it. She looks surprised and now her eyes start to get teary.

 

"You hate him, i get it."

 

"He said he's going to protect my sister and giving her everything she needs. He promised me, For a 15 years old orphan, it does feels like he's saving my life, saving my family life !"

 

Jungkook talks to Yeri in a higher tone and loud voice. He's being ruthless and rude to her.

 

"It was your choice to believe in him.."

 

"Bull. If you're in my position.."

 

"But I'm not !"

 

Yeri gets up from her sit suddenly, she's crying and Jungkook can not help but watching her, he also has tears on his eyes. This is exhausting. This whole thing is draining his emotion and energy in such a complicated way.

 

"I don't know you when you were young..i don't know what you had with your sister, for me she's a murderer..and it's going to stay like that till forever."

 

There's a long silent between them when Jungkook give her a stare. He's having a hard time dealing with Yeri and their situation right now.

 

"Then i can call your brother as a irresponsible, weak, full of bull type of person, no matter that he killed himself, he's still a jerk."

 

"You're wrong about him.."

 

"I'm just trying to makes things fair."

 

"Fine, we should just accept this as something we can not agree. So let's just stop this.. we don't know each other's life before we met, our relationship was my mistake and your revenge, i admit it.. you won and i wish to not see you again for a long time."

 

Yeri is trying so hard to control her anger and her emotion, she holds her sweater paws really tight and talking with uncertain tone. She just want this to stop, everything. Because she feels even more hurt to deal with Jungkook knowing that she probably saw him as something more than jus Jeon Sooyoung's brother.

 

"I'm still not done.."


She's shivering when Jungkook talks to her in such a scary voice, his eyes is intimidating and she knows that he is serious.

 

"My revenge is so much more than you."


He's continuing what he said in a cocky manner and being really harsh about it.

 

"Didn't i tell you already? i have nothing to lose to ruin you, if you keep doing this, i'll keep fighting back!"

 

"Then, fight ! Don't be like your brother and running away !"

 

Yeri is actually feel nervous when she and Jungkook start screaming at each other and getting mad. She's afraid someone will hear their arguments. She can see Jungkook is flinched after screaming at her. He holds his stomach and Yeri is worried something is going to happen to him. He takes a deep breath, and it takes him few seconds to finally looks better.

 

"Why are you here again?"


He asked her with his normal voice now, without screaming, Yeri is not answering him, she's scared.

 

"Do you still care for me?"


She became anxious when Jungkook stare at her with a laugh, he's mocking her with that.
 

"I don't."

 

"I know those eyes. Your shaking eyes when you thought something is wrong with me..I saw it for a few times already."

 

"It's nothing."


She decide to walking away from Jungkook's bed and ready to leave.

 

"I loved you. I was totally, madly in love with you."


But she stopped when he talks to her again. The thing he said is intriguing. He never stated that he loves her for the past few months they knew each other.

 

"I was so ready to give everything i have for you because i.."

 

"Stop ! I can't believe such words could possibly came out from a trash like you.. I already accept the fact that i'm dumb enough to let you use me for your revenge, so really i don't need your consolation."

 

Jungkook stopped talking when Yeri is cutting his words and give him a quick glance. She doesn't believe him indeed. But he choose to ignore what she said.. And keep talking to her, asking her a question.

 

"But how can that possible for me to be with someone who called my sister a murderer? It doesn't makes sense, right?"

 

"You are never makes sense for me, you're the biggest mistake i ever made. I just want you to disappeared."

 

Yeri proud of herself to be able to deal with Jungkook using her logic instead of her heart. He is nothing but a mistake, what he offers to her is nothing but a faded fantasy.

 

"Go.. just leave."

 

And she's becoming more sure about that when Jungkook stopped staring at her, and told her to leave. She's not saying anything but doing what he wants. Staying here any longer will just makes her lost all her logic and thinking that Jungkook is being genuine. Seeing him laying on a hospital bed is enough to makes her anxious.. hearing him talking about love will probably destructing her last defense.

 





 

Thanks for reading :)